Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

4 hours ago, Bamf said:

Help! How to remove this NPC Helper? 

npc/script_customs.conf

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  0

When I open Open Server x64.exe, then proceed to green flag. error exist (refer on the picture).. please help. Thanks

65263729_2325220014238032_8625479187290914816_n.png

13 hours ago, chaosrap28 said:

When I open Open Server x64.exe, then proceed to green flag. error exist (refer on the picture).. please help. Thanks

65263729_2325220014238032_8625479187290914816_n.png

openserver_03/readme.txt

I wrote info about this problem and how to solve it. 

• Content Count:  3

How can i import item_db to openserver? Can't get how to merge or import to openserver -_- lmao

Edited by Bamf

HI, Can you help me on this? I got stuck

*Kindly disregard this* Got it fine*

Thanks

image.png

Edited by JONEL_LAILA
fine working

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Is there any vid out there showing how to add custom items on this offline server? Also recompiling it. Sorry i don't know anything. But i manage to set up the server.

Thank you in advance!

On 6/24/2019 at 11:45 PM, Bamf said:

How can i import item_db to openserver? Can't get how to merge or import to openserver -_- lmao

SQL? item_db.sql? Open Server -> Green Flag -> Click on Green Flag -> Advanced -> Phpmyadmin
Login: root
Pass: empty field
Press Enter
After that, you will open an sql connection to your MySQL server where all databases stored.
And with UI you can easily import, delete, remove whatever you want with any databases as you wish from phpmyadmin

yppqMns.png

On 6/25/2019 at 1:40 PM, JONEL_LAILA said:

HI, Can you help me on this? I got stuck

This is not a problem, this is just informative messages about what is going on on the server. You can easily turn them off inside /conf/map_athena or char_athena or login_athena conf files. (separate setting per server)

2 hours ago, giiodeleon said:

Is there any vid out there showing how to add custom items on this offline server? Also recompiling it. Sorry i don't know anything. But i manage to set up the server.

I think there are many videos about how to add custom items. Also, there are many guides on how to add customs.
My package just a portable thing which not requires configuration out the box just to make the emulator run, nothing more. 

For example https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/Custom-Items

You must know, that exe (client) is 2018 years old in this package (new one), not ""old one". So you need always for your custom items guides where you will see ItemInfo.lub or iteminfo.lua (it's the same filename but with different extensions).

https://rathena.org/board/topic/108766-about-adding-custom-items-with-new-client-new-way/

Edited by anacondaq

Hi sir after creating a character I try to login but is said failed to connect to server. Can you help me?

Great tutorial and music btw! 

ewewew.PNG

• Content Count:  6

Hi Sir,

I installed and played your 2017 package. Tried to update the game like how it shown in your tutorial video but requirement to do so was too high-need to install something and the file too big.

Is there any other way to update and is there any update at all?

In the pre-re I noticed npc and warp point in Izlude were dislocated. For example i cant become a swordman because there is no way i can enter the building. How to fix this?

And how about new sprite for RK and others? Is it downloadable/update-able?

*sorry if my questions already previously answered.

Thank you.

***Appreciate your work. Big thanks to you. RO was my first mmo. Such nostalgic memories.

On 6/27/2019 at 7:50 AM, Daniken said:

Hi sir after creating a character I try to login but is said failed to connect to server. Can you help me?

is the game server working? Must work 3 console window (login, char, and map servers) and all of them must NOT have any "ERROR" messages in the console.

Also, you must see a green flag, and you need to use ONLY files inside the package, do not mix it with your own client (if you have any from any other server)

13 hours ago, Bloodbrick said:

Is there any other way to update and is there any update at all?

In the pre-re I noticed npc and warp point in Izlude were dislocated. For example i cant become a swordman because there is no way i can enter the building. How to fix this?

There are a lot of updates since the 02 March 2017. The current version includes a lot of fixes and a lot of problems solved since the beginning of the last 2 years.
So, let me think about how you can upgrade everything for yourself with minimal efforts and downloads. If I will be in your position I would do next:

1. First of all, need to realize what do I have, what version of emulator and client (you said you have 2017 one). How to do this? To be clear if you have no experience it's hard if you have experience - it's easy by checking which hash your emulator and which commits you to see in the git log and from what date (you can do it with git log command) all that you need to see just dates. These "dates" need to determine what exactly SQL patches do you need to apply to your current game database for not losing your current gameplay experience
  2. Second, I will copy-paste just for backup purposes ALL files what I have
  3. Then, I will download just two folders from the first post:  (01_emulator, and 02_client_side) Why? Because these folders interconnected, emulator configured for client version, client version configured for the emulator. They can't be different, they must be in pairs.2NLx2uT.png
  4. Now, I will extract 01_emulator somewhere (what I just did download). And will run openserver what I had earlier. 
  5. After this need to open phpmyadmin from openserver and import missing SQL upgrades from emulator_folder/sql/upgrades but what exactly upgrades apply? This is an interesting question, and the answer can be found in #1 that why we answered this question earlier. As you see here: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/tree/master/sql-files/upgrades these .sql patches have the next name structure: upgrade_DATE_DATABASE.sql Where date = date where this upgrade released and DATABASE where need to apply this upgrade. You have two databases one game database, and one log database. You can find it in your phpmyadmin.
  6. Before touching anything, you need to export with phpmyadmin ALL of your databases (you can do it easily) just to make sure that you will NOT lose your data what you have now in your MySQL server database. How to do that? Select table -> export -> and you will get files called <your_database_name.sql>, do it for main and for logs databases, or for all that you see just for backup purposes.
  7. Now it the hardest thing. Need to apply .sql upgrades patches (which modify your game database what you have right now) since the date when the last upgrade patch released up to the latest patch in STRICT order, one by one.

For example, you said you have 02 March 2017 version of the package. That means next:
    1. look here: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/tree/master/sql-files/upgrades 
    You see next:
    ogpfAPr.png

That means you have emulator after the march, and probably to make everything perfect I already have an actual database in the package released on March 02 2017 with all patches above by default before the 02 March 2017. That means right now 28 June 2019, and developers created next patches: 
upgrade_20170327.sql and up to upgrade_20190309.sql which means I need to apply them 1 by 1, first 20170327, second 20170417.sql, third 20170509, and so on. This is a very quick process with phpmyadmin (you need to select IMPORT) and select a SQL patch and click import, one second - and your database now will be patched and will have a different structure from this patch. 

As you see some files have names: "upgrade_20180705_LOGS.sql" that means these patches must be applied TOO but to _log database what you can find in your MySQL server with phpmyadmin. The same logic as with main patches, but all of them applied 1 by 1 too but to log database. Easy is not it?

If you will do it, and will apply all patches (you can apply 1 patch only once, after that your whole database structure will be changed, and you will not be able to apply the same patch twice or even can corrupt database easy) So always keep backups of your database in phpmyadmin (export feature) and do not worry to remove whole database and re-import your database again and repeat everything if you failed. 

8. Now, after applying your patches to your database from the folder of emulator what you just downloaded above (01_emulator) you have the same data structure in your game database like emulator expect to see. Now both game-database (in MySQL server) emulator and MySQL will know about the data what is it and how to work with it. That means - emulator will work now just fine, what you just downloaded. Otherwise, if you forgot to apply some of the patches, or did a mistake, you will see SQL errors in your servers. 

9. Now the last step, you need to get clean kRO game client somewhere (if you have one good, but I recommend to download full kRO client from the link above) 

Just download, install, extract.

10. Now extract files from 02_client_files folder and copy-paste them as you did to your clean kRO folder

11. Try to connect, everything must be smooth and you must see your OLD data on upgraded emulator (which is released precompiled) and client which configured for emulator and vise verse. 

12. Open openserver (green flag), emulator, client. And enjoy.

This guide can be used as a guide for upgrading your emulators if you have an old version of the package and wish to upgrade to the latest released version on the website but do not know what to do. Just replace 02 March 2017 to your date what you have on your hand and enable the brain to think and do like I said above in the game (abstract and detailed) and you will not fail.

• Content Count:  1

First of all, thank you for this excelent content, this help a lot beginners.

i'm already running a online server with this base, i'm playing with my friends and we're having a very nice time ?

i have two questions

1 - How can i support you?

2 - Can you explain the vip system on this server?

one more time thank you

greetings from Brazil

12 hours ago, Privjet said:

1 - How can i support you?

moderators have removed the method for supporting me from the top post in this topic, (aff link for some very good virtual private servers provider).
But you can find a method if you wish to express your gratitude in Valkyrie NPC or in readme.txt

12 hours ago, Privjet said:

2 - Can you explain the vip system on this server?

Same as this one (with few limitations)
https://irowiki.org/wiki/IRO_Servers_Comparison

settings you can find in conf/battle/player.conf

Hi there, someone had the "Part 2 Client (2.7GB) (game client)" but in "Torrent" version, because i am from venezuela, and its impossible with my internet speed download this fast, i need around 3 days for download that.

I am not interest on the "Emulator" because the guide is just for Windows users, and i am GNU/Linux user. some years ago i really want a pack like this with the Korean Raw Client and with the emulator. prepared to extract, configure, start, and use. but thanks you very much for posting that packages.

The topic will not longer maintained. Check the first post.

YpjdVm2.png

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  35

I would like to thank you for everything ... Today I walk with my own legs, but your topic helped me a lot in the beginning. Thank you @anacondaq!

• Love 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  27

hi!..is there another way to download this ragnarok offline? i tried every link above but doesnt exist..

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  883

We can still continue our offline server, by the way thank you so much @anacondaq for this release you help a lot your still the best.

• Love 1

thanks for the best tutorial. @anacondaq

can i make my own local server, just use LAN cable, no need the internet connection?

i want ask my workmate play together.

thanks for help.

Edited by suwandy69

• Content Count:  10

On 7/7/2019 at 5:22 PM, anacondaq said:

The topic will not longer maintained. Check the first post.

YpjdVm2.png

seriously i cant believe it

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  71

Thanks @anacondaq because your job my server is online !! And please keep your job on github maybe.. 

Edited by kronobr

• Content Count:  5

thk

kerja terima kasih

Edited by ben

• Content Count:  6

Thank you for your 3 years of helping us.

I've a hard time with client when tried to diff file.

Your topics helped me so much and reduce many wasted time in my life.

Thank you again.

and Thumb down for the admin.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  71

@anacondaq can you keep this project on your github or other place? 

• 3 weeks later...

• Love 1