Renewal without 3rd Jobs and Extended Classes

Technoken

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505

Did someone here already made this one?

I was planning to create and test a server using renewal but without 3rd Jobs and Extended Classes.
Also disabled renewal cast, renewal drop, renewal exp, renewal lvdmg, renewal aspd, and renewal stat.

Basically it would be like a pre-renewal but using renewal npc's and database.

I haven't explored renewal that much since I'm a fan of pre-renewal ever since, but seeing other renewal features and npcs(especially instances) makes me want to try them out.

I decided to post this thread so anyone could give their own suggestions and advises of what could be the possible outcome.

I would really appreciate your own opinions.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  182

That is what ROexe and Gravindo did, and they're Official server,

Kinda unbalance if I recall, Trapper Hunter and BB Knight kinda outdamage other classes.

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505

@mrmagic Looks like I needed to check the affected skills of trans classes on renewal.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6

Plus, two instant spam of Sonic Blow will be troubling :P

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  45

I think it would be nice indeed because of the renewal features especially using latest client. since it will be based on official server I think players will be used to it.

I wish I could try it if ever you make the server open to public :D. I've also been planning to copy mechanics from Revo-Classic (ROEXE, PRO) on my free time slowly but for test only.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  50

I'm developing a server similar to this, pre-renewal without the 3 classes, I'm modifying the items of the clan system instances among other things.
I am enjoying.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8

On 5/2/2017 at 12:47 PM, Technoken said:

Did someone here already made this one?

I was planning to create and test a server using renewal but without 3rd Jobs and Extended Classes.
Also disabled renewal cast, renewal drop, renewal exp, renewal lvdmg, renewal aspd, and renewal stat.

Basically it would be like a pre-renewal but using renewal npc's and database.

I haven't explored renewal that much since I'm a fan of pre-renewal ever since, but seeing other renewal features and npcs(especially instances) makes me want to try them out.

I decided to post this thread so anyone could give their own suggestions and advises of what could be the possible outcome.

I would really appreciate your own opinions.

On 5/2/2017 at 1:44 PM, mrmagic said:

That is what ROexe and Gravindo did, and they're Official server,

Kinda unbalance if I recall, Trapper Hunter and BB Knight kinda outdamage other classes.

On 6/15/2017 at 1:48 AM, Blitz said:

Plus, two instant spam of Sonic Blow will be troubling :P

On 9/11/2017 at 12:19 PM, THPO said:

I think it would be nice indeed because of the renewal features especially using latest client. since it will be based on official server I think players will be used to it.

I wish I could try it if ever you make the server open to public :D. I've also been planning to copy mechanics from Revo-Classic (ROEXE, PRO) on my free time slowly but for test only.

On 9/19/2017 at 10:39 AM, Hidan said:

I'm developing a server similar to this, pre-renewal without the 3 classes, I'm modifying the items of the clan system instances among other things.
I am enjoying.

i am currently developing this kind of server, maybe you can peek my profile what server i dev.
so far, for 2nd job is going fine and balance. in my server you will found "overpowered" rebirth class damage.
many modification was changed by me. for this conclusions, you can't use clean rAthena for this. even you have configure which renewal and pre-renewal system turns on.