Stable Cheap RO hosting companies?

Pink Guy

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  371

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a ready to PVP/GVG server with no donations. I kinda wanted to do this for few months now but never had the time to do so. But since I'm on break atm, I guess now is a good time for me to start this project. Anyways, I have a rA trunk file that I edited few months ago so I basically just need to integrate the major changes I did into the trunk that I will be using. Anyways, I was just wondering if you guys can suggest any cheap RO hosting companies that offer server setup as well? The most recent host I had was Pony and it was alright but just wanna explore more options. I have also tried Ragnahostings and Trinitynetworks before. I kinda like Ragnahosting due to their free gameguard but I don't know if they're still active. Their website is running but as for the support, I'm not sure since I created a ticket 2-3 months ago and they never answered. Let me know your suggestions guys. Thanks!

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3122

https://rathena.org/thirdpartyservices/

Other than that, i can recommend OVH or DigitalOcean.