Alayne's Scripts Collection

Alayne

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  342

Hi rye. No need for me I'm just providing the instance you can access it without prerequesite

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  66

Alright alright alright.. im using 2015-11-04aRagexe + latest kRO_FullClient_2017-10-09

let me break this instance pack down:

1. Sky fortress:

Spoiler

image.png.05826936871b2f8a81fca9a01a752df8.png

2.AirshipAssault:

cant attack monsters / talk to npcs after talking to the deer

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.79d491a41fd733ed425526c8f7def36b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.42c1591b2a8480fc9d4b2f267a9bcbbf.jpeg

3. Infinite Space:

works almost perfectly but i got this

Spoiler

image.jpeg.9315202a87e297900c6e86e97e6dcbcf.jpeg

4. Morse Cave:

you can teleport on the map and so can the monsters/bosses inside. they tp from map to map and u have to chase them.. other than that ->

Spoiler

image.jpeg.ee630073d4ac5bbe9d9591f6c97ace15.jpeg

5. Temple of Demon God:

expedition prize doesnt exist / npcs dont give it / monsters dont give it + with @item and you open the box = nothing inside. bosses and mini bosses have VERY low movement speed and ->

Spoiler

image.jpeg.9fbf460cbb1bb244f4be3783aa87b748.jpeg

6. Devils Tower:

Boss teleports all over the map

7. Last Room:

You see all texts in this instance twice. monsters have very low movement speed. " Rewards are available at Fruit verus01 151/173 in exchange for 6034.png10 Weird Parts , which drops from T_W_O inside the instance." -> fruit doesnt exist = no rewards + no weird parts + TWO has very low movement speed.

8.charleston crisis
cant continue quest
charleston keeps saying "thank you for your efforts to discover the laboratory problem." after killing all 4 viruses (in the beginning of the instance)

9.overlook water dungeon
maps missing

10. Endless Cellar

maps missing

EDIT: NO INSTANCE QUESTS WORK

Edited by rye305

Okay so:

1- Never had it. Gonna see if I can reproduce it.

2- You're not supposed to hunt or speak with those, just to take the warp on map's right side

3- When does this happens? Never encountered this either

4- Currently working on morse cave

5- I gave almost all items, but yeah, as some aren't official and still not existing on rathena, some might get missing. Add them by yourself.

6- Why wouldn't he? If it really bothers you, add a mapflag nomobteleport to prevent that.

7- Same answer as 5

8- Never encountered, I'll re-give it a shot

9- Forgot the resnametable, but that's copy of iz_dun. I bet you can do it!

10- They're available on Client dir on Common directory of instances

And finally, stop using CAPS, it doesn't change anything. Which one doesn't work?

And just so I can replace everything where it belongs to be, those are customs release, I'm no pro dev from gravity. If it doesn't suits you, leave it where it is. I tried to debug it as much as possible, but yes, things might change from your way of dealing with it, the client, the emu...There's a LOT of reason why sthg might not work properly for you. You're unhappy? Bad luck. Do it by yourself if it's not good enough for you.

Edited by Alayne

28 minutes ago, Alayne said:

Okay so:

1- Never had it. Gonna see if I can reproduce it.

2- You're not supposed to hunt or speak with those, just to take the warp on map's right side

3- When does this happens? Never encountered this either

4- Currently working on morse cave

5- I gave almost all items, but yeah, as some aren't official and still not existing on rathena, some might get missing. Add them by yourself.

6- Why wouldn't he? If it really bothers you, add a mapflag nomobteleport to prevent that.

7- Same answer as 5

8- Never encountered, I'll re-give it a shot

9- Forgot the resnametable, but that's copy of iz_dun. I bet you can do it!

10- They're available on Client dir on Common directory of instances

And finally, stop using CAPS, it doesn't change anything. Which one doesn't work?

And just so I can replace everything where it belongs to be, those are customs release, I'm no pro dev from gravity. If it doesn't suits you, leave it where it is. I tried to debug it as much as possible, but yes, things might change from your way of dealing with it, the client, the emu...There's a LOT of reason why sthg might not work properly for you. You're unhappy? Bad luck. Do it by yourself if it's not good enough for you.

WTF LOL.. 1. im more than happy about this pack. 2. since no one else was saying anything, i thought i would so you can see what issues others including me are dealing with. 3. anyway thanks for this release and please dont involve me in your depressions like .. what kind of answer is this?

edit: btw the mobs/bosses are not just teleporting on 1 single map of the instance they TP to all maps within the instance. why wouldn't they? good question

Edited by rye305

Well honestly, maybe that's because I'm not an english user as mother tongue, but I found your post aggressive, mostly cause of the "let me break it" and the "NO QUEST WORKING AT ALL". A bit like "this is trash, here's a list of crap there is". If it wasn't the case and wasn't the goal, then my apologies for my answer. I'm changing the things I can right now but, still have some issues I can't reproduce (Sky Fortress and Infinite Space at this moment). If there's specific scenario you can find, please do tell them to me so I can see if I can reproduce.

For Charleston either, can't reproduce. If I'm not mistaken, you're not supposed to talk to her, but to go next to the Professor first, so it'll trigger a new dialog (if I understand well where you are)

48 minutes ago, Alayne said:

Well honestly, maybe that's because I'm not an english user as mother tongue, but I found your post aggressive, mostly cause of the "let me break it" and the "NO QUEST WORKING AT ALL". A bit like "this is trash, here's a list of crap there is". If it wasn't the case and wasn't the goal, then my apologies for my answer. I'm changing the things I can right now but, still have some issues I can't reproduce (Sky Fortress and Infinite Space at this moment). If there's specific scenario you can find, please do tell them to me so I can see if I can reproduce.

rofl.. apology accepted. anyway - heres a fully working Temple of the demon god. i changed a few things in your release.

1. Removed the Commander Hiva & Abidal (which give you Expedition Box for essences of evil) They did not work at all. Instead you will get 1 Reward box at every end of each stage at the npc -> Brinaranea  = 1 / Muspelskoll  = 1 / Despair God Morroc = 1 = 3 random Essences of evil (goes for all party members)

2. HP / Dmg / Movement speed of monsters is working

3. Instead of destructing the instance the last npc will give you your last reward and teleport you to prontera (so all party members can get the reward). you cant enter the instance after completion.

4. fixed drops. the box now gives essences ( all of them) at an even chance

ExpeditionAward.txt

Settings.txt

Templeofdemongod.txt

edit:

37 minutes ago, Alayne said:

For Charleston either, can't reproduce. If I'm not mistaken, you're not supposed to talk to her, but to go next to the Professor first, so it'll trigger a new dialog (if I understand well where you are)

alright im gonna test everything again. i was very tired so i probably did some mistakes. gonna post it here

EDIT: sky fortress is working !!! i forgot to edit instancedb

Edited by rye305

Instances updated peoples.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  883

@Alayne can request mob db for endless cellar and mob skill db? 

because on my test all monster at the last floor after killing mvp the slave's reamining on map and also considered as a mvp ^_^ 

On 11/25/2017 at 8:28 PM, Alayne said:

Client side is in...Client dir x) That's normal sprite, no custom.

I'm gonna look at the word event, and add the maps for yggdrasil system.

ohw is it O.o

why i got sprite error ! i missed that thing?

image.png.5931a8bcd02227cc8731dbe1afffac88.png

Novice pill (and up to third grade ones) use the same sprite as item 12274.

Try to get this one, if it works, check your itemInfo.lub see if it has the same way of writing (can be an encoding issue).

Sorry for the endless cellar, didn't understand. As I said, that "normal" mobs, last level mobs are poring, bio labs mobs and Pori Pori.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75

Thanks for making the scripts available, if you have problems I report here.:)

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  21

Hi, I tried the new Morse Cave, and I can't create instance.. I'm stuck at Senior Tracker NPC

morse_cave.png.61c6b7020ff4fa8e4baced2965f1ea76.png

When I used the script before this new update, I'm able to create the instance. When two party go inside, one of the party get stuck in first room (after Ghoul) with Satan Morroc inside.

And, for Infinite Space, after I defeat the last boss, after notice "Dimension will collapse in a few moments", nothing happen and I stuck inside the instance.

infinite_space_error.png.2580a3a7de8d45beeb3c3789c15fe02e.png

last Stefan (Boss) in sky fortress do not drop items (only in the instance)

Room of conciousnes too. Bijou no drop and amdareis no drop

@monster + kill = drops

edit: bloody murderer does not spawn after talking to the "strange device" in the room that u have to open with the key (tried 5 times) it keeps saying "nothing happened" (sky fortress)

Edited by rye305

@Izm, you used the last version from the github, right? For IS, there's a delay of 15 to 30s. I guess you've wait enough. The message on map serv happens after the message right?

@rye305, gonna check that. Others mob did drop? For the sky fortress, it only says that if you allready poped the monster. None came out? Should be a mob looking like Wind Ghost.

Edited by Alayne

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  39

23 minutes ago, rye305 said:

First Stefan (boss) and second Stefan (Boss) in sky fortress do not drop items (only in the instance)

Room of conciousnes too. Bijou no drop and amdareis no drop

@monster + kill = drops

There is a Mapflag at the top of the script for nomobloot or something like that. 

Btw, really thanks for the scripts @Alayne! I have been messing around with them some, and haven't faced any major problem yet  xD  

Your welcome, good to hear ^^ (as you can see, there is some issue, but nothing major at this moment, so...)

5 minutes ago, Alayne said:

@Izm, you used the last version from the github, right? For IS, there's a delay of 15 to 30s. I guess you've wait enough. The message on map serv happens after the message right?

@rye305, gonna check that. Others mob did drop? For the sky fortress, it only says that if you allready poped the monster. None came out? Should be a mob looking like Wind Ghost.

yes all monsters drop except stefan #2 (last boss of the instance) did not drop.

in room of conciousness amdareis + bijou no drop

wind ghost comes out. bloody knight not (bloody knight drops julliet de rachel / sunflower boy) etc

1 minute ago, rye305 said:

yes all monsters drop except stefan #2 (last boss of the instance) did not drop.

in room of conciousness amdareis + bijou no drop

wind ghost comes out. bloody knight not (bloody knight drops julliet de rachel / sunflower boy) etc

Look for   
 //apply mapflags
    setmapflag .@map$,mf_nomobloot;
    setmapflag .@map$,mf_nomvploot;

1 minute ago, Wickedknight2 said:

Look for   
 //apply mapflags
    setmapflag .@map$,mf_nomobloot;
    setmapflag .@map$,mf_nomvploot;

i just remove the 2 lines?

i just remove the 2 lines?

Yup, or comment them, so they will drop normally for the instances maps aswell.

1 minute ago, Wickedknight2 said:

Yup, or comment them, so they will drop normally for the instances maps aswell.

tyvm buddy. @Alayne drop is fixed

tyvm buddy. @Alayne drop is fixed

Np :D. Thanks for the Award on Temple of Demon God too, i was kinda stuck on this xD 

@rye305, just updated the Sky Fortress, but as I said, once poped, you can't activate the device again. There's only 2 on all hidden room, and only 1/2 chance (that's the random on DevicePoped function) to pop out the Immortal Knight.

Also so you know, even thought you've changed it on your version, I fixed the temple of demon god and quests bound (mixed 50500 and 60500, that's why it didn't worked).

Edited by Alayne

18 minutes ago, Alayne said:

@rye305, just updated the Sky Fortress, but as I said, once poped, you can't activate the device again. There's only 2 on all hidden room, and only 1/2 chance (that's the random on DevicePoped function) to pop out the Immortal Knight.

yeah everything is working flawlessly now. love it.

just one more question. if you accept instance quests from the ones you released. they show normally in your questlog? like in chareslton crisis when i accept quests i dont see them in my log. when i kill monsters it dont show [1/50 robot killed]

image.png.912804a695e672ca454772714e38c6c6.png

Edited by rye305

No i must recognize that no (didn't check for charleston though, but ToDG didn't). But they are handled correctly, as the pop up shows on mobs dead. Dunno where it's failing client side...

7 minutes ago, Alayne said:

No i must recognize that no (didn't check for charleston though, but ToDG didn't). But they are handled correctly, as the pop up shows on mobs dead. Dunno where it's failing client side...

which client ragexe are you using?