Mob Over Spawning...

Peopleperson49

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

Anybody ever seen where mobs just keep spawning on every map despite their required numbers. I understand that commands like reloadnpc or reloadmobdb will respawn new mobs without killing old ones, but no commands were used. If you just start up server and let it run after a while their will be so many mobs in each dungeon or field that you cannot walk without accidentally clicking on one. I even verified the spawn delay rate and mob count. I set the count to 50 which means half as many should spawn. If you use @whereis it will tell you the correct number of mobs for a given map, but if you use @showmobs it can sometimes white out the minimap with the same mob. Below is pay_dun00 where their is only spost to be 20 zombie and 17 skeleton (based on my 50% spawn amount). This little area has that many in it already. If I reloadscripts it will reset count to correct numbers for a period of time. The screenshot with the furious zombie really says it all. There is only 1 furious zombie on pay_dun00 using whereis, but showmbos shows 20 on the minimap. Thanks.

1800293272_screenHeliosRagnarok007.thumb.jpg.8ea2ad8f3049597ca5ac9aad87e77390.jpg

screenHelios Ragnarok004.jpg

Edited by Peopleperson49
Updated with better examples.

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292

Don't use @reloadscript .. Better restart your server. I've got the same problem before.

I prefer to restart the server than @reloadscript . Than the problem solve.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60

There is an issue in the last git of rAthena look at my post, same problem with the mobs.

https://rathena.org/board/topic/116723-mobs-not-cached/