New Jobs Palettes

Dust87

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24

Hi guys!
I have some questions about the New Jobs Palettes.
I have the sprites form the Third Job Costumes + New Classes by Haziel and first of after I put it in my client, I don't get why the Star Emperor and Soul reaper sprite don't show off... If someone have the answer I would be greatfull!

For the second case, I've downloaded Dress changer by Secrets and I would like to know if there is any way to have a permanant job costume change (mean that It'll not be lost when you log out).

And last question about Dress changer, is there any way to enable the classes to upgrade there skills when they have the sprite from a previous job? (Be abole to up your Warlock skills when you have HW sprite for exemple)

Thanks !

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208

3 hours ago, Dust87 said:

Hi guys!
I have some questions about the New Jobs Palettes.
I have the sprites form the Third Job Costumes + New Classes by Haziel and first of after I put it in my client, I don't get why the Star Emperor and Soul reaper sprite don't show off... If someone have the answer I would be greatfull!

For the second case, I've downloaded Dress changer by Secrets and I would like to know if there is any way to have a permanant job costume change (mean that It'll not be lost when you log out).

And last question about Dress changer, is there any way to enable the classes to upgrade there skills when they have the sprite from a previous job? (Be abole to up your Warlock skills when you have HW sprite for exemple)

Thanks !

You'll need at least a 2018-05-30 client to view Star Emperor and Soul Reaper; There may be an option in the script to save costume because Secrets has explained to me how it saves the costume

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24

Okay tanks !

• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  154

one thing you could do maybe easier things but add the skills that you want to be able to be turned on to your skilltreeview and skill_tree.db then just make something like spirit link, but new name, that toggles those skills on. then make the npc cast the skill on you when you change or item, whatever it is

then bam new skills ex mode 

Edited by lllaaazzz