download section.

Feilor

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  135

I'm curious to know why my script didn't got published yet and another two files got it. sent pm to Akkarin and didn't got any answer until today, the script was sent 01/22.

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3121

I'm pretty sure i told you when you were harassing me via discord.

ss (2018-01-29 at 12.46.18).png

As i've said, i personally test paid files as moderators can't. I've told you paid files get left in a queue until i can test them. Your script isn't straight-forward so it's not a case of just reading but actually testing thoroughly. Smaller paid scripts get approved if there's only been a small change to them (i run re-uploads through winmerge to check for changed content so i don't need to re-test everything) and the moderators take care of any other files pending approval.

So, from the above chatlog, you -did- get an answer last week. I'm not here to cater to everyone's demands 24/7. Wait your turn and stop harassing my staff too.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  135

On 28/01/2018 at 10:52 PM, Akkarin said:

I'm pretty sure i told you when you were harassing me via discord.

ss (2018-01-29 at 12.46.18).png

As i've said, i personally test paid files as moderators can't. I've told you paid files get left in a queue until i can test them. Your script isn't straight-forward so it's not a case of just reading but actually testing thoroughly. Smaller paid scripts get approved if there's only been a small change to them (i run re-uploads through winmerge to check for changed content so i don't need to re-test everything) and the moderators take care of any other files pending approval.

So, from the above chatlog, you -did- get an answer last week. I'm not here to cater to everyone's demands 24/7. Wait your turn and stop harassing my staff too.

i love how you treats people, maybe you think that are a god divine, i didn't harassing any staff member, unless to get the information that paid files need to be accepted by you. Maybe you need to think more before answer people, I just asked a simple question and looks like you got offended.