Animated Sprite

Lord Vius

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53

Good day rAthena, Im here to ask about the animated sprite creation, i have sprite with 8 frames each side, and im adding the frames on ActEditor by @Tokei, so its become 0-23. 

The question is, how can i make the character stand straight and not moving when reach the different facing, its center, left and right. sometimes its also jump so far and if i set the anchor Body to "None" and Head to "None", will it cause problem for the sprite? 

as we can see on the red circle, its moves some pixel well its sometimes makes me need more attention and focus to do it for a tidy animated.

Thankyouu..

Untitled.png

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  354

The reference of a hg is the head, so the head stay in the center when the body follow the anchor to keep aligned for reference, if you ate making a headgear, don't worry, keep following the head and in game everything will fits fine.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  53

16 hours ago, FXFreitas said:

The reference of a hg is the head, so the head stay in the center when the body follow the anchor to keep aligned for reference, if you ate making a headgear, don't worry, keep following the head and in game everything will fits fine.

sir, if i set the head anchor point to None, will it cause problem in game? i know that the sprite follow the head, but for making it easier how if i set the head anchor to None, because my animated is like flying fairy, not a helm / headband that stuck on head xD