Can someone modify this KoTH NPC for me?

Pink Guy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  371

Hello guys, can someone help me modify this script? I haven't tried this script yet so I can't tell if it's working or not. But I also want some modifications on top of it.

What I want to happen right now is that I want this script to run almost 24/7 no need for a GM to start it and I want the king of the hill holder (the guild that controls the square / circle) to be able to talk to an npc that warps them somewhere (any warp for now since I want to change it). So pretty much I want this script to be running all the time and the only thing people fight for is the ability to access that warp npc and every time the holder changes, so does the guild members that are allowed to access that warp npc and if possible guild members of the previous koth holder should be warped if the holder is also changed. I would appreciate any help. But also can I disable both koth and warper at 0:00 server time and 22:00 server time? I don't want it running during WoE.

Edited by Pink Guy

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  371

Anyone can help me?