forging/producing weapons? just some general questions!

knives420

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12

Guess I'll start off with , Is there no way around crafted weapons not having their slots hijack by the information from Star crumbs and elements? Like maybe have that information stored to something new for the weapon? Maybe have it hijack the card name display? e.x Panic Robe. 

Possible to increase the material slots for star crumbs?

and for mainly why i am here. Would it be possible to have other items added in to the part where you put in star crumbs? Like say I put 200 feathers of bird in a slot, in return i would craft a main gulch with 3% increase attack speed. and possibly maybe having it so if you put more elemental stones in it would make it a lvl 2 elemental weapon? how ahrd would it be to implement something like this? and where even where to begin. 

I have been just making weapons you can forge with preset affects but with elements and everything else i'm having to add insane amounts of items for all the different affects. and feel i would be way better off creating a system where you could add materials and get a desired affect or two. just really need to get a bit of a handle where to begin i been looking over the code for the smith skills, and possibly how it is structured cause i see there are two different files for the skills, one seems to setup for variables and the other execution of the skills. My biggest problem right now is i see where the code detects the star crumb, just not where the star crumb affect is applied i feel if i could find this i could maybe setup preset affects and have it detect various items and apply that affect to the forged weapon.

Thanks in advance, i'm not to worried about my first two questions just really would like to figure something out for the 3rd.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet