Client just open sometimes

SyncMaster

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  123

I was adding some custom models in my server when one of them make the game close showing a gravity error, after that any client in my pc isn't working properly. Usually, after reboot the computer it work normal one time, after close (alt+f4 or in task manager) and open the game again nothing appears, or the game start without sound and can't click, or the game start with song but still can't click. I've test on clients before 2016. The game work on 2017 client, but i'm using an old emulator and It'll be hard to update, and still i'm using some features from olders hexeds.

H_2dZKa-Tnme2CAiT8SMxA.png

wKRR60WDTiSsn8XDFaRPbQ.png

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  403

The crash can have two causes, the first and most common is that you've not properly added the model. Maybe a typo somewhere in the model or texture file name?

Secondly, have you actually used this models in a map or did you so far only add it client-side? The RO client puts limitations on poly/feces of models; when your value is a little higher than the official models it causes some lagg and when it's way past the allowed limit, it makes the game crash. This only happens when you access the specific map with the high poly/feces model, otherwise - in other maps - the client should run fine.

That doesn't explain why you can only open it once though. Perhaps there's something else you've changed other than adding custom models? (i.e running in compatibility mode, changed your setup.exe's graphic settings or running without administrators privileges.)

Edited by Najara

3 hours ago, Najara said:

The crash can have two causes, the first and most common is that you've not properly added the model. Maybe a typo somewhere in the model or texture file name?

Secondly, have you actually used this models in a map or did you so far only add it client-side? The RO client puts limitations on poly/feces of models; when your value is a little higher than the official models it causes some lagg and when it's way past the allowed limit, it makes the game crash. This only happens when you access the specific map with the high poly/feces model, otherwise - in other maps - the client should run fine.

That doesn't explain why you can only open it once though. Perhaps there's something else you've changed other than adding custom models? (i.e running in compatibility mode, changed your setup.exe's graphic settings or running without administrators privileges.)

I already fixed the model testing when the client work, and the model was the only change. I tryed change all setup config. I don't know why but I discover now that when I open the game with sandboxie it work all the times, normal.

@edit: solved, it was caused by the bank security module.

Edited by SyncMaster

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  351

1 hour ago, SyncMaster said:

@edit: solved, it was caused by the bank security module.

Hello! Can you tell where I can download it for testing?

Edited by Functor

39 minutes ago, Functor said:

Hello! Can you tell where can I download it for testing?

But as far as I know the problem just start after a gravity error. It's an Brazilian Bank

https://seg.bb.com.br/home.html

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  149

I have the same problem when I am running 2015+ clients along with the bank's security module.

https://internetbanking.caixa.gov.br/sinbc/

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  135

All banks in Brazil uses the same security module Warsaw, this module makes the client crash before open, the solution is try to execute more than one time and sometimes it open.