Error when start cmder

TheEbilOne

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

Hello everyone,

i decided to start my own Server and found the pretty good guide from     Anacondaqq

after following the steps from his/her Video tutorial Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2018 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes (

ive recieved an error message when starting the Cmder for update "server-side to actual date"

well iam total beginner with hexing diffing programming so i dont even know for what ive to rung cmder *sigh* but i want to learn it step by step

so after following the steps in this Video  Minute 09 and 26 secounds i get this error:

as you can see on the other page ive tryed to ask Anacondaqq but he /she is pretty busy and dont have time to anwser 5000 questions (i understand that) thats the reason i ask here in the Support Forum.

thanks and iam looking Forward for the help (please anwser for beginners i really dont know what iam doing)

greets.

Error code.jpgI

Edit: I also made a Video doing this guidline step by step till the error Pop up. 

Video step by step till error pop up

Edited by TheEbilOne
add video for help

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107

its not related to rAthena , i am not experienced with Cmder , but you should run it using the " runserver.bat " in the rAthena Folder of your server.