Utility: Ultimate Refiner

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

Ultimate Refiner

I created a new refiner script from scratch to replace the default refiner scripts. It allows a player to refine any non-broken, identified, unequipped, refinable, and non-rental item in their INVENTORY up to +20 with full crimson weapon support. Script allows player to purchase refining insurance which replaces the item if it is broken. Also added a lot of player interface comforts such as telling what the current refine rate is in the main menu, showing the percent chance for a successful upgrade, allows you to select between refine_db.txt or custom refine tables in the document, allows you to specify what type of items each npc can refine, and more... Every feature is completely configurable and able to be disabled. This is an entire package including upgrades for the material converter and material salesman. The script has been written to make it seem more realistic! It won't take very long for any player to see that there is something special here! There is no better refiner on any emulator!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  261

Can this refiner also do Safe Refine Tickets?  How about all the materials?  Does it accept all of them, and adjust to the material being used?

• Upvote 1

Yes it can use safe refine tickets. But you can also easily disable safe refine tickets. It uses all the normal ores including enriched ores. I also modified the hd ores to be enriched bradium and carnium for >+10 refining. You can easily make custom items for them if you still use the hd refiner. Using enriched ori and elu just didn't make sense and with this script you don't need any of the >+10 refiners anymore. The entire package is designed to replace all the scripts in the blacksmith shops. I don't know how to make videos or I would showcase it all.

Peopleperson49

• Upvote 1

Shrmike, here's the way it works. The script refines from items in your INVENTORY and not what you have equipped, so any class can refine anything. Take a random unrefined sword... You go into the script and select the sword. It refines it to +1 using an oridecon, hit refine again and it goes to +2, etc... If you get to +10 it automatically switches to using bradium. You never leave the menu until you decide to stop refining or it reaches +20, fails, or you run out of required ores. I hope all that made sense!

Peopleperson49

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  261

Well I posted your scripts description into my discord, and my players instantly donated in support of getting it.  I didn't even ask them to donate, I just asked them what they thought about it.  Thanks for making something that is going to temporarily please them xD

BTW, Good job!

** yes that made sense.  Thank you!

Edited by srhmike

Thank you.

Peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  171

i purchased this item and it is no longer available to download whats going on?

I added updates to it and but I didn't they have yet to approve it again. Which still has not happened after a week or so. Until they do you wont be able to download it again. I apologize for that but I have no control over that.

Peopleperson49

• 5 years later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24

Able to refine graded weapons? And will graded weapon lost its grade upon refine?

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  85

I'm getting this error when trying to refine

erro refine.png