R> Treasure Chest on Field/Dungeon Maps

Marihna

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  37

We're looking for a script to implement treasure chests on random locations of field and dungeon maps. These chests should act similar to the ones found in Guild Castles but will be available at all times for players to grab. We would like to keep them limited to only be obtained once per character/account depending on the chest contents. 

For the moment I do not have each location we would like to place them, but we would like to be able to add additional ones in the future in new locations and add in different items to each one. 

As reference:

Treasure Chest located on Prt_fild08: Items to be included "5441" drops at 20%, "607" 100% (Can be obtained once per character) White Ribbon Headband 20% & Yggdrasil Berry 100%

Treasure Chest located on Prt_fild06: "607" drop 100%, "616" 50%, "5400" 60% (Can be obtained once per account) Yggdrasil Berry 100%, Old Card Album 50%, Fox Hat 60%

Please let me know if you have any questions or clarifications. It makes complete sense in my head but I know that others may need clarification on specifics. I've seen similar things done in other servers I just can't find a script for it and my scripting skills are not quite up to par to create one myself. Thank you in advance for any help!

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  342

There you are. Can't test it right now, but this should more or less do the job. Just fill the maps and on switch portion, fill the items to be looted on this particular map chest.

treasure_chest.txt