Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

29 minutes ago, BugMeNot2014 said:

You know that when you're choosing hairstyles you can choose hair colors too, right?

When I click on the green color, I get a blue color instead.

Please make a screenshot or gif animation what you do (or video) and post it here.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

@Anacondaqq Hi, I just want to drop by to say thank you for all your efforts to help us dummies on this also the whole rathena community too. Finally archiving a chance to play all the jobs that I couldn't have a chance to play when I was young. ❤️

12 hours ago, tomakun said:

@Anacondaqq Hi, I just want to drop by to say thank you for all your efforts to help us dummies on this also the whole rathena community too. Finally archiving a chance to play all the jobs that I couldn't have a chance to play when I was young. ❤️

Have fun =)

On 2/22/2019 at 4:52 PM, Poring Lord said:

I downloaded the files from google drive and I extracted it one by one, but when I try to extract the zip files from the folders, it gave me a damage/corrupt file error. Same thing happened when I downloaded it from the alternative link. Mega has no files at all.  I use winrar. Should I use another archiving software for this?

Even when previous pack update (14 Feb 2019) (right now we have 01 march one) the files packed inside archive. You need unpack ALL files (you can't extract only some files).

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46

On 2/28/2019 at 11:48 PM, Anacondaqq said:

Please make a screenshot or gif animation what you do (or video) and post it here.

2JsVm38.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hey Anacondaqq,

I think the Pre Renewal folder got mixed up with the Renewal ones. Installed Pre Renewal and it booted up to Renewal. Just wanted to give you a heads up

• Upvote 1

@Anacondaqq please update the client for work with Soul Reaper and Star Emperor.

3 hours ago, Syuken said:

@Anacondaqq please update the client for work with Soul Reaper and Star Emperor.

Answer:

On 2/28/2019 at 10:02 PM, Anacondaqq said:

Because the update IS NOT yet merged to master, (because not stable yet) when it will be merged, then it will be added to the pack too.

• Content Count:  2

Hey there Anacondaqq,

Thank you very much for the package! I've been tinkering it and it has been very helpful. I do have two questions, though:

1. I noticed on the initial page that you stated that you don't remember the patches that the patched exe has, but the readme also listed that the original patched exe was 2017-06-14bRagexeRE_patched.exe when the current package has a newer exe, so I was wondering if you would happen to have a list now. Attempting to patch the exe myself with the version of NEMO in the package still gives me an error when I actually try to use it, so knowing the list of patches you used would be very helpful as I'd like to use additional patches.

2. I see that OpenServer comes with a web server as well. Have you gotten Flux CP working on it? I attempted to follow various tutorials around the forums and from Googling, but even though it looks like I installed Flux CP, I still have no idea how to launch it. If you have a tutorial that you recommend, that would help greatly.

Thanks again for the package - it's been helping me learn the ins & outs.

Edited by xeroslash

23 minutes ago, xeroslash said:

do have two questions

Hi, when I said: "I do not remember which patches applied", this is true, but all logs (all list of patches) you can find in Nemo/exe/ folder. (applied_patches_list or like that named the file).

23 minutes ago, xeroslash said:

ave you gotten Flux CP working on it?

Yes, it's super easy to do.

d70RWyd.png

Eb8pqNW.png

And just copy-paste your fluxcp folder to domains/ directory, then restart open-server, and try to open http://yourfoldername/

Edited by Anacondaqq
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Hi, when I said: "I do not remember which patches applied", this is true, but all logs (all list of patches) you can find in Nemo/exe/ folder. (applied_patches_list or like that named the file).

Got it, I found the profile file and it replicated the list of patches perfectly. Tried out another Ragexe patching and it worked. Thank you!

4 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

And just copy-paste your fluxcp folder to domains/ directory, then restart open-server, and try to open http://yourfoldername/

Thank you for the screenshots on the necessary settings on OpenServer's end! That solved it for me. Also if anyone else is reading this and is also new like me, apparently the initial FluxCP setup didn't play nice for me unless I used my root account credentials for it.

I am having a problem after I log in.  My screen only shows a small square in the upper left corner of the window.  The rest of the window is black.  I have searched the internet and found some people having this issue, and have tried everything someone mentioned for a fix, but nothing has worked.  I can change the resolution fine, but no matter what size I choose the problem still exists.  I have tried selecting all of the different device options and resolutions in settings.  I've changed files to run in administrator and tried different compatibility modes and tried using the troubleshooter.  I've tried making changes to various files.  I've tried downloading and using different setup.exe files, and probably several more things that I can't think of right now.

Here is what I am seeing.  Everything goes smooth as expected through the entire process until I log in.  The music and sounds all seem to be working fine, but only a small part of the screen can be seen.  I would really appreciate any help with this strange issue.

screen.jpg

14 hours ago, Nicodemus said:

I am having a problem after I log in.  My screen only shows a small square in the upper left corner of the window.  The rest of the window is black.  I have searched the internet and found some people having this issue, and have tried everything someone mentioned for a fix, but nothing has worked.  I can change the resolution fine, but no matter what size I choose the problem still exists.  I have tried selecting all of the different device options and resolutions in settings.  I've changed files to run in administrator and tried different compatibility modes and tried using the troubleshooter.  I've tried making changes to various files.  I've tried downloading and using different setup.exe files, and probably several more things that I can't think of right now.

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/guides/guide-force-to-use-nvidia-graphics-card-instead-of-intel-on-your-any-laptop/

Not sure if it will help you, but at least try. 

Thank you for the help.  I had seen that post during my search, but my graphics card does show up in the list of devices, so it isn't missing.  I was going to try the fix anyway, just in case by chance it would work, but the links no longer work.

Again, thank you.  I will continue to work on it.

5 hours ago, Nicodemus said:

Thank you for the help.  I had seen that post during my search, but my graphics card does show up in the list of devices, so it isn't missing.  I was going to try the fix anyway, just in case by chance it would work, but the links no longer work.

Again, thank you.  I will continue to work on it.

Try this one, and extract to RO folder.

https://mega.nz/#!WclhhSiJ!TrYd30Ltzd2mM7yOGWY7yKDyQ2Zt7eTQXQnTU1qehNY

@Anacondaqq - Out of curiosity, is there any reason as to why you don't update the game in your pack using the "rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe" and "rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe"?

Because, from my experience...

Before updating with the "rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe" and "rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe":

On 2/15/2019 at 11:05 PM, chico1997 said:

1188532734_CapturadeTela(2).thumb.png.3ccb564af6dd66755b356bb40540a213.png

I can't spawn in equipments like Kiri no Tsuyu [2], Illusion Gold Lux [2], Illusion Tae Goo Lyeon [2] and etc. If I try to spawn them in I'll get an error, for example like the image that's shown above.

After updating with the "rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe" and "rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe":

I can spawn in and use those equipments with no problem at all, they're even already translated to English.

Edited by BugMeNot2014

Hello, 

There seems to be a mixup with the pre-renewal and renewal client, when I start up the .exe (2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched.exe) when i had copy pasted the FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR files to clean kRO client, it starts up as renewal with level cap of 175. I noticed that the only client exe file in the entire folder mentions RE in its files name rather than PRERE (see above exe file name). Maybe you've mixed them up?

Thank you

i cant run server~.~ its said my msrvc110.dll not found. already reinstall msrvc but still not run and same error

this error happen

error.png

Hi, 

I got this error message "Vcruntime140.dll is missing"  when i running the map-server. Any solutions for this? 

11 hours ago, SuperNoob said:

Hi, 

I got this error message "Vcruntime140.dll is missing"  when i running the map-server. Any solutions for this? 

Folder 08 

45 minutes ago, stopper5 said:

How do I increase the drop rate, exp rate, max BLVL and Jlvl

conf/battle/exp.conf and conf/battle/drop.conf

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

Folder 08 

conf/battle/exp.conf and conf/battle/drop.conf

Thanks was able to run all servers but now i have a new problem

I run the 2018-04-18bRahexeRE_Patched.exe

It gives me an error "Cannot init d3d OR grf has problem" 

How to fix this? 

Thanks in advance

Hello,

If I build a offline server, can I add the items I desire? If yes, there is a topic around here that explains how?

2 hours ago, SuperNoob said:

It gives me an error "Cannot init d3d OR grf has problem" 

How to fix this? 

Easy. Run opensetup.exe select in left bottom corner "lua", then select your graphics adapter + HAL (latest option) and apply okay, and it will solve the problem.

1 hour ago, Asurah said:

Hello,

If I build a offline server, can I add the items I desire? If yes, there is a topic around here that explains how?

You can do whatever you want with your server. There are a lot of guides about how adding items, editing items, changing items, whatever. But it's not a simple thing to do, please keep in mind this. 

Here is a link: http://bfy.tw/DkTJ

• Content Count:  4

First of all,

Thank you for providing me with THISSS SUPEERRBB EASY INSTALLATION RAGNAROK OFFLINE...

soo glad there is someone care enough to a newbie, thank you once again.

and,

i would like to ask,

i'm quite familiar with Ragnarok Offline, i would like to create a custom item.

so my step is:

• edit: 01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\db\re\item_db.txt, i'm quite sure with the structure inside, so the structure would be fine. and yeah i use renewal server.
  • edit client side: this is where i got confuse, i tried to edit client side, which is inside rathena_RENEWAL_2019.grf. Thanks for the tools i could edit the note inside.
  • I change idnum2itemdesctable.txt, idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt, and idnum2itemresnametable.txt.

but the result was like this:

Spoiler

1.jpg.a85d3a9389daf349b0c2f537d7721ec5.jpg

is there anything is wrong with my step?

thanks for the help...