Question Regarding Script Refund

footloose23

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14

Good AM guys! I bought a script around 10 hours ago and i want to know how long and what the process is on how to acquire the script bought on Rathena. I've already paid the script and still am waiting. Any ideas on how to talk to rathena about it?

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3122

ss (2018-06-20 at 04.11.55).png

You haven't purchased a file.

• Upvote 1

Dear Akkarim,

Thank you for your reply. My account does not reflect it because when i entered my email with this account, it showed that i cannot use it. I used a different email to complete the transaction. I was waiting for it the whole time on my email on yahoo since i was prompted to wait for a confirmation on my yahoo account.

I thought i would receive the script on my email. I am not exactly sure how or where i will be able to get the script since i am fairly new to Rathena.

Edited by TheDerpySupport
Removed the User's address from the post

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208

17 minutes ago, footloose23 said:

Dear Akkarim,

Thank you for your reply. My account does not reflect it because when i entered my email with this account, it showed that i cannot use it. I used a different email to complete the transaction. I was waiting for it the whole time on my email on yahoo since i was prompted to wait for a confirmation on my yahoo account.

I thought i would receive the script on my email. I am not exactly sure how or where i will be able to get the script since i am fairly new to Rathena.

You would need to go to the file you purchased and download it from there.

Hi guys! I just want to ask if there is anyone in the community that i can reach to in order for me to fix my problem with a script that i bought. I've already asked the Forum Admin Akkarin about it and it seems as if he has not yet been able to resolve this concern. 

I want to buy a new script from Rathena but I am afraid that the next transaction might not happen plus the fact that I still have unresolved issues with buying scripts.

Is there a way to refund the amount or any other means of getting the script? I have all the necessary documents to support my claim.

Please help anyone

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

23 minutes ago, footloose23 said:

I've already asked the Forum Admin Akkarin about it and it seems as if he has not yet been able to resolve this concern. 

he already stated you haven't purchased any single file using your current account. refer the post above.

24 minutes ago, footloose23 said:

I have all the necessary documents to support my claim.

show him.

24 minutes ago, footloose23 said:

anyone in the community that i can reach to in order for me to fix my problem with a script that i bought

no others but only admin could.

Dear Emistry,

I already did show him my proof. At the moment, i have not received any word from sir Akkarin. But thank you for the reply.

Does anyone know how to refund the money for a script i purchased? I cannot seem to get any response to my trouble with the script i bought recently.

Can anyone help me on this? No one has been able to resolve my concern for the past week and i just want to get my money back.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208

2 hours ago, footloose23 said:

Does anyone know how to refund the money for a script i purchased? I cannot seem to get any response to my trouble with the script i bought recently.

Can anyone help me on this? No one has been able to resolve my concern for the past week and i just want to get my money back.

Chargebacks are punishable on rA and depending on the script you purchased you may have bought from a member who does not get on rA anymore; Can you link the file and or author?

Dear Derpy,

Thank you for your reply. My concern is about this https://rathena.org/board/messenger/30665/?latest=1

That has been my concern for two weeks already and is still unresolved. It is not the author's fault but rather Rathena has not been able to resolve my concern.
I have all the proper documents to support my case regarding the thread below. I have not been able to have any resolution from this thread for a time and i have been constantly following up on the case with Akkarin. 

Up to this day, there has been no reply.

I've added you on the message between me and Akkarin. I don't know if Akkarin is busy or what not.

Best regards,

footloose23