Custom Mob Issue

BlazingYoukai

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hello all, I'm having a problem related to create new mobs. I wanted to make Eleanor a mob in order to add an option to transform on her using an item (something like zaha doll or the fox ears).

So I've made a copy of her act and spr files, renamed and stuffed it at the monster sprites folder, i've added an entry for her into the jobname.lub like this (jobtbl.JT_ELEANOR] = "eleanor"),

and an entry on both jobidentity.lub and npcidentity.lub like this (JT_ELEANOR = 3974,), after that i've added her at the mob_db using Tokei's server database editor under the same id, "3974".

So ok, i boot the server and the client, i can do @mobinfo of it and it shows the db entries normaly but as soon as i try to spawn it i get an error message of missing sprites, even though i've added it's info on the jobname.lub.

Can someone give me a hand? thanks in advance :3

Edit: Never mind that i discovered that my rathena.grf was overwriting the lub files, now i managed to make it work XD

Edited by BlazingYoukai

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet