[roBrowser] Looking for a paid installation

CyberDevil

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  242

Hello gentlemen,
sorry for my bad English... I wanted to ask you if there is someone expert in roBrowser who can install and configure it on a dedicated web server and connect it to another server where rAthena run, obviously this service will be paid.
I have already tried but I have not succeeded because I am not a good JS coder... I have reached the point where I enter the login data (userid and password) but I can not contact to my rAthena server.
In the dedicated web space I have already uploaded the GRF files of our client (also the index.html with the data related to the packetver and packetKeys) and I have all the resources necessary for your work (also if you need a straordinary upload).

We would like roBrowser to be run on my web server to work only on our rAthena server (so 2 different static ips and servers).

SEND ME A PM and let me know if you are interested and if your price will not be excessive (unfortunately we are a small community: https://www.infinityro.it), we agree for this job! 

Edited by CyberDevil

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208

3 hours ago, CyberDevil said:

Hello gentlemen,
sorry for my bad English... I wanted to ask you if there is someone expert in roBrowser who can install and configure it on a dedicated web server and connect it to another server where rAthena run, obviously this service will be paid.
I have already tried but I have not succeeded because I am not a good JS coder... I have reached the point where I enter the login data (userid and password) but I can not contact to my rAthena server.
In the dedicated web space I have already uploaded the GRF files of our client (also the index.html with the data related to the packetver and packetKeys) and I have all the resources necessary for your work (also if you need a straordinary upload).

We would like roBrowser to be run on my web server to work only on our rAthena server (so 2 different static ips and servers).

SEND ME A PM and let me know if you are interested and if your price will not be excessive (unfortunately we are a small community: https://www.infinityro.it), we agree for this job! 

Please look for a Third Party Service .