Anyone heard of XRAG Cheat?

Technoken

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505

Anyone of you heard of the xRag RO Cheat Tool?
I tried to use it yesterday since my friend sent it to me. I tried it on my server and it was actually working.

When the xRag is injected to the client you can use Autopots, Fast Spam, Nodelay, Maya Purple Hack, Free Walk, Fast Refresh.

There's actually a Friend mode option but I don't know what it does. And the asura range is not working.

But WTH the others are fully functional.

I tried the Maya Purple Hack and it's actually working like Intravision, unlike the WPE Maya Purple filter.
When Nodelay and fastspam is used, it works like RPE!! My server has Packet Obfuscation enabled but xRag skill spam is still working.

I got the version 1.5 and I tried it on a Gepard Shield protected server and it's still working but sometimes it doesn't.
But i've heard about the version 2.2 which is a Paid xRag, works well even with Gepard Shield.

I was thinking to add skill delays on my server to prevent the nodelay and fast spam.
But what about the Maya Purple Hack and autopots? Can I even get rid of them?

xrag.png.5e07b2b027dbdaf544505e0d18e74cd1.png

• Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1546

I never tried this. but for Maya P hack

// Update enemy position while in invisible state? (Note 1)
// NOTE: Set to 'no' will make client won't update enemy position unless the players have "Intravision" effect.
//       So that will help client handling WPE - Maya Purple Hack stuff.
//       But it will screw 'the game animation display' while players in invisible state.
update_enemy_position: yes

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  505

42 minutes ago, Radian said:

I never tried this. but for Maya P hack

// Update enemy position while in invisible state? (Note 1)
// NOTE: Set to 'no' will make client won't update enemy position unless the players have "Intravision" effect.
//       So that will help client handling WPE - Maya Purple Hack stuff.
//       But it will screw 'the game animation display' while players in invisible state.
update_enemy_position: yes

Thanks for this! It's actually working for the Maya P Hack but it actually screw the game animation. But still it the hack doesn't work anymore. :D

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  911

This xRag is outdated it can bypass only Gepard lowerversion , but the latest Gepard cant bypass by the latest xRag . If im not mistaken the current xRag Version is 2.4 .

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235

Hi, I was wondering since I was curious on this tool. does it actually work? I mean, I heard this tool across from the board.
do you know who is the author of the software? if by chance, can I ask this tool if you have? please PM ME.

• 1 year later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

On 4/1/2017 at 8:02 PM, Technoken said:

Anyone of you heard of the xRag RO Cheat Tool?
I tried to use it yesterday since my friend sent it to me. I tried it on my server and it was actually working.

When the xRag is injected to the client you can use Autopots, Fast Spam, Nodelay, Maya Purple Hack, Free Walk, Fast Refresh.

There's actually a Friend mode option but I don't know what it does. And the asura range is not working.

But WTH the others are fully functional.

I tried the Maya Purple Hack and it's actually working like Intravision, unlike the WPE Maya Purple filter.
When Nodelay and fastspam is used, it works like RPE!! My server has Packet Obfuscation enabled but xRag skill spam is still working.

I got the version 1.5 and I tried it on a Gepard Shield protected server and it's still working but sometimes it doesn't.
But i've heard about the version 2.2 which is a Paid xRag, works well even with Gepard Shield.

I was thinking to add skill delays on my server to prevent the nodelay and fast spam.
But what about the Maya Purple Hack and autopots? Can I even get rid of them?

xrag.png.5e07b2b027dbdaf544505e0d18e74cd1.png

hi could u send this tools to me ? i wanted to explore this tools to know how they do the coding to bypass gamegruaed and all those functions. thx

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110

8 hours ago, purrel said:

hi could u send this tools to me ? i wanted to explore this tools to know how they do the coding to bypass gamegruaed and all those functions. thx

This forum doesn't promote exploits cheats or different methods of breaking the integrity of the emulator. 

• 11 months later...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  48

On 8/13/2019 at 9:20 AM, apriprasetia11 said:

i need link to download

I dont think you will get a link, rAthena does support the use of cheat engines of any sort. If you want to get your hands on i think you may have to on your own searching. Sorry buddy.