Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

4 hours ago, sonatta09 said:

i just followed the 2mins step 

when i runserver.bat

this errors appears cant 

Your open server is offline. Make sure your Open Server running and you see green flag.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22

can i have your list for 2018 client that. i just want to change something on nemo? or can you send me the profile

9 minutes ago, tenziekhai said:

can i have your list for 2018 client that. i just want to change something on nemo? or can you send me the profile

the profile and all patches inside exe/ folder in NEMO folder in your misc files (05 folder).

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  22

do you know exactly how can i change the font size? coz its too small. cant figure it out pls help me. a

3 hours ago, tenziekhai said:

do you know exactly how can i change the font size? coz its too small. cant figure it out pls help me. a

S60Vznz.png

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6

thanks ..

Edited by choigene120115

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  883

Hi @anacondaq may i request for visual studio you are using for? and it's great when there's a Vs for windows 7 32 bit. thank you so much for this.

25 minutes ago, Quesooo said:

Hi @anacondaq may i request for visual studio you are using for? and it's great when there's a Vs for windows 7 32 bit. thank you so much for this.

I do not know about x86, because long time not using it. I stick to x64, but release builds compiled for x86 platform. What about VS, try VS 2017 for example.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  883

17 hours ago, anacondaq said:

I do not know about x86, because long time not using it. I stick to x64, but release builds compiled for x86 platform. What about VS, try VS 2017 for example.

Thank you i found a better 1.
btw any solution for this? every time is restart my computer and rerun the server console again i always get this problem.

image.thumb.png.37ce9f563b0e94471c552084050ea877.png

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

works great on my docker thank you ?

• Content Count:  1

On 3/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, anacondaq said:

I really appreciate the work you have done, but the emulator provided by you is missing the script Nightmarish Jitterbug, will it not be difficult for you to add it! And if it is possible to add the Sky Fortress Invasion script as well!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6

Spoiler
On 4/20/2019 at 11:17 AM, Quesooo said:

Thank you i found a better 1.
btw any solution for this? every time is restart my computer and rerun the server console again i always get this problem.

image.thumb.png.37ce9f563b0e94471c552084050ea877.png

You need to run the OpenServer and start it before running the emulator

hello and excuse the English When I downloaded the guide and installation, as in his video, I do not get everything perfect but now it does not work and I get this error in the opens64 x64 If you help me solve it, I would appreciate it

image.png.4dad5d3a959e4524daa490c29728a3b7.png

Edited by Cyanide

On 4/20/2019 at 6:17 AM, Quesooo said:

Looks like you did edit manually by yourself default config files inside /conf/import folder. Sorry, I can't help you with your issue. Try to use original version and learn how is it configured and not need to touch config files. Also, make sure that you're running OpenServer.

On 4/21/2019 at 9:18 PM, Tannary said:

I really appreciate the work you have done, but the emulator provided by you is missing the script Nightmarish Jitterbug, will it not be difficult for you to add it! And if it is possible to add the Sky Fortress Invasion script as well!

Hi. Add these instances by yourself. It's easy (if you can find these instances). The emulator inside the package always up to date, and have tools for people who use this package to manually upgrade emulator or client-side by themselves. Even guide and video show it.

16 hours ago, Cyanide said:

hello and excuse the English When I downloaded the guide and installation, as in his video, I do not get everything perfect but now it does not work and I get this error in the opens64 x64 If you help me solve it, I would appreciate it

Try to run x86 is it work for you? If still not, try to optionally install https://www.sendspace.com/file/e5lg17 (redistributables (different versions)). Might help, but I'm not sure, first time see the error. 

thanks!So here's a simple explanation.

?

Update 27 April 2019:

• upgraded emulators to actual hash: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/21e7a35b729be8a9edafa6eb49e2e52060e09ff4
  • upgraded client-side to actual versions
  • upgraded and re-packed client files and also added some fixes to these grfs for common issues posted here or founded by me earlier
  • tested AI for the game client, if someone wishes to share their own good working AI for homunculus - go ahead to the topic.
  • OpenServer not updated to 5.3.0 version, because current one works just fine, and I'm lazy to upgrade it
  • Instead of old customized (repacked with 7z) client, now used LATEST official kRO client updated up to 27 April 2019 (2.7GB)
  • Minor small fixes here and there.
  • All files repacked instead of SFX to winrar archives. So please use any tool like 7zip or winrar to extract these archives
  • All files re-uploaded, new links posted already. Broken links fixed, and so on.
  • Game exe re-patched with new NEMO patches, and tested, fixed visual issues, etc things.
  • Summary: the package is stable and good for a long run. Use it. For a long time I will not update the package because of many reasons.
  • For people who wish to upgrade your current (previous) version to this one -> please go to few pages back, I already posted earlier how to do that).

Enjoy. /kis

Edited by anacondaq
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • MVP 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  188

@anacondaq Please sir , Can I know the used patches in your client ( 2018-04-18bRagexeRE ) that located in : 02_client_side.rar/FOR_RENEWAL_EMULATOR/2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched.exe

Because I tried more than 6 times and still client failure 

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  115

Wow cool

This version have Bot function ?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  16

just a problem when i go to extract the client side files the errors in the data and exe for launching the program for the server stop the full extraction process and only supplies me with a partial extraction which stops me from being able to launch the program to play on the server and the files are corrupt on all the download pages

its the Renewal files that do not extract properly pre-re works  normally and im looking for renewal

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  177

Hello, I got this error
maybe you can update your grf in newest update

this error appear when I try to bragi, idun & etc

Thank you

error.jpg

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  13

Hi, Can i kindly ask if we can and how can we add this new set of items from https://www.divine-pride.net/forum/index.php?/topic/3281-archive-kro-cash-shop-items/ Thanks! Or add The new Items to the game with DB sorry if I'm kinda newbie. Thanks for the hard work!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  74

4 hours ago, chrismags said:

Hi, Can i kindly ask if we can and how can we add this new set of items from https://www.divine-pride.net/forum/index.php?/topic/3281-archive-kro-cash-shop-items/ Thanks! Or add The new Items to the game with DB sorry if I'm kinda newbie. Thanks for the hard work!

those items are available

On 5/3/2019 at 3:38 PM, Diana said:

Please sir , Can I know the used patches in your client

misc/nemo/exe find this folder

On 5/10/2019 at 2:52 PM, ittiphol said:

This version have Bot function ?

No

On 5/11/2019 at 5:54 AM, DragonHero said:

just a problem when i go to extract the client side files the errors in the data and exe for launching the program for the server stop the full extraction process and only supplies me with a partial extraction which stops me from being able to launch the program to play on the server and the files are corrupt on all the download pages

I can't help you with this. Re-download files again, looks like they're broken or I dunno. 

On 5/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, lChyztl said:

maybe you can update your grf in newest update

this error appear when I try to bragi, idun & etc

Hi, thank you for the report. But for some reason, I can't reproduce it. Can you make sure that you're using all files from the package? 

10 hours ago, chrismags said:

Use SDE (server database editor) to view all items existing in the game. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  13

10 hours ago, pueblodefairy said:

those items are available

I tried summoning it and looking at the db it's not there... can you send a screenshot?

5 hours ago, anacondaq said:

Use SDE (server database editor) to view all items existing in the game. 

I used SDE but it doesn't show in the editor like item 19296 https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/19296 any ideas how can i update it? 

I checked the re- db and https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rathena/rathena/master/db/re/item_db.txt but its not listed there. Thanks!

On 5/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, chrismags said:

any ideas how can i update it? 

On 5/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, chrismags said:

but its not listed there. Thanks!

Let me explain. Not all content available in the emulator. Simply because someone HAVE TO add it. That means that developers or contributors of rAthena add items manually to the database, and what you see in item_db.txt it's a year of work of gathering items. Item object divided into two parts: client-side, an emulator. Client-side related to officials, emulator to rAthena contributors. Officials release some item at some day and release patches for their grfs to include these files into a client. Some contributor may or may not try to catch these items and add them to emulator, or another contributor could or could not translate the item or add or not add the item (description part) to their translated files. Also, officials can or can not (depends on nobody knows) remove at any time any sprite from the game too (client side). So, if summarize the wall of text above -> everything very agile and grounded on many factors and many people and many decisions and many works. If you do not see some content in the game in the emulator part probably nobody added it yet and nobody knows when the items will add to the emulator. The same was related to the client part. All that you can to do is manually add the required items to your client (translation part, description, where item located, what preview image will be displayed, what the item description, who can wear, and so on) add to your ItemInfo.lua, or / and to your import/item_db.txt by using tools like SDE or by using examples. All that you need to have a sprite file. If you can get somewhere sprite files (for example with GRF Editor from GRF (advice: check the first accessoryid.lub, and accname.lub files at the end of the list for headgears)). So, nothing "simple". There is "click 1 button to update and automatically add items to your game client/emulator". This is very critical to understand because you're at development community of the emulator which the main goal - development for education purposes, skills, fun, whatever, and this is NOT about "releasing a complete and ready product". Again, I wish underline it one more time, because a lot of people do not understand this statement. If you missing something - try to find the missing part by yourself, or write it by yourself. Yes, it will be hard, also you can hire someone who will do it for you for money, but there is no "easy path or 1 click to "make me happy". 

• Upvote 1
  • MVP 1