map-server.exe unable to start 0xc000007b

Arii

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24

Hello, I got an error about a missing .dll; MSVCR110.DLL so I downloaded it on system32 and SysWOW64.
The missing dll error was fixed but another errors appears now (image), I tried searching around the forums but the following solution didn't worked for me.
Note 1: System = Windows 10, the mysql config it's already done, char-server and log-server works fine and are waiting for the map-server, no errors on rebuild rAthena using VS 2017.
Note 2: I used google translator on the topic (portuguese), this is the translation.

"Hi, I have a problem in creating, after copying and configuring mysql, when I'm going to execute it, I'm giving MSVCR110.DLL error saying that I was missing the file, 
I searched and ended up finding the DLLs and put them in system32, the error now changed to " application can not be initialized correctly 0xc000007b "well, my system 
is windows 7 64bits, I have visual studio 2017, netframework 4.5. How can I fix this problem?"
"After getting a lot, I managed to solve it, I only err the DLL that I downloaded the wrong version or had a problem, but I got a safe, I made the replacement in 
system32 and SysWOW64 and it worked perfectly."

Link of similar problem:

image.png.8727cbab59412bd09697bba2b43f01a8.pngB

Edited by Arii

10 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  737

MSVCR110.DLL

To fix this download and install https://www.microsoft.com/fr-ca/download/details.aspx?id=30679

(it should install the dll in System32 like previous answer but it's safer).

Edited by Lighta

Hi Lighta, downloaded and installed the update 4 but the error still the same.

Hi, this is strange as those redistribuable provide msvcr110.dll. It appear is looking for the x86 version tough from your error message.

You can check if you fullfill all dependancies with this : http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Ok, so I analyze the dependancies of map-server.exe, right?
But there are more than 50 dll missing... D=

Edited by Arii

Since you using an x64 OS, can you try with server built with x64 as platform instead ?

Right now to use an x86 in an x64OS it will try to use WOW64 as virtualization but idk what wrong here.

@Lighta , I followed the guides github to install rAthena on windows, connecting and SQL_installation. I tested it on my personal pc and everything was fine but when I tried to do the same on the server's host that error about missing dll showed up and subsequently the application error in map-server.exe

Char server and Log appears to be fine and ready but I believe something it's missing. There is something like a list of requirements of .dll or programs to run the map-server correctly?

Edit: Downloaded everything again and now its working, thanks for the help.

Edited by Arii
Solved

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52

On 12/5/2017 at 6:35 AM, Arii said:

Hello, I got an error about a missing .dll; MSVCR110.DLL so I downloaded it on system32 and SysWOW64.
The missing dll error was fixed but another errors appears now (image), I tried searching around the forums but the following solution didn't worked for me.
Note 1: System = Windows 10, the mysql config it's already done, char-server and log-server works fine and are waiting for the map-server, no errors on rebuild rAthena using VS 2017.
Note 2: I used google translator on the topic (portuguese), this is the translation.

"Hi, I have a problem in creating, after copying and configuring mysql, when I'm going to execute it, I'm giving MSVCR110.DLL error saying that I was missing the file, 
I searched and ended up finding the DLLs and put them in system32, the error now changed to " application can not be initialized correctly 0xc000007b "well, my system 
is windows 7 64bits, I have visual studio 2017, netframework 4.5. How can I fix this problem?"

"After getting a lot, I managed to solve it, I only err the DLL that I downloaded the wrong version or had a problem, but I got a safe, I made the replacement in 
system32 and SysWOW64 and it worked perfectly."

Link of similar problem:

image.png.8727cbab59412bd09697bba2b43f01a8.pngB

Hi, I know this is an old post, but hopefully you're still here.. just wondering how'd you fixed your 0xc000007b error? I've tried to reinstall everything but still having the same issue on my vps..

Hi @kevinyrchua, I couldn't solve it myself so I hired Cyro's third party services.

He wiped out everything and perfomed a fresh installation, it was the fastest way to solve it.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  67

same problem above but no solution worked.

image.png.664cc4695991e1710b0bba5373e36794.png

=======================================================
EDITED
solved. 

I downloaded this:
https://pt.dll-files.com/download/7c3b449f661d99a9b1033a14033d2987/msvcr110.dll.html?c=NmxIOUwxWFR0c25Ld0N1V09laUlRdz09
and put in System32 and SysWOW64 and solved it.

Edited by Heero12
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  67

ty all