Mob IDLE Modification

danielps

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  174

Hi guys,

I'm creating a MOBA event, but i need to do something that seems to be impossible... i want that a monster never get idle mod, it can allways be walking to a direction or point in a map.

Like, mob is summoned and he start walking to a pre sete point in map, he only stop if he see an enemie, after fighting if he beat the enemie he must continue going to that point of the map, never get idle mode.

How to do that?

My problem in this system is, when mobs fro different teams fights, after the fight they get idle mode and stop walking to the path i set...
Any help? I'm almos finishing this system, just need to solve this problem T_T
Thanks for the help guys!

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2407

I don't see effective way to do that by NPC script. You need to change the behaviour of aggressive monster moving through unitwalk in src. This modification is required for wave mode instance so it will be implemented one day or another anyway.

• Like 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  174

5 hours ago, Capuche said:

I don't see effective way to do that by NPC script. You need to change the behaviour of aggressive monster moving through unitwalk in src. This modification is required for wave mode instance so it will be implemented one day or another anyway.

Any ideia how to do that? It doesn't need to be a IDLE label, it can be another (easy / simple) way if you see any easier way...

I just need that mobs continue in his patch after fighting... i know the command unitwalk, i use it, the problem is, when he is walking and see an enimie he will fight, and after fight it get in idle mode, like it was a normal mob in a normal map. Did you got my point? 

What i want to di is exactly this in this video:

I can perfectly do mobs walk in his paths, the problem is afeter fighting... look here, they finish fighting and continue going ahead: 

Like you reply cause ur trying to help when anybody tried or cant i dont know... thanks !