• 0
Nedie

How replace my prontera Custom map

Question

Hello rAthena community,

Can someone help me.

I have offline serve which is Renewal

the prontera theme is Christmas with snow effect, I want to change it to Spring theme..

I have already downloaded the Spring season Own by Olrox 

(

Can somone teach me how to change it or steps to do it?

 

 

Thank you in advance. :D

Edited by Nedie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Just add the map files in your grf and in your data.ini make sure youre reading your own grf first. 
0 = yourro.grf
1 = data.grf

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Don't forget to add the gat file to your mapcache.dat with WeeMapCache
Also add the mapname to your mapindex

Regards,
~Azura Skyy

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i have this Files which of them should I put.

 

I m sorry I'm noob on this

custom.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

old but gold

 

Custom_Maps.md

and try ask Mr.Google "how to add custom map rathena?". works for me:lol:

Edited by Valor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

open your grf, replace data/model, data/texture files and import prontera.gat, .gnd, .extra,rsw fiiles in data folder and save
then you must see new prontera, dont forget to follow the steps mention by asura after replacing files 

 

after that if the custom prontera have model or paths modifications you need to rebuild your map cache you can easily do that with WeeMapCache just open you map cache with

that and the add the custom map and rebuild the map cache

 

make sure your data.ini read your server grf first

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 minutes ago, Cyro said:

open your grf, replace data/model, data/texture files and import prontera.gat, .gnd, .extra,rsw fiiles in data folder and save
then you must see new prontera, dont forget to follow the steps mention by asura after replacing files 

 

after that if the custom prontera have model or paths modifications you need to rebuild your map cache you can easily do that with WeeMapCache just open you map cache with

that and the add the custom map and rebuild the map cache

 

make sure your data.ini read your server grf first

I already replace the file  .rsw.gnd.gat.extra    in my data folder

I have this GRF 

which of them should i Open?

 

grf.jpg

Edited by Nedie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

must be rAthena2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Cyro said:

must be rAthena2017

Yes sir. it is..2017

can u help me or I just want to replace  the theme of prontera to spring or summer theme of my prontera map

Mr. Valor gave me video it was for eathena.. im using rAthena..

 

 

 

 

Edited by Nedie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Nedie said:

i have this Files which of them should I put.

 

I m sorry I'm noob on this

custom.jpg

1st. Add it to your Client Folder/Data and paste it right there
Next:
2nd . Go to your Ragnarok Client Files and look for your Data.ini . Inside Data.ini config it like this one

[ Data.ini ] 
0=YOURGRF.grf
1=data.grf
2=rdata.grf

3rd. Dry Run your server if it ok or not . It should be work now .

Edited by Poring King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
43 minutes ago, Poring King said:

1st. Add it to your Client Folder/Data and paste it right there
Next:
2nd . Go to your Ragnarok Client Files and look for your Data.ini . Inside Data.ini config it like this one

[ Data.ini ] 
0=YOURGRF.grf
1=data.grf
2=rdata.grf

3rd. Dry Run your server if it ok or not . It should be work now .

I did what you say I copy the data model texture and paste it on my Data client folder

and then i open WeeMapCache and the open the .gat file and save

I have pre and re ...map_index

what should i write here cuz the map is prontera and prontera is already there.

 

should i recompile again after that?

Edited by Nedie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Poring King said:

why only the model ? you should copy all !!

yes sir i copy all included the extra gat gnd rsw

 

also here is my data.ini

 

is this correct?

dataini.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Nedie said:

yes sir i copy all included the extra gat gnd rsw

 

also here is my data.ini

 

is this correct?

dataini.jpg

I see you are using the offline server given by rAthena member . Yes its correct but .... 

1st . Do copy all Files of summer prontera 
2nd. Paste it to your Client Data folder
3rd. Open your GRF Builder.
4th. Merge DIR to repack the GRF files
5th. Check Your Data.ini
6th. Dry Run again 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The Extra file is unneeded. That is just for BrowEdit use.

Regards,
~Azura Skyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Poring King said:

I see you are using the offline server given by rAthena member . Yes its correct but .... 

1st . Do copy all Files of summer prontera 
2nd. Paste it to your Client Data folder
3rd. Open your GRF Builder.
4th. Merge DIR to repack the GRF files
5th. Check Your Data.ini
6th. Dry Run again 

Okay Now I know...

OMG I did it.

its fixed now..

 

THANK YOU Mr. Azura Skyy and Mr. Poring King.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Nedie said:

Okay Now I know...

OMG I did it.

its fixed now..

 

THANK YOU Mr. Azura Skyy and Mr. Poring King.

kk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

I also installed the Olrox's prontera summer theme to my server. However, only part of the theme showed up and my map is looking like this. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

screen093.thumb.jpg.2345904373075c73f78982d6711163cc.jpg

Edited by Gorder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now