• Announcements

    • Emistry

      Rules and Regulations - General/Script/Database/Source Support   11/16/2016

      In all sub-forums of this section , you are still bound to follow the rAthena Board Rules. Topic Author: Do not release scripts that are not of your own creation unless you can provide evidence of explicit permission from the original author to do so. Attempt to post your script in the proper section. If you're not certain as to where to post it, feel free to ask one of the Moderators. Do provide an informative title.  Do provide at the very least a 3-4 sentences description or summary that clearly states what your script does. Attempt to have multiple hosts for your scripts as to prevent dead links. 3 or more links are ideal. Links to your issue should directly provide the relevant items without the need for registration.  Make use of BBCode for respective contents.  Mark the reply as "Best Answer" in case it solved your issue. You may as well consider give them a reputation for the help. Vote Up relevant replies, and Vote Down for irrelevant replies. You're not allowed to bump your topics if you're not providing any new updates prior to your previous post.   Member: You're not allowed to bump your topics if you're not providing any new updates prior to your previous post. Do not post anything irrelevant contents in the topic. Vote Up relevant replies, and Vote Down for irrelevant replies. You may only post into this area if you are willing to either write new or make changes to scripting code yourself.  Do not criticize others reply being too general or without concrete scripting code.    Everyone: Violate these rules may result in immediate deletion of the topic/post, warning increase, and restriction of posting abilities for a certain period of time. On future offenses, member is to receive an increase in the warn level and have their posting abilities restricted for a certain period of time to be determined by the Moderators handling the case.
      * rAthena Staff reserves the right to add to and change the rules at any time. It is your duty to keep up with any changes and follow them to the best of your ability.   Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
  • 0
hendra814

Client 2018 Custom AI crash

Question

Since secret discontinue NEMO update, I don't know where to get new update of NEMO Patcher

now i have error when enable custom homuculus AI at 2018-03-07 Client.

I hope some could help me.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

The custom Homunculus AI does not work as of  2017-09-20bRagexeRE because simply Gravity dropped it, Homunculus cannot auto attack but got a status boost and will get 10% of player exp and have autofeeding, this cannot be changed in the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, hendra814 said:

Since secret discontinue NEMO update, I don't know where to get new update of NEMO Patcher

now i have error when enable custom homuculus AI at 2018-03-07 Client.

I hope some could help me.

Thanks

https://gitlab.com/4144/Nemo

i think this may help you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, hendra814 said:

how to get the data if use tortoise svn?

are this link just could get by git only

you can download from here

Untitled1111.png.8956f59be6563e390f71401d7f6b592b.png

 

however i don't know about tortoise svn i don't use it

Edited by sader1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, sader1992 said:

you can download from here

Untitled1111.png.8956f59be6563e390f71401d7f6b592b.png

 

however i don't know about tortoise svn i don't use it

Thanks @sader1992

But still got same error, when i'm enable it, client got crash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i was checking nemo i didn't find a patch for load custom ai 

if there is you can open issue in https://gitlab.com/4144/Nemo/issues

if not i think it's like lua problem if me i would just try to understand the kro ai and edit it manually if the other ai not working

however hopefully someone here have better answer for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, sader1992 said:

i was checking nemo i didn't find a patch for load custom ai 

if there is you can open issue in https://gitlab.com/4144/Nemo/issues

if not i think it's like lua problem if me i would just try to understand the kro ai and edit it manually if the other ai not working

however hopefully someone here have better answer for you

the patch i'm check is enable custom homunculus

is it right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 minutes ago, hendra814 said:

the patch i'm check is enable custom homunculus

is it right?

i actually don't know

but i really don't think that you need any hex edit to work with the custom AI it's just lua stuff for me , however i might be wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, sader1992 said:

i actually don't know

but i really don't think that you need any hex edit to work with the custom AI it's just lua stuff for me , however i might be wrong 

Yup, you right, because at 2015 client already try not check that option and custom ai still work.

but why for 2018 client it's not working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, acheraf said:

The custom Homunculus AI does not work as of  2017-09-20bRagexeRE because simply Gravity dropped it, Homunculus cannot auto attack but got a status boost and will get 10% of player exp and have autofeeding, this cannot be changed in the time being.

So if i want the homunculus attack the monster i must do manual ALT+L.Click to the monster ?

Does rathena already apply it?  I've tried it when a player kills a mob, homunculus does not accept exp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

ofc i might be wrong

but i would say if you get error when you edit the AI files than maybe it's disabled in the client not totally removed like the Auction System (just a guess) so maybe there is a way to re enable it but you would need high level reverse engineering to know hoe to re enable it if it's possible

so maybe can be added to nemo in the future patches

but the exp for the homunculus it's server side

and yes rathena already added the auto feeding >> 

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/aff70f6482481aaf8cc4f48738b03831ab846100

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/7901c1b2ff4b3317bc808ffe23b10251f18b34ee

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/524260183e6369cc2a4bc9441fd73a169e63915b

i don't know hoe the homunculus grt his exp but if it don't get any exp at all in the last rathena than it's server side and rathena can fix it in it's git

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now