rathena 2017-06-14 palette and hairstyle problem

joelolopez

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  493

my server has a maximum of 33 hair dyes, and 69 hairstyles .. the hair 1~33 dye is working fine, the problem is when i reach hairstyle 30 my client crash when i apply hairstyle palette 1~33.. someone already post the same issue you can check it here 

-another observation: when the window resource error show it shows random character of palette name every time the client crashes, as if hairstyles from 30 and above looking for a random color palette name

Edited by joelolopez

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1182

1 hour ago, joelolopez said:

my server has a maximum of 33 hair dyes, and 69 hairstyles .. the hair 1~33 dye is working fine, the problem is when i reach hairstyle 30 my client crash when i apply hairstyle palette 1~33.. someone already post the same issue you can check it here 

-another observation: when the window resource error show it shows random character of palette name every time the client crashes, as if hairstyles from 30 and above looking for a random color palette name

same, from the fisrt time using this client can't use hair style bigger than 29.

i think the problem is the client, maybe KRO put some protection, but i don''t know which part.

because using nemo could increase max hair styles.

Edited by hendra814