Asura reflect when missed?? wtf?

danielps

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  174

Hi, 

So, first i think this is an error, don't have much to explain, when i use asura in a pally or a lord knight with skill block... when i use asure on them and miss i get the damage back to me!

Its fucking idiot... i think it's realy wrong, even if its not, how can i make that adjustment?

I want to asura don't be reflected when missed! or asura or all skills, the mod tha is easier to do... any ideia?

If change onlu asura is easy so i want to do that, if make it to all skill is easier so i'll do that, i just want to asura don't be reflected when missed!!
Pleaseeee helllppp ???

10 answers to this question

Bump!

Any help please?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  249

If you're sure this a bug, please gather some more information:

- the rathena git hash you're using

- A replay or an instruction how to reproduce it

Also consider creating an issue in our bugtracker. Please try to be as detailed as you can and test most of the behavior beforehand.

Thanks in advance.

Look, i use latest vers. of ra... I'm sure this happen here and with whoever use rathena.... i'm not interested in prove anyone this is a bug, if your dev team think this is relevant or not, this is your decision... what i'm sure is: When a champ miss his asura skill in a pally or in a enemy, he still take back the damagi... this is really ridiculous... i just wanna src help here to solve that.... i need at least a direction, i'm not expert but i'm a kind of good, i just don't know where to start looking.. maybe battle.c? idt... i just want help to stop champ receive damage back when miss...

Thanks...

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  520

9 minutes ago, danielps said:

Look, i use latest vers. of ra... I'm sure this happen here and with whoever use rathena.... i'm not interested in prove anyone this is a bug, if your dev team think this is relevant or not, this is your decision... what i'm sure is: When a champ miss his asura skill in a pally or in a enemy, he still take back the damagi... this is really ridiculous... i just wanna src help here to solve that.... i need at least a direction, i'm not expert but i'm a kind of good, i just don't know where to start looking.. maybe battle.c? idt... i just want help to stop champ receive damage back when miss...

Thanks...

Follow Jey instruction to solve your problem, and post it on github issues.

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues

Edited by Sryx

• Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1546

I think somethings wrong with your files.. while im testing this one my asura miss on pally because of auto guard.

Pally did not receive any damage when asura miss.

Champion did not also receive any reflect damage when it miss.

Edited by Radian

14 hours ago, Radian said:

I think somethings wrong with your files.. while im testing this one my asura miss on pally because of auto guard.

Pally did not receive any damage when asura miss.

Champion did not also receive any reflect damage when it miss.

Try many times... champ receive damage of asura when miss in pally... give your pally a valk mateur +15 and teste many times, and i'll see that champ receive damage back.... 

6 hours ago, danielps said:

Try many times... champ receive damage of asura when miss in pally... give your pally a valk mateur +15 and teste many times, and i'll see that champ receive damage back.... 

Okay yea I can also reproduce that issue of yours lets wait for the developer if they're gonna do something about it. I created an issue at git https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/2133 you can follow that topic issue they might fix it soon

27 minutes ago, Radian said:

Okay yea I can also reproduce that issue of yours lets wait for the developer if they're gonna do something about it. I created an issue at git https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/2133 you can follow that topic issue they might fix it soon

I don't use git, don't have acc.. when someone solve do you post here for me please?

thanks!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  76

I'll post something abit out of topic but please understand that when reporting bugs you should provide instructions on how to reproduce them on what version and all relevant info with this developers will be able to easily solve your issue. They are not magician nor mind readers.

22 hours ago, randell1993 said:

I'll post something abit out of topic but please understand that when reporting bugs you should provide instructions on how to reproduce them on what version and all relevant info with this developers will be able to easily solve your issue. They are not magician nor mind readers.

Yea thats why I linked this topic we made here in the forum. on how to produced the issue and I know developers are not mind readers and this issue is not even confirmed in official servers so it needs information.

Edited by Radian