Returning to Rathena and planning to Create a new server.

Frost Barrier

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

It has been a long time that i last visited rathena to read comments and updates.

I'm not really that active though but most of my time around 4 years ago was visiting rathena to read updates.

now that I have time to for rAthena again. I'm planning to make a new server.

Can you guys recommend what client should I use?  it will be for a pre-renewal server.

I'm also planning to order Gepard shield for this one so if someone could point me to the right direction on how to order, Thanks in advance.!

And for someone who hasn't been here, i heard from my friends that Meteor storm from latest version of the database doesn't hit players when spammed or something like the meteors are getting deleted after sometime from spamming.(Like a limit or something),

can someone guide me how to fix that ? Thanks alot.!

Last but not the least. What hosting could you guys recommend here in the Philippines?

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43

4 hours ago, Frost Barrier said:

It has been a long time that i last visited rathena to read comments and updates.

I'm not really that active though but most of my time around 4 years ago was visiting rathena to read updates.

now that I have time to for rAthena again. I'm planning to make a new server.

Can you guys recommend what client should I use?  it will be for a pre-renewal server.

I'm also planning to order Gepard shield for this one so if someone could point me to the right direction on how to order, Thanks in advance.!

And for someone who hasn't been here, i heard from my friends that Meteor storm from latest version of the database doesn't hit players when spammed or something like the meteors are getting deleted after sometime from spamming.(Like a limit or something),

can someone guide me how to fix that ? Thanks alot.!

Last but not the least. What hosting could you guys recommend here in the Philippines?

same with me /heh time really flies bro >.< 
Client Recommendation:
 - you can use anything bro even the latest supported unpacked client. (A great warm up for a comeback haha) 

Purchasing GePard:
 - pm Functor to avoid getting scammed

Meteor Storm Bug:
 - Lol dude a hearsay will remain a hearsay unless you tried it. The spirit of rAthena really leaves your head.

Philippine Hosting:
 - that's a f****** suicide dude.

• Love 1
  • MVP 1