[SOLVED]Another DIFF other than NEMO(Ragnarok not clicking)

Checkmath

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16

Is there any? Because I've experienced a trouble with diffing the hexed with NOTHING(really no even a single option marked on NEMO) on Windows 10,tried compatibility and all sorta stuff,
and it makes the client not clickable(By not clickable I mean that the client opens fine,works keyboard I can even log-in, but it doesn't register the clicks from my mouse nor touchpad) (Yes I've tried all compatibility and windowed/fullscreen things)
Like I've got someone else's already diffed executable and it works, I go and diff that executable and it stops receiving clicks.

So it got me to this question, is there any other DIFF method other than NEMO? Diff Patcher used to work back in 2011, I'm using 2014 clients so I guess that wont work.

EDIT: Just tested with Shin's and it also causes the same problem. I'm guessing it has something to do with Windows 10 only. Still if someone has other options would definitely help.

EDIT: Tested just changing the name with HexEditor and although the name changed correctly, it has the same issues as all others. Gotta have to figure something out of this, probably VM with older Windows versions...

EDIT: Lol. Even using an Windows 7 in a VM, hexing the executable there, it doesnt work. Though it works to open the game in the VM in which the Windows10 has that mouse trouble. Still trying to figure it out, but I think the real problem might be some Win10 Service, gotta figure which one though.

Alright Figured it out, it was a software for Internet Banking that was stopping it from working correctly, probably something that checked if it was "hexed or diffed" and made it stop working, in my case it was Warsaw Technology.

After an almost 24h of search for that I will not close this posting but someone should close it for future reference(Such that those 20h of mine shouldnt be of anyone else's lol)

Edited by Checkmath

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  623

You can apply the modifications manually via HEX using a HEX editor.

While I have done that in the past for simple things I cant do it for all that is useful like in NEMO. Though I'll test using hex editor just to see if it also causes the same problem.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  623

I use win 10 and apply diffs normally to my client, something might be blocking your client, where did you download it? Is it really usable?

I dont know what to do but when I open Win10 in Safe mode it works fine... Might be some service which I dont know what it is, also when I just turn my PC on it works for about 20s so yeah it might be something within my computer, what it is though, is to think.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  38

Hello, I am passing almost the same problem with hexed 2017, but the problem of clicking on the screen I have already solved with the DLL dinput.dll, already the problem of opening that is the question, I have not yet been able to find a solution. I have to click several times to open the game, not to mention that it closes sometimes out of nowhere.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  81

This warsaw software problem is real. The solution I give to people is to remove this program that will work.