Truly - Free Full Map Collection

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201

Hey there everyone, long time no see!

So it's been a very long time since I have been on these boards and I do miss it all. Feeling a little nostalgia looking through all of these, I decided to release them all to the public, completely free. Going in no particular order after the first few, they are just my favorites. I hope you guys love them as I have.

Sanctum

Main town oriented map. My absolute favorite and latest work (When I was mapping). The idea I had for this was a chunck of a mountain broke off and landed here, subsequently creating a waterfall from atop and surrounding the town. Giving it protection and a perfect center for life. I never got around to finishing the outside of the map, I don't even know what I thought for the surroundings, perhaps just trees.

Spoiler

P9pPWes.png

XsAYpWm.png

crL2VmH.png

XGkydFf.png

744Joba.png

Sanctum In

And here is the inside map for Sanctum. The first picture is the general area where various NPC's can be placed. The second picture is where I planned to use a script to automatically place anyone who wished to vend in the one walkable/edited Gat. It would cycle through and remove those vending for a prolonged period of time and also anyone not vending at all.

Spoiler

CsTqLI0.png

wtKO9kN.png

kUxxFxp.png

Guild Base

This map was designed for the top guilds or just those who hold castles to have a domain of their own. The first picture is just a hangout spot for anyone in the guild. The second picture is for any combat/training/monster summoning to be done. The third picture is for the guild master where special NPC's can be placed as the server owners desire.

Spoiler

X00y3um.png

rdfMXMS.png

24S4781.png

zEzMlNs.png

Novice Starter Grounds

Spoiler

sjsWAuR.png

pwwkmSg.png

LpYn06V.png

d4ZHLDI.png

PvP Valkyrie

A little small for a PvP map but I enjoyed making it and like how it turned out.

Spoiler

n81pcGj.png

UuFHkrz.png

Trinity

The first main town I made some time back around 2010. Don't judge me on some of the rookie mistakes I made with lighting and such haha. The following Trinity ___ maps are connected via a warp on the edges of the map.

Spoiler

56KC8KG.png

V83zzzG.png

RvoBtmv.png

7zy1KIG.png

Trinity In

Spoiler

Vq5VRcF.png

Trinity Courtyard

Before the Sanctum maps, this was my favorite creation. I just liked the feel of this one.

Spoiler

iS5UsyU.png

Om9GgM1.png

kIYL3we.png

QDyl6rZ.png

Trinity Vending

Similar to the Sanctum In vending idea, I wanted to limit vending to only those tiles with the colored objects on it.

Spoiler

qEcFhbN.png

wQ0Wm86.png

Trinity Port

Spoiler

HmSfwfC.png

dt0zsze.png

Anexus

A simple instance based map with a boss at the end. Another one of my earlier works.

Spoiler

8MXLTyO.png

doZMSZa.png

2REKDW1.png

6z7Cngv.png

ryFXWBY.png

Works

The beginnings of my templates map. I would urge any current mapper to use this technique to create unique model compilations and copy it over to the map in progress. I have used this to create a forest that looks completely customized in a matter of minutes.

Spoiler

RDDaEN8.png

9QNdyLU.png

Well there they are, open to any and all. I hope to hear your feedback on these!

Thanks,

Truly ~

Edited by Truly
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 8
  • MVP 2
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  208

I must say your Anexus map is actually very similar to an instance map I was trying to make, idea wise, and make it into a starter instance to introduce players to MVPs(in this instance Baphomet). I hope you continue to contribute to the community and become a well-known Map maker. I will most likely use Anexus in my project Untold-RO(You can find a link to the discord on my page or job listing)

I appreciate it Derpy, glad to hear you will most likely use Anexus! I used to contribute a little bit back in the day, yeaaars ago but I came to the realization that I am probably not going to be doing much more unfortunately. Life moves on ya know?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  208

3 minutes ago, Truly said:

I appreciate it Derpy, glad to hear you will most likely use Anexus! I used to contribute a little bit back in the day, yeaaars ago but I came to the realization that I am probably not going to be doing much more unfortunately. Life moves on ya know?

Well even if you have some spare time just work on a little here and there; These maps are very promising if you continued even just a little once a week

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

hi!
The maps are actually beautifull, specially the Sanctum, but i have a question about it, what about the bmp file of that? because says is missing.

Valkyrie pvp uses the same name that oficial Valkyrie map, so... maybe if you can chage de name or extension i mean, maybe rename bye valkyrie_2 or valkyrie_pvp, maybe im bad implementing maps but, if is that the case, could you tell me how to put this map whitout interfering whit the official one?

thanks in advice, the maps are actually beatufully designed.

2 hours ago, OptimusM said:

hi!
The maps are actually beautifull, specially the Sanctum, but i have a question about it, what about the bmp file of that? because says is missing.

Valkyrie pvp uses the same name that oficial Valkyrie map, so... maybe if you can chage de name or extension i mean, maybe rename bye valkyrie_2 or valkyrie_pvp, maybe im bad implementing maps but, if is that the case, could you tell me how to put this map whitout interfering whit the official one?

thanks in advice, the maps are actually beatufully designed.

Hey OptimusM!

Unfortunately I never got around to implementing them in an official server, only test servers. Due to this, I never made a BMP for the map however it is very easy to do if you install BrowEdit. If someone else here is up to it, please upload the missing BMPs so they can use them! If not, I will try and see if I can find time maybe this weekend to upload the missing BMPs to the file.

Yes, I wasn't thinking about that when I initially made the map. If you simply install browedit, open the map, and then do "save as", you can safely change the name to whatever you want!

Thanks so much!! I spent a ton of time on them and really appreciate your feedback. I hope you enjoy using them!

• Love 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

2 minutes ago, Truly said:

I hope you enjoy using them!

i will! those maps are awsm ❤️

• 1 year later...

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  78

is anyone got the "Sanctum" mini map? please share here because the mini was missing.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

thankss

• Upvote 1