3rd Job Aura (lvl 175)

Verdana

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hi, I'd like to know about how can I create a customized Aura for 3er job who reached 175. I don't know even enought to experiment, but i'd like to learn or try... I'm looking that 3rd job auras can look like this.

image.png.700d56780463b48c0a2cc98d7da349a2.png

But in Red color, And... idk how can i start.... I saw some videos about how can you edit the 99 (rebirth) aura, but im not interested on it. like 6 years ago I saw an aura like this in a server where i played, it had an aura like this, but in different colors and also had the effect of the lvl 99 rebirth sparkle effect (those lights/stars floating arround you and disapearing at the top) and I'd really like have that effect again. I dont know if you have any inconvenient, if there is a guide I'd love to see it, I tried looking for it but i couldnt find anything... Thanks for your attention and sorry if im missing relevant information ;_;

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  83

Hi

In this topic Olrox talks about which files you need to edit to change the level 175 yellow aura (almost at the end of the page 1), if you don't want any aura just make sure you don't delete them!

Also, as a aura-hater, I found this very helpull if you want to try different colors or disable completely the 3rd job aura. Watch out tho, some files from the aura also are used by skills, i.e. severe rainstorm (not sure which tho)

There's a lot of info you type 'aura' in the search engine too, people sharing free aura textures and so on.

Hope it helps :) 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Are not the kind of auras that im looking for, Thanks for your help anyways.

The thing is, that I at least need to know wich files and wich effect i need to modify if i want an Aura like the image that I put in my post.

For example, 3rd job auras dont move, only splashes (like coluceo heal, canto, clementia) So I need something similar to rebirth aura, but well is hard to know wich of all those files i need to edit to have that effect on a lvl max 3rd job... @-@