luizragna

How i can change 1st 2nd and 3rd packet keys on client?

Question

Hello,  How can i doi? I changed in the server but not in hexed.

11 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, CyberDevil said:

Sorry if I reopen this discussion a few months ago, but I have the same strange problem... my server currently has the system of "packets obfuscation" and everything works well with the 2015-11-04aRagexeRE diffed in which they are included of course also the same 3 keys of obscuration of my server.
The problem is that today I would like to update the client to take advantage of all the new features that are coming out for rAthena and that require a recent ragexe (I think a version not older than 2018-03-21a) and finding in my hands the 2018-06-20eRagexeRE, I tried with the Nemo version in this repository https://gitlab.com/4144/Nemo but unfortunately I have the same problem with this screenshot:

EWo53P.jpg

It seems that Nemo is not able to identify the portion of hex code to be modified with the 3 keys, or in this new ragexe no longer exists this function.
Can you give me suggestions or do I have to disable the packets obfuscation on the server in order to use a recent kRO client?

just add

20180620 = 0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000

in input\PacketKeyMap.txt

there is no default keys for client after 20180306,

you should use custom keys for both client & server side.

Edited by jchcc
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

re-diff the client with the new packet keys

Sorry if I reopen this discussion a few months ago, but I have the same strange problem... my server currently has the system of "packets obfuscation" and everything works well with the 2015-11-04aRagexeRE diffed in which they are included of course also the same 3 keys of obscuration of my server.
The problem is that today I would like to update the client to take advantage of all the new features that are coming out for rAthena and that require a recent ragexe (I think a version not older than 2018-03-21a) and finding in my hands the 2018-06-20eRagexeRE, I tried with the Nemo version in this repository https://gitlab.com/4144/Nemo but unfortunately I have the same problem with this screenshot:

EWo53P.jpg

It seems that Nemo is not able to identify the portion of hex code to be modified with the 3 keys, or in this new ragexe no longer exists this function.
Can you give me suggestions or do I have to disable the packets obfuscation on the server in order to use a recent kRO client?

Edited by CyberDevil
post my screenshot

Thanks, Solved!!! ❤️ 

On the nemo worked, i'm not tested in the server, but i think that works

EDIT: solved... thank you @jchcc I have read now your answer for "short by votes" issue! 😉 +1 for you

Edited by CyberDevil

Another little problem with "Show Exp Numbers":

rdlQAY.jpg

... @jchcc can you suggest me how I can fix it? thx bro 😉

edit: same for the option "Increase creation Hair Styles & Color Limits" (erroe is: HairColor comparision missing)!
what did I forget to do?

Edited by CyberDevil

1 hour ago, CyberDevil said:

Another little problem with "Show Exp Numbers":

rdlQAY.jpg

... @jchcc can you suggest me how I can fix it? thx bro 😉

edit: same for the option "Increase creation Hair Styles & Color Limits" (erroe is: HairColor comparision missing)!
what did I forget to do?

these patches are not compatible with new clients.

• Love 1

ok thanks for the answer @jchcc... what is the most compatible client with this version of NEMO?

3 hours ago, CyberDevil said:

ok thanks for the answer @jchcc... what is the most compatible client with this version of NEMO?

just use 4144's NEMO fork.

and here is fixed version of Show Exp Numbers.

enjoy it.

ShowExpNumbers.qs

• Upvote 1