WorldSeed

Installation for Windows.

Question

I manage to install rathena for my windows OS for a localhost. I would just like to know how would i be able to release it to the public so that some of our friends can play and try to detect errors and bugs. thank you. P.S. Sorry if I'm in the wrong thread not sure where to post it.

4 answers to this question

Wrong section. Moved to "Installation Support"

6 hours ago, WorldSeed said:

I manage to install rathena for my windows OS for a localhost. I would just like to know how would i be able to release it to the public so that some of our friends can play and try to detect errors and bugs. thank you. P.S. Sorry if I'm in the wrong thread not sure where to post it.

if you manage to install it to your windows you are already there man . if you remember while you are installing your server you are using the IP of your localhost right ? then try it to change to your VPN Server/Host Server IP so your friend around the world can connect to your server . 

2 hours ago, Poring King said:

if you manage to install it to your windows you are already there man . if you remember while you are installing your server you are using the IP of your localhost right ? then try it to change to your VPN Server/Host Server IP so your friend around the world can connect to your server . 

I see, just wondering which one should I be changing for the IP?