NEED HELP TRANSLATING kRO to English in game

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  0

Hello, I am currently playing kRO server. I need help with NEMO or GRF TOOLs and I need help translating as much Korean text to English in game as possible. I am willing to pay up to 25$ for the first person to contacts me... Not trolling ... Not joking..... I am a really lost.... This is probably my third time uninstalling and reinstalling the kRO client due to corruptions because of me moving all the files and what not.  Please Contact me via skype:  lemonbasher1

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

You begin by downloading the translated files from https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishRE and then follow any one of the client-side guides found on the forums.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399

On 14/05/2017 at 9:02 AM, alex zheng said:

Hello, I am currently playing kRO server. I need help with NEMO or GRF TOOLs and I need help translating as much Korean text to English in game as possible.

i believe u are intended to get english translated in playing kRO official server i guess?

well.. i don't think kRO clients can be patch with Nemo as those clients are not yet unpacked. and if they are able to do so, u need to patch the kRO clients with nemo patcher weekly as gravity will update the kRO clients weekly. that is the first point.

2nd point, i'm not sure about changing the lua / lub files in the grf will get things works as u plan..

On 14/05/2017 at 9:02 AM, alex zheng said:

This is probably my third time uninstalling and reinstalling the kRO client due to corruptions because of me moving all the files and what not.

i believe u already made attempt to do so but seems everything just went broke up, right? i don't think it is best choice to replace lua / lub files in the data.grf & rdata.grf with english translated files... FYI, even in private server, it is best to create another grf that contain the english translated lub files which leaves the data.grf & rdata.grf untouchable.. u can set the the grf read sequence order in file name DATA.INI & make it read the english translated grf first before it read data.grf / rdata.grf