sader1992

Utility: sader's Enchantment NPC

i saw this and i kinda like making my own server, i downloaded the versio 2.6 aaaaaaaand the remove enchant does not work properly only slot 3 is removable and others is not can you help me? 

On 12/27/2018 at 10:12 AM, thunginamue said:

i saw this and i kinda like making my own server, i downloaded the versio 2.6 aaaaaaaand the remove enchant does not work properly only slot 3 is removable and others is not can you help me? 

sorry for that , I will check it out when I have some free time

On 12/30/2018 at 6:03 PM, sader1992 said:

sorry for that , I will check it out when I have some free time

Is this fixed already @sader1992?

Is there a way for this to work?: (im using v2.6)

After a successful removal of the enchanted orb, the orb will return to the inventory.

Edited by mawjustin

On 2/26/2020 at 3:37 PM, mawjustin said:

Is this fixed already @sader1992?

Is there a way for this to work?: (im using v2.6)

After a successful removal of the enchanted orb, the orb will return to the inventory.

remove the enchantment is not intended to give it back to the player, it just remove it from the item , this is not a problem in the script.

I don't support this script anymore , it still work with rathena to this date (but it does not have random option support), if you want to use it and have a problem in it , you have to fix it your self.

however I don't suggest using any kind of "all in one" scripts , you can just create a small and much better script that work specifically as you wish instead of using some kind of "all in one".

Edited by sader1992