Help me

KRMizu

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  29

not show any item in the character

image.png.909881eb339bbbc4e52933573e5f0884.thumb.png.52c838666170590d1a134ef02271feb4.png

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  86

Topic titles such as "Help me" do not describe your issue at all, so please avoid them.

You need to know what client version you are using. RE clients typically load information from the System\itemInfo.lub file, whereas non-RE clients load item information from data\idnum2itemresnumtable.txt. By diffing your RE client, you can also change that to System\itemInfo.lua.

The basic difference is that the .lub file format is encrypted, while the .lua isn't, making it easier to add or remove custom items.

Since the user is Brazilian, I'll provide a portuguese translation of the post.

Spoiler

Títulos de tópicos como "Help me" não descrevem o seu problema de maneira alguma, então por favor evite-os.

Você precisa saber qual versão do Ragexe ou RagexeRE está usando. Os clientes RE tipicamente carregam informações sobre itens do arquivo System\itemInfo.lub, enquanto clientes não-RE carregam essa informação da data\idnum2itemresnametable.txt. Ao diffar seu cliente RE, você também pode mudar esse arquivo para System\itemInfo.lua.

A diferença básica é que o formato .lub é criptografado, enquanto o formato .lua não é, tornando mais fácil adicionar ou remover itens.

Edited by Tyrfing

16 minutes ago, Tyrfing said:

Topic titles such as "Help me" do not describe your issue at all, so please avoid them.

You need to know what client version you are using. RE clients typically load information from the System\itemInfo.lub file, whereas non-RE clients load item information from data\idnum2itemresnumtable.txt. By diffing your RE client, you can also change that to System\itemInfo.lua.

The basic difference is that the .lub file format is encrypted, while the .lua isn't, making it easier to add or remove custom items.

Estou usando uma das ultimas versões 2018-02-13aRagexeRE e configurei tudo usando o iteminfo.lub

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  86

32 minutes ago, KRMizu said:

Estou usando uma das ultimas versões 2018-02-13aRagexeRE e configurei tudo usando o iteminfo.lub

Check the following:

• The itemInfo.lub file MUST be in the System folder, not in the data folder.
  • If you diffed your hexed with the Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub patch, then you changed the itemInfo.lub file to another .lua file instead. In this case, you should make sure that your itemInfo.lub file is renamed accordingly.

Spoiler

Verifique o seguinte:

• O arquivo itemInfo.lub DEVE estar na pasta System, não na pasta data.
  • Se você diffou o seu hexed com o patch Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub, então o seu cliente NÃO irá ler o arquivo iteminfo.lub. Quando você diffou o hexed, o Nemo Patcher pediu que você fornecesse o nome do arquivo .lua a ser lido. É provável que seu cliente leia iteminfo.lua em vez de iteminfo.lub.

Edited by Tyrfing

Consegui resolver, o problema estava na data, estava usando a data ROenglishRE-master e por algum motivo não estava funcionando com hexed 2018 talvez por algum erro meu ou própria compatibilidade