anacondaq

Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Scrubbs said:

Hey all! I had a question about some stuff happening on my private server. First of all, I didn't install everything via this topic because I use Linux as my server OS, but I followed some other instructions on setting it all up. I then used the client stuff from this post to connect. It worked well (or so I thought) and I was able to log in, kill stuff, etc. However I'm running into a problem now that seems to be map-based. In the screenshot attached, you can see what happens when I try to go in the portal from the Izlude academy. Also, I cannot walk beyond the desk w/ the receptionist. I'm guessing this is because I've mixed the rAthena install from git with this client. If that's the case, can anyone tell me how to fix it? Thanks!

blackroom.jpg

go to the folder 04_useful_tools\GRF Editor and open the grf editor.exe

in the program, click File -> open and choose the file inside 07_clean_kRO_client\kRO_client_full

the file is called 'rathena_RENEWAL_2018.grf'

drag and drop the content of the zip file that i provided in this post (check attachment) ON the data folder inside the grf editor.

Make sure you drop the 3 files ON the data folder itself.

Save the grf in Grf Editor (ctrl+s)

open the game and check the 2nd floor of izlude academy, it should be fixed.

by the way, The files will NOT mess with the starting area so you don't have to worry. If you don't believe me then make a new character and you will find that the starting area is working correctly. (the area inside the ship)

Also, you mentioned you can't walk on the 2nd half of the 1st floor of izlude academy, yea it's a problem that alot of people have including me. BUT you can go to the 2nd half of the 1st floor through speaking to the Kafra teleporter that's inside the academy. Speak to her and click 'teleport service' and choose the 1st option.

@Anacondaqq can you please quote this post on your thread so that people can fix the 2nd floor of izlude academy problem? I know there are other guides out there but you only need these three files. if you add the rest of the files that come from other guides they will ruin the starting area

fix for izlude academy 2nd floor.rar

Edited by Kaosoflight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 11:36 AM, Scrubbs said:

blackroom.jpg

@Anacondaqq - Yeah, I'm experiencing that same issue as well. But, mine are all downloaded and installed according to the first page of this thread without any additional stuffs.

Also, the hairstyles in the character creation are still messed up. I was wondering when is this going to be fixed, considering it's the most basic thing.

And, somehow now there's the "You can't type the same word/phrase more than 3 times." message. I'd kindly appreciate it if you can remove that, after all it's offline.

Lastly, why now there are private server NPCs (Card Seller, Healer, Job Master, MVP Warper, Platinum Skill NPC, Warper and etc.)?

Edited by BugMeNot2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kaosoflight said:

go to the folder 04_useful_tools\GRF Editor and open the grf editor.exe

in the program, click File -> open and choose the file inside 07_clean_kRO_client\kRO_client_full

the file is called 'rathena_RENEWAL_2018.grf'

drag and drop the content of the zip file that i provided in this post (check attachment) ON the data folder inside the grf editor.

Make sure you drop the 3 files ON the data folder itself.

Save the grf in Grf Editor (ctrl+s)

open the game and check the 2nd floor of izlude academy, it should be fixed.

by the way, The files will NOT mess with the starting area so you don't have to worry. If you don't believe me then make a new character and you will find that the starting area is working correctly. (the area inside the ship)

Also, you mentioned you can't walk on the 2nd half of the 1st floor of izlude academy, yea it's a problem that alot of people have including me. BUT you can go to the 2nd half of the 1st floor through speaking to the Kafra teleporter that's inside the academy. Speak to her and click 'teleport service' and choose the 1st option.

@Anacondaqq can you please quote this post on your thread so that people can fix the 2nd floor of izlude academy problem? I know there are other guides out there but you only need these three files. if you add the rest of the files that come from other guides they will ruin the starting area

fix for izlude academy 2nd floor.rar

Thank you, very much! This did indeed fix the problem.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can tell me if this work whit a private server filles?

or just whit the kRO filles that is linked?

i have the filles from the brazilian oficial server too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i keep getting this error when i try to run open server

Untitled.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BugMeNot2014 said:

@Anacondaqq - Yeah, I'm experiencing that same issue as well. But, mine are all downloaded and installed according to the first page of this thread without any additional stuffs.

Also, the hairstyles in the character creation are still messed up. I was wondering when is this going to be fixed, considering it's the most basic thing.

And, somehow now there's the "You can't type the same word/phrase more than 3 times." message. I'd kindly appreciate it if you can remove that, after all it's offline.

Lastly, why now there are private server NPCs (Card Seller, Healer, Job Master, MVP Warper, Platinum Skill NPC, Warper and etc.)?

here is the fix to the 2nd floor of izlude academy :

and to fix the hair you need this file  (i believe that you gotta use grf editor to add the files to 'rathena_RENEWAL_2018.grf' that's inside the client folder)

and to make the npcs appear (healer, card seller, etc) go to 01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\npc

and open in a notepad (preferably notepad++) the file named 'scripts_custom.conf'

and simply remove the // before the names of the npcs you want to appear

Edited by Kaosoflight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

somoe  can help me  whit this problem, it happen to some  other itens too

 

118662973_CapturadeTela(1).thumb.png.5611d57753ffa64cc620add7eb444a09.png1188532734_CapturadeTela(2).thumb.png.3ccb564af6dd66755b356bb40540a213.pngt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chico1997 said:

somoe  can help me  whit this problem, it happen to some  other itens too

 

118662973_CapturadeTela(1).thumb.png.5611d57753ffa64cc620add7eb444a09.png1188532734_CapturadeTela(2).thumb.png.3ccb564af6dd66755b356bb40540a213.pngt

you need to update the rsu-kro-rag-lite and rsu-kro-renewal-lite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:04 PM, kokoryuha said:

you need to update the rsu-kro-rag-lite and rsu-kro-renewal-lite.

its just open this filles?

im very newbie on this, i just wanna make a server for tests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chico1997 said:

its just open this filles?

im very newbie on this, i just wanna make a server for tests.

yes open this files and wait to the patch process complete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kokoryuha said:

yes open this files and wait to the patch process complete

thanks a lot it worked, do you know some place where i can find item scripts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.18104b3f44df8dcc2ec1a53e8f0c75a7.png

 

hello ! what birthday by the admin ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aur4x said:

image.png.18104b3f44df8dcc2ec1a53e8f0c75a7.png

 

hello ! what birthday by the admin ?

sorry guys, empty field and click ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated the guide on how to make a server online for your friends only. Please do not do this if you want to open your project. This is only information for those who just want to show their project to friends, this is not suitable for hosting real servers. Please do not do this! I warned you!

https://gist.github.com/anacondaqq/3eae8e4afb5d3c3880d08b95b2c54b78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

I updated the guide on how to make a server online for your friends only. Please do not do this if you want to open your project. This is only information for those who just want to show their project to friends, this is not suitable for hosting real servers. Please do not do this! I warned you!

https://gist.github.com/anacondaqq/3eae8e4afb5d3c3880d08b95b2c54b78

Hey, did you manage to fix all of these:

On 2/14/2019 at 10:39 PM, BugMeNot2014 said:

@Anacondaqq - Yeah, I'm experiencing that same issue as well. But, mine are all downloaded and installed according to the first page of this thread without any additional stuffs.

Also, the hairstyles in the character creation are still messed up. I was wondering when is this going to be fixed, considering it's the most basic thing.

And, somehow now there's the "You can't type the same word/phrase more than 3 times." message. I'd kindly appreciate it if you can remove that, after all it's offline.

Lastly, why now there are private server NPCs (Card Seller, Healer, Job Master, MVP Warper, Platinum Skill NPC, Warper and etc.)?

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BugMeNot2014 said:

Hey, did you manage to fix all of these:

On 2/14/2019 at 4:39 PM, BugMeNot2014 said:

I'm busy and have no time for that, and it's not a problem at all, you can manually by yourself fix it if you will spend just 20 minutes of your time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 1:27 AM, Anacondaqq said:

I'm busy and have no time for that, and it's not a problem at all, you can manually by yourself fix it if you will spend just 20 minutes of your time.

 

Well, @Kaosoflight only wrote a thorough instructions on how to fix the map bug and private server NPCs.

Do you mind writing a thorough instructions on how to fix for the other two:

On 2/14/2019 at 10:39 PM, BugMeNot2014 said:

Also, the hairstyles in the character creation are still messed up. I was wondering when is this going to be fixed, considering it's the most basic thing.

And, somehow now there's the "You can't type the same word/phrase more than 3 times." message. I'd kindly appreciate it if you can remove that, after all it's offline.

???

Edited by BugMeNot2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I used your 2018 guide and i was able to use GM´s sprites, but now i did it like a previous guide but using this 2019 update and now it is imposible to use GM´s sprites. Is there any problem or something different in this update? Thanks a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, i try version 2019 and had error like this when click 2018-05bRagexeRE-Patched.exe

someone know how to fix this??

when i click OK, window pop-up to login screen. warning show up three times before.

rathena version 2018 i never had problem like this. 

 

error1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I downloaded the files from google drive and I extracted it one by one, but when I try to extract the zip files from the folders, it gave me a damage/corrupt file error. Same thing happened when I downloaded it from the alternative link. Mega has no files at all.  I use winrar. Should I use another archiving software for this?

Edited by Poring Lord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Poring Lord said:

I downloaded the files from google drive and I extracted it one by one, but when I try to extract the zip files from the folders, it gave me a damage/corrupt file error. Same thing happened when I downloaded it from the alternative link. Mega has no files at all.  I use winrar. Should I use another archiving software for this?

https://www.7-zip.org/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated package to actual version with added fixed based on feedback in this topic (common issues).

Links updated. Emulator updated, kRO updated, exe changed and fixed several issues with it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Anacondaqq,

I have been using your package for a while and I just wanted to give you a big thank you. It has been the stepping stone for me to learn a lot in the past few months. This is really the perfect tool to start learning how to work with this site.

 

Thanks again! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Updated package to actual version with added fixed based on feedback in this topic (common issues).

Links updated. Emulator updated, kRO updated, exe changed and fixed several issues with it.

Thank you very much for fixing the issues, if I see any more bugs I'll report them.

 

Also, if there's an item (Headgears, Garments, Accessories, Costumes and etc.) bug (wrong icon, wrong sprite, wrong position and etc.).

Should I report it to you or it's something only the official kRO employees can fix?

 

Edit:

In case if anyone is wondering, 01 March 2019 Offline Pack update still don't have the Critical Double Attack update yet. While the hairstyles in the character creation are fixed, but the hair colors are still messed up.

Edited by BugMeNot2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BugMeNot2014 said:

but the hair colors are still messed up.

What do you mean?

9 hours ago, BugMeNot2014 said:

update still don't have the Critical Double Attack update yet.

Because the update IS NOT yet merged to master, (because not stable yet) when it will be merged, then it will be added to the pack too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...