FluxCP error

Mikki

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31

Please help, i'm new.. I tried everything i saw on google about mysql.. nothing worked.. T_T

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/user/public_html/themes/mytheme/main/monthly.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/user/public_html/themes/my theme/main/monthly.php on line 22

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/yser/public_html/themes/my theme/main/monthly.php on line 26

this is what on those lines

Line 10:
$con=mysql_connect($db_host,$username,$password);

Line 22:
$row = mysql_fetch_array($sql);

Line 26:
$row1 = mysql_fetch_array($sql1);

Please help T_T

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  350

use "mysqli" not "mysql"

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3122

Contact whoever designed your theme and tell them not to create unnecessary additional connections, since you can access databases with the connection already created by FluxCP.

They're basically an idiot and using old MySQL functions that have been deprecated for years. It's also procedural code in an application that employs OOP.

If the theme author isn't responding, feel free to PM me and i'll fix the file up for you.

• Upvote 1