sader1992

Quests, Games: sader's hunting quest

sader's hunting quest

it get random monster with random amount that you choose 

example:

setarray .easy,1275,1737; //Easy Mode Monsters ID you can add as much as you want monsters ID
setarray .easyc,50,75; //Easy Mode Monsters Count

when the player choose easy he will get one of the monsters quests to kill with random amount

all the info inside the script it's not optimized yet ((all the info you need is inside))

quest cooldown as you want

there is shop if you wanna use it

you can add rewards to each mode line 245 to 258

the config at line 263

//============================================================
//========================| Config |=============================
//============================================================  
    ////v2.0 update
    setarray .easy,1275,1737;   //Easy Mode Monsters ID (you can add as many as you want IDs ID,ID,ID,ID;)
    setarray .easyc,50,75;  //Easy Mode Monsters Count((Random)) (you can add as many as you want Numbers Number,Number,Number,Number;)
    setarray .normal,1275,1737//Normal Mode Monsters ID (you can add as many as you want IDs ID,ID,ID,ID;)
    setarray .normalc,100,150;  //Normal Mode Monsters Count((Random)) (you can add as many as you want Numbers Number,Number,Number,Number;)
    setarray .hard,1735,1736;   //Hard Mode Monsters ID (you can add as many as you want IDs ID,ID,ID,ID;)
    setarray .hardc,75,100,150// Hard Mode Monsters Count((Random)) (you can add as many as you want Numbers Number,Number,Number,Number;)
    setarray .indeterminate,1735,1736;  //Indeterminate Mode Monsters ID (you can add as many as you want IDs ID,ID,ID,ID;)
    setarray .indeterminatec,250,300,350;   // Indeterminate Mode Monsters Count((Random)) (you can add as many as you want Numbers Number,Number,Number,Number;)
    .complete_without_npc = 0;  //if you want to complete the quest without the npc set it to 1
    .easy_points = 50;  //the point rewards for easy mode
    .normal_points = 100;   //the point rewards for normal mode
    .hard_points = 150//the point rewards for hard mode
    .indeterminate_points = 200;    //the point rewards for indeterminate mode
    .s_timeqf = 10//quest daley in hr
    ////v3.0 update
    .accharlimit = 0;   // 0 = once per account , 1 = once pet character
    ////v4.1 update
    .shopEnabled = 1;   // 0 = Disable shop , 1 = Enable shop
    ////v4.2 update
    setarray .qs_elevel,1,175;  //the Minimum level and the Maximum level for easy mode quest (minimum,maximum)
    setarray .qs_nlevel,1,175;  //the Minimum level and the Maximum level for normal mode quest (minimum,maximum)
    setarray .qs_hlevel,1,175;  //the Minimum level and the Maximum level for hard mode quest (minimum,maximum)
    setarray .qs_ilevel,1,175;  //the Minimum level and the Maximum level for indeterminate mode quest (minimum,maximum)
    ////
    setarray .sader_q_shop[0],512,20,513,30,514,40; // rewards in the shop <item_id>,<prise>,<item_id>,<prise>,<item_id>,<prise>;

Edited by sader1992
  • MVP 1

Curios,
The way you add menus

switch(select(""+"shop"+":"+"close"+"")){

to

switch(select("shop","close")){

switch(select(""+"easy difficulty"+":"+"normal difficulty"+":"+"hard difficulty"+":"+"indeterminate difficulty"+":"+"shop"+":"+"close"+"")){

to

switch(select("easy difficulty","normal difficulty","hard difficulty","indeterminate difficulty","shop","close")){

Can you tell me what's the differences?

Kinda confuse why you add "+ in each menus.

13 hours ago, Elysium said:

Curios,
The way you add menus

to

to

Can you tell me what's the differences?

Kinda confuse why you add "+ in each menus.

There is two way to add menu:

1. Use comma to separate each string

2. Add a ":" to separate each menu like select("Options A:Options B"), this is same as select("Options A","Options B")

adding //v2 //v3 info to the post

Edited by sader1992

//v.4.0

fix where all the players get the same quest

fix where you need to kill the monster counts +1 to complete the quest

add subclasses for adding custom rewards for each mode line 207 to 220

Fix where @reloadscript reset the quest

Up

Edited by sprdosat
I thought there were errors in NPC

It's nice! Can you add a description line for each mission before performing monster hunting missions? 😁
It will be more perfect if there are items hunting... 😉

Hello, I did the installation of the file but when there is no NPC located in "Prontera" nothing happens. What can I do to solve it?

Thank you for this script.

There seems to be a bug sometimes when killing required monsters. Lets say iv given a task to kill 400 porings. Sometimes killing 1 poring gives me 50 kill count instead of only 1 kill count. Sometimes the bug happens sometimes does not on different monsters.
If you use @monster  summon no bug. 

go to area where the mob is. Sometimes i can go 5/200 then at 6 it would suddenly become 56/200

EDIT: might have figured it out because i duplicated this npc in many areas. thats why count per kill is not correct. need to disable duplicate

Edited by spinzaku