Anacondaqq

Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

5 hours ago, Nicodemus said:

Thank you for the help.  I had seen that post during my search, but my graphics card does show up in the list of devices, so it isn't missing.  I was going to try the fix anyway, just in case by chance it would work, but the links no longer work.

Again, thank you.  I will continue to work on it.

Try this one, and extract to RO folder.

https://mega.nz/#!WclhhSiJ!TrYd30Ltzd2mM7yOGWY7yKDyQ2Zt7eTQXQnTU1qehNY

Posted (edited)

@Anacondaqq - Out of curiosity, is there any reason as to why you don't update the game in your pack using the "rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe" and "rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe"?

Because, from my experience...

Before updating with the "rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe" and "rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe":

On 2/15/2019 at 11:05 PM, chico1997 said:

1188532734_CapturadeTela(2).thumb.png.3ccb564af6dd66755b356bb40540a213.png

I can't spawn in equipments like Kiri no Tsuyu [2], Illusion Gold Lux [2], Illusion Tae Goo Lyeon [2] and etc. If I try to spawn them in I'll get an error, for example like the image that's shown above.

After updating with the "rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe" and "rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe":

I can spawn in and use those equipments with no problem at all, they're even already translated to English.

Edited by BugMeNot2014

I need spanish Help (Necesito ayuda en español  no tengo conocimientos de nada, solo de jugarlo) 

Hello, 

There seems to be a mixup with the pre-renewal and renewal client, when I start up the .exe (2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched.exe) when i had copy pasted the FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR files to clean kRO client, it starts up as renewal with level cap of 175. I noticed that the only client exe file in the entire folder mentions RE in its files name rather than PRERE (see above exe file name). Maybe you've mixed them up?

Thank you

i cant run server~.~ its said my msrvc110.dll not found. already reinstall msrvc but still not run and same error

Hi, 

I got this error message "Vcruntime140.dll is missing"  when i running the map-server. Any solutions for this? 

11 hours ago, SuperNoob said:

Hi, 

I got this error message "Vcruntime140.dll is missing"  when i running the map-server. Any solutions for this? 

Folder 08 

45 minutes ago, stopper5 said:

How do I increase the drop rate, exp rate, max BLVL and Jlvl

conf/battle/exp.conf and conf/battle/drop.conf

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

Folder 08 

conf/battle/exp.conf and conf/battle/drop.conf

Thanks was able to run all servers but now i have a new problem

I run the 2018-04-18bRahexeRE_Patched.exe

It gives me an error "Cannot init d3d OR grf has problem" 

How to fix this? 

Thanks in advance

Hello,

If I build a offline server, can I add the items I desire? If yes, there is a topic around here that explains how?

2 hours ago, SuperNoob said:

It gives me an error "Cannot init d3d OR grf has problem" 

How to fix this? 

Easy. Run opensetup.exe select in left bottom corner "lua", then select your graphics adapter + HAL (latest option) and apply okay, and it will solve the problem.

1 hour ago, Asurah said:

Hello,

If I build a offline server, can I add the items I desire? If yes, there is a topic around here that explains how?

You can do whatever you want with your server. There are a lot of guides about how adding items, editing items, changing items, whatever. But it's not a simple thing to do, please keep in mind this. 

Here is a link: http://bfy.tw/DkTJ

First of all,

Thank you for providing me with THISSS SUPEERRBB EASY INSTALLATION RAGNAROK OFFLINE...

soo glad there is someone care enough to a newbie, thank you once again.

and,

i would like to ask,

i'm quite familiar with Ragnarok Offline, i would like to create a custom item.

so my step is:

• edit: 01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\db\re\item_db.txt, i'm quite sure with the structure inside, so the structure would be fine. and yeah i use renewal server.
  • edit client side: this is where i got confuse, i tried to edit client side, which is inside rathena_RENEWAL_2019.grf. Thanks for the tools i could edit the note inside.
  • I change idnum2itemdesctable.txt, idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt, and idnum2itemresnametable.txt.

but the result was like this:

Spoiler

1.jpg.a85d3a9389daf349b0c2f537d7721ec5.jpg

is there anything is wrong with my step?

thanks for the help...

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, nightnight said:

First of all,

Thank you for providing me with THISSS SUPEERRBB EASY INSTALLATION RAGNAROK OFFLINE...

soo glad there is someone care enough to a newbie, thank you once again.

and,

i would like to ask,

i'mquite familiar with Ragnarok Offline, i would like to create a custom item.

so my step is:

• edit: 01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\db\re\item_db.txt, i'mquite sure with the structure inside, so the structure would be fine. and yeah i use renewal server.
  • edit client side: this is where i got confuse, i tried to edit client side, which is inside rathena_RENEWAL_2019.grf. Thanks for the tools i could edit the note inside.
  • I change idnum2itemdesctable.txt, idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt, and idnum2itemresnametable.txt.

but the result was like this:

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.a85d3a9389daf349b0c2f537d7721ec5.jpg

is there anything is wrong with my step?

thanks for the help...

8 minutes ago, nightnight said:

I change idnum2itemdesctable.txt, idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt, and idnum2itemresnametable.txt.

Wrong. The new exes after 2012-04-10Ragexe does not use these files anymore. All guides where you will see these files = not actual, and will not work with this exe.

You need to find guides about ItemInfo.lua, and accinfo.lub, accinfo.lua inside grfs (luafiles514\datainfo\)

In SDE (server database editor) you can easy edit / add new items.

GPknmnP.png

Look on the screenshot above. 

1. it's a place where you need drag and drop all your grfs what you have in the client, and move to the top your main grf where data is (make sure that data.grf in the last order) while RENEWAL_2019 grf first one.

2. Here you need to click on Browse button and select where is your emulator/db/pre or emulator/db/re folder is. SDE need this path for correctly load data from your .txt files from your /db folder.

3. Here you need to click on Browse Button and go to your client folder System/ folder and select there ItemInfo.lua file. Inside this file almost ALL items and their translations, also inside this file client read and know where is sprites, resources what need to display to players, what item names will be, what item descriptions, whatever.

4. Here is optional achievement DB (fully optional, and as far as I remember not working, because of yml format, which not supported by SDE)

5. Client Encoding, make sure that your client encoding is Korean 949, to make sure you always see text in Korean. this is MEGA important, because all data in grfs in Korean. And you always need to keep original encoding, otherwise your game client will not work properly. 

6. Now, when everything will be done by you click -> file save. And click on item tab, and you will see all items from your game-server data, with their sprites, with their descriptions, whatever.

16 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wrong. The new exes after 2012-04-10Ragexe does not use these files anymore. All guides where you will see these files = not actual, and will not work with this exe.

You need to find guides about ItemInfo.lua, and accinfo.lub, accinfo.lua inside grfs (luafiles514\datainfo\)

In SDE (server database editor) you can easy edit / add new items.

GPknmnP.png

Look on the screenshot above. 

1. it's a place where you need drag and drop all your grfs what you have in the client, and move to the top your main grf where data is (make sure that data.grf in the last order) while RENEWAL_2019 grf first one.

2. Here you need to click on Browse button and select where is your emulator/db/pre or emulator/db/re folder is. SDE need this path for correctly load data from your .txt files from your /db folder.

3. Here you need to click on Browse Button and go to your client folder System/ folder and select there ItemInfo.lua file. Inside this file almost ALL items and their translations, also inside this file client read and know where is sprites, resources what need to display to players, what item names will be, what item descriptions, whatever.

4. Here is optional achievement DB (fully optional, and as far as I remember not working, because of yml format, which not supported by SDE)

5. Client Encoding, make sure that your client encoding is Korean 949, to make sure you always see text in Korean. this is MEGA important, because all data in grfs in Korean. And you always need to keep original encoding, otherwise your game client will not work properly. 

6. Now, when everything will be done by you click -> file save. And click on item tab, and you will see all items from your game-server data, with their sprites, with their descriptions, whatever.

ohh noo... the screenshot is not come out.... 😥😥

27 minutes ago, nightnight said:

ohhnoo... the screenshot is not come out.... 😥😥

try this.

GPknmnP.thumb.png.f8f6ce16a6418da214280769dc573402.png

26 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

try this.

Spoiler

2.jpg.4cec309862b4161d67498be4462fa4e9.jpg

You're the best.

Guess, i will hang around here, coz this is very very new for me... thanks for teaching me.

I believe my knowledge for ragnarok offline is outdate... so sad... love this game since my highschool.

Hello, I follow this post since the beginning and i noticed something new, Homunculus doesn´t increase their experience. exist any way to fix it? Thanks

1 hour ago, pueblodefairy said:

Hello, I follow this post since the beginning and i noticed something new, Homunculus doesn´t increase their experience. exist any way to fix it? Thanks

I'm sorry, I do not know what is that, and do not have enough of time for test it. Inside this package no customs at all or customizations, and used original clean emulator code (latest), so I'm not sure if it bug or not, or something missing. Please provide much more info as you can. 

4 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

I'm sorry, I do not know what is that, and do not have enough of time for test it. Inside this package no customs at all or customizations, and used original clean emulator code (latest), so I'm not sure if it bug or not, or something missing. Please provide much more info as you can. 

thanks a lot, i already fix it few minutes ago, it just need to update src/map/ (battle cpp./battle.hpp/mob.cpp) to resolve the problem with homun exp. Thanks a lot

8 hours ago, nestymow said:

Hello @Anacondaqq im using this files on my privateserver and suddenly i got an error installing manual for diff  extended vending 😞 any recommendation ?😞 i need extended vending on my server.

Your question is out of my support topic and the package. Please ask someone else about it.  I can't help you with this.