RoBrowser fork list

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  420

Hello,

I would like to collect all the forks of RoBrowser that have been improved in some way over the source, so that we can share the features and put the knowledge together to make a better client.

For start, here is my version. It is not a direct fork, but a re-upload. I have improved and implemented some features. Feel free to use anything :)
https://github.com/MrAntares/Ragna.roBrowser/

Do you have your own version and features? Share it here! ;)

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

2 hours ago, Antares said:

Hello,

I would like to collect all the forks of RoBrowser that have been improved in some way over the source, so that we can share the features and put the knowledge together to make a better client.

For start, here is my version. It is not a direct fork, but a re-upload. I have improved and implemented some features. Feel free to use anything :)
https://github.com/MrAntares/Ragna.roBrowser/

Do you have your own version and features? Share it here! ;)

your repo will be banned very soon, be sure of that. How about moving your work to your private git server in public mode hosted on DMCA-free hosting somewhere in eastern Europe? RO hired some company to block all content over the internet with ro content (any), thousands of DMCA reports and take-downs already happen, I have counted a few months ago about 65k+ reports (yes, the number is correct) where around 80% of complains success and hostings take down it. You have screenshots from RO at repo description, Niflheim it's their "intellectual property"...

http://lowendstock.com/ - pick one, it will be more than enough under Cloudflare / or any free CDN. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  420

5 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

your repo will be banned very soon, be sure of that. How about moving your work to your private git server in public mode hosted on DMCA-free hosting somewhere in eastern Europe? RO hired some company to block all content over the internet with ro content (any), thousands of DMCA reports and take-downs already happen, I have counted a few months ago about 65k+ reports (yes, the number is correct) where around 80% of complains success and hostings take down it. You have screenshots from RO at repo description, Niflheim it's their "intellectual property"...

http://lowendstock.com/ - pick one, it will be more than enough under Cloudflare / or any free CDN. 

Thanks for the headsup. I have removed everything from the description you mentioned and any mention of RO. Unfortunately I can't remove the commits from the history, but if anything happens I have my own local repository which I will re-upload without any reference to RO whatsoever.

• 6 months later...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  311

@Antares

Hmmm, Still wondering if roBrowser can run on server using updated clients?

Edited by vBrenth

• 7 months later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57

finally found it, thank you.

I've been trying to create a web based ro client, however i don't know where to start.

lemme grab the torch and will try to continue what's left. wish me luck

Thanks.

• Love 1