Nothing is Forever

Freya

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  120

Am I the only one who gets sad when people are no longer active playing ragnarok online? 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  924

I know Ragnarok is real-life simulator XD. I feel that too. /lv

Just now, TARTs said:

I know Ragnarok is real-life simulator XD. I feel that too. /lv

Even though you don't know that person that much, just by looking at their last login which is 2008 to 2015, it's like, so saddening.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75

you just full of hormone right now.. things will felt back to the same in the couple of weeks.

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  802

I only have that with people I've been playing together with. Many of them just disappeared eventually, they never said bye or anything, just didn't come online anymore (of some I even had the skype account but they don't come on there anymore either). Thinking of them really makes me sad and I often wonder if they died, are held prisoner in a cellar of some psychopath or just got a family and don't have time for the internets anymore.

It's kinda weird because doing something together in real life and playing together in an MMORPG is about the same level for me. You have a good time together in both cases. But in real life it's harder for people to just disappear. Even if they don't come on anymore, you can still go to their house and ask them what's up. You can't do that with people from the internet so easily, so it's hard to find a closure if they just disappear, so they'll just leave scars on you forever.

1 hour ago, tepek said:

you just full of hormone right now.. things will felt back to the same in the couple of weeks.

May I do. But I always feel sad everytime I see their timeline like they're... you can't contact them anymore. I also feel sorrow like this constantly. I wonder.

1 hour ago, Playtester said:

I only have that with people I've been playing together with. Many of them just disappeared eventually, they never said bye or anything, just didn't come online anymore (of some I even had the skype account but they don't come on there anymore either). Thinking of them really makes me sad and I often wonder if they died, are held prisoner in a cellar of some psychopath or just got a family and don't have time for the internets anymore.

It's kinda weird because doing something together in real life and playing together in an MMORPG is about the same level for me. You have a good time together in both cases. But in real life it's harder for people to just disappear. Even if they don't come on anymore, you can still go to their house and ask them what's up. You can't do that with people from the internet so easily, so it's hard to find a closure if they just disappear, so they'll just leave scars on you forever.

I also have those people too, and they really do disappear. It just pains me that they really have no time for it or maybe what you just stated. It really is true that even just a few minutes spent on the internet with you could make you feel attach to a person that you would want them talking with you every single day. It's so hard that they just went off without saying a word and you're there assuming they'll come back but they did not. Such a heartbreaking feeling. It's hard to reach a person in the internet unless that person feels the same way about you. Guess bonding formed in-game is much more stronger than the bonding formed in real life, because hell, I swear, in-game friends make me cry. I agree on what you just said.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  20

Sometimes Online and Real Life almost similar.

People come and go , it cant be avoided ,

what we can do is moving forward , meeting with new people , and never lose hope that someone we know will come back :D

29 minutes ago, Yatohime said:

Sometimes Online and Real Life almost similar.

People come and go , it cant be avoided ,

what we can do is moving forward , meeting with new people , and never lose hope that someone we know will come back :D

That takes a lot of effort to move forward. But we can't deny the fact that we really have to.

Just now, Freya said:

That takes a lot of effort to move forward. But we can't deny the fact that we really have to.

Well....

It is our choice afterall... We can either live happily by moving forward or... still keep hanging to the past in the deep down sadness

Time can't be rewind, and make sure we do our best each day

1 minute ago, Yatohime said:

Well....

It is our choice afterall... We can either live happily by moving forward or... still keep hanging to the past in the deep down sadness

Time can't be rewind, and make sure we do our best each day

I believe so. Also I believe that time can't be rewind, but there will always be a next time.

Just now, Freya said:

I believe so. Also I believe that time can't be rewind, but there will always be a next time.

If you believe so then you're ready to move forward, but its ok to be sad sometimes remembering the past, but dont too be attached :D