Haikenz

Help with this twitter mod

Question

Posted (edited)

Well, I'm trying to use a very old mod of eAthena's time, a friend of mine managed to convert the mod, but it's giving error to compile it ran out of options, so I came to ask for help from you.

I use centos 7 and I already installed curl (  yum install curl and  yum install curl-devel )

obj/intif.o: In function `intif_twitrag(char const*)':
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3847: undefined reference to `curl_global_init'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3850: undefined reference to `curl_formadd'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3856: undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3858: undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3861: undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3862: undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3864: undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3865: undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3866: undefined reference to `curl_easy_perform'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3869: undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3870: undefined reference to `curl_formfree'
/root/emulador/src/map/intif.cpp:3871: undefined reference to `curl_slist_free_all'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

~

Solved with this topic: ./configure --with-lcurl

Edited by Haikenz

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet