An Instant RO for players, is it a good idea?

Wags

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hi there guys, I don't know if im in the right discussion but I want to ask if this kind of server will be any good?

I tried to run a server 5 years ago, it was open for 6 months but after all the hard work, the server crashed and all database has been deleted then I did not continue on it.

Now Im planning of opening a new server just pure pvp server, everything can be bought items & cards with instant leveler.

It will be a pre re 99/70 server.

By any chance, if possible, how would I maintain my players playing my server?

Or Do you have suggestion for this kind of server features to be a long term server?

I know that other have tried this kind of setting but ended up closing but I really have the passion to setup this kind of server.

My aim is I just want players to have fun and not to get boring in the long run. 

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  796

You'll need a lot of pvp features and modes or it will be boring after a few days. Maybe group pvps, capture the flag, hungergames or custom pvp. The players are able to choose which pvp game they want to play.

Some modes can be activated by their ranking state or else. You'll need much new content!

Rynbef~

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

11 hours ago, Rynbef said:

You'll need a lot of pvp features and modes or it will be boring after a few days. Maybe group pvps, capture the flag, hungergames or custom pvp. The players are able to choose which pvp game they want to play.

Some modes can be activated by their ranking state or else. You'll need much new content!

Rynbef~

Thank you for the idea, that will be noted. If I can find RWC script that will also be good. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

I have kinda the same idea an I was thinking in the possible way to keep the server alive with this type of Ro.

And i want to be part of a project like that with equity founding and ideas.

if you like we can talk about it