Sign in to follow this  
Skyzone

Quests, Games: Lucky Spin V.2

Lucky Spin V.2

Spin the Roulette v.2

This Lucky Spin is not Include the VIP Manager to use the Free Daily Spin of VIP Account.

[NPC CHOICES]

• If you want to purchase the Advance VIP Manager Only --> Click Here
  • if you want to purchase same NPC it is good choice because less Tax ^_^ --> Click Here

NPC INFORMATION:

• Lucky Spin Coupon Seller.
  • Setting Item ID and Required Amount (For Paid Spin). 
  • VIP Daily Lucky Spin. (Required a VIP Member Click Here)
  • VIP NPC. (For Daily Spin)[Restart the Spin Every 12 Mid Night] (Required a VIP Member Click Here)
  • VIP Member Ship (VIP 1 and 2) (Required a VIP Member Click Here)
  • (VIP Bronze Member 7days | VIP Silver Member 15days | VIP Gold Member 30days)  (Required a VIP Member Click Here)
  • VIP Daily Reward NPC. (Required a VIP Member Click Here)

SVN COMPATIBILITY:

• rAthena (tested)
  • rAmod (tested)
  • Hercules (tested)

WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE:

• Lucky Spin NPC
  • Lucky Spin illust
  • Lucky Spin Sound
  • Lucky Spin PSD Design

Someone request to separate NPC so you have now a choice to use this ^_^.

• Upvote 1

Hey Sky,

thanks for this Roulette. But I found some Problems. You give us the opinion to set our own item id / itemname for the spin. But you already named them in the script. Than we can set our self the mass of needed items - But if you set it you have to Change in the script self too. cause:

if ( countitem([email protected])<2 ){
		cutin "",255;
			mes "[Lucky Spin]";
			mes "Sorry you dont have enough Monster Coins to Spin the Roulette.";
			mes "Please Bring 10x Monster Coins!";
		close;

You have to Change manually the 2 in the amount you set, or it will always use the 2. Than you give the ItemID of the Modified Vit Boots an Output of 5! Items So if you win you get 5 pair of shoes, so we have to fix it Manual also :)

If you Change such Things (esspacially that the Settings are not fully working yet) it would be an perfect script!

Greetings

7 hours ago, Anubis92 said:

Hey Sky,

thanks for this Roulette. But I found some Problems. You give us the opinion to set our own item id / itemname for the spin. But you already named them in the script. Than we can set our self the mass of needed items - But if you set it you have to Change in the script self too. cause:

cutin "",255;
			mes "[Lucky Spin]";
			mes "Sorry you dont have enough Monster Coins to Spin the Roulette.";
			mes "Please Bring 10x Monster Coins!";
		close;

You have to Change manually the 2 in the amount you set, or it will always use the 2. Than you give the ItemID of the Modified Vit Boots an Output of 5! Items So if you win you get 5 pair of shoes, so we have to fix it Manual also 🙂

If you Change such Things (esspacially that the Settings are not fully working yet) it would be an perfect script!

Greetings

yes sir we have v.2.1 soon for the inputing the price on database. 
the v.2 you can set the price manually. and the item required too.

you can change the cuttin by your self. so you can change the item ID and Qty by your self. depend on your editing on PSD image.

if you dont get the sequence you. I can make for you but there is a charge for the editing.

Edited by Skyzone
add msg

If I adjust the price and the item ID in the first line, I expect it to be read in the whole script. Otherwise, this setting makes little sense. In your script this is not read out everywhere.

In this line as shown, however, in addition to the settings, I still have to manually correct the number because the script does not read the Setting. The same applies to the name of the item. You give the lucky tickets, or whatever they are called, everywhere. At the same time you also offer to change in the settings. But if I change it there, I still have to modify it anywhere in the script because it does not read the name of the item based on the ID from the database.

But since you're talking about a V. 2.1 With Database I let myself surprise what the future brings! 🙂