Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19

Thanks for the Pack ....

the 2 new classes work and i can get the skills only by @allskill but i cant even click to level them up 
and shadow chaser skill tree has a bug on it not loading at all 
the error message appers like 4 time and then i can use the client again but with what you see 

bug.png

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

6 minutes ago, omar said:

remove rathena_asheaf.grf from your Folder and try again. This grf very bugged. 

13 hours ago, Realz said:

the skill jobclass not implemented yet?

Yes, the jobclass and skills, and everything related to these classes not implemented yet. Just placeholders. 

9 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

remove rathena_asheaf.grf from your Folder and try again. This grf very bugged. 

now that i looked at it with grf editor there is multiple classes with missing skills from the skill tree
but it lookes to me like the shadow chaser has full skills but the rouge has only 4 a skills 

okay nvm the bug seems to happen with shadow chaser only 

54 minutes ago, omar said:

Thanks for the Pack ....

the 2 new classes work and i can get the skills only by @allskill but i cant even click to level them up 
the error message appers like 4 time and then i can use the client again but with what you see 

bug.png

I found a fix 

you still get an error when you start the client but it does not do errors in game and the error show up for a skill called soul golem on class soul reaper which according to Anacondaqq is just place holder skills 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

11 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Yes, the jobclass and skills, and everything related to these classes not implemented yet. Just placeholders. 

thx for reply. ohh i see..

btw, for alternative sprite jRO, are they applied to this pack? costume item or we must to edit grf and compiled again?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8

Hi, is there any custom Homunculus AI that is compatible with this client pack?

I've tried AzzyAI and MirAI and neither work properly (just partially) as they fail to acquire targets automaticaly.

9 hours ago, Realz said:

thx for reply. ohh i see..

btw, for alternative sprite jRO, are they applied to this pack? costume item or we must to edit grf and compiled again?

rathena_resources.grf

7 hours ago, LotharAxe said:

I've tried AzzyAI and MirAI and neither work properly (just partially) as they fail to acquire targets automaticaly.

AI support dropped by kRO for 2018 game clients (which we have in the pack)

Edited by Anacondaqq
  • Love 1

any idea when the new classes gonna be supported?

15 minutes ago, omar said:

any idea when the new classes gonna be supported?

no idea, sorry

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  11

I'm with error "load mapInfo table Failed!"

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  22

thx for the project sir...i have 1 question why some item got error bmp?the item is readable but why no picture? when use click that item make it freeze or crash....

On 11/24/2018 at 8:02 PM, fahleiro said:

I'm with error "load mapInfo table Failed!"

I don't know how to help you with the error. But let me google that for you.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:08 AM, Migrad said:

Hello i want to ask

i notice that critical still cant double attack, and some item are missing (like Celine Brooch)

should i update the emulator or the client? or both?

thank you in advance

Client-side it's just illustration, nothing more, it's not related to the game mechanic. All things like this calculated and processed on the server-side only. Maybe it is a bug, who knows. Try to update, maybe will help, nobody knows. 

On 12/2/2018 at 5:20 PM, BugMeNot2014 said:

Hello.

I tried to use the @job command to change the job into "Gangsi", but it crash the game and I can't log back into the account.

Can someone please tell me where is the character save file or how I can delete that character from outside of the game?

Thanks in advance.

You need edit `char` table in your database, and inside this table, you need to find a column called "class" and change ID to for example 1. It will store job in a database like a swordman, and then start your server and you will see your char as swordman on char-login.

On 12/3/2018 at 8:34 AM, nabilafandi said:

hello, thanks for the pack you made. it was really helpful for a newbie like me.

the pack was perfect until I updated at December 2nd using git pull origin.

the problem is:

whenever I get a buff or wear an equip that increases damage, for example: Impositio Manus, the atk increases can be looped infinitely. so if I use Impositio Manus  90 times, I got 90x damage increase from Impositio Manus

is there any way to fix it?

thank you

This is a bug in the emulator, I saw it on GitHub issues, the bug. Just rollback your changes, or wait for a fix from devs and then update emulator one more time.

2 hours ago, lordjedi3 said:

thx for the project sir...i have 1 question why some item got error bmp?the item is readable but why no picture? when use click that item make it freeze or crash....

Which ones? There as far as I remember around 10k+ items. A lot of mess with items there too, I can't blame anyone about this, because there is a mess with kRO, with custom content, with not yet supported items, with just human errors, etc. Very complex question. The best thing what you can to do, it's a report about issues to the guy who maintains the repository related to translations , maybe he will fix the problem (if it, not a custom item, and official one). 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

13 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

This is a bug in the emulator, I saw it on GitHub issues, the bug. Just rollback your changes, or wait for a fix from devs and then update emulator one more time.

thanks, I just rolled back and everything works fine again

• Content Count:  5

@Anacondaqq

Hi sir,

if possible I can host RO offline by using older version?

1 hour ago, ladulala said:

@Anacondaqq

Hi sir,

if possible I can host RO offline by using older version?

I don't understand what do you mean? Which older version? And why "current" version is bad?

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  5

1 hour ago, Anacondaqq said:

I don't understand what do you mean? Which older version? And why "current" version is bad?

I am sorry, I didn't make myself clear. there is no doubt that the current version is absolutely great. 

however, there is some goals I can't achieve with the latest version.

1, I want to add some AI char which controlled by openkore, so I can have some accompany during gaming. but openkore doesn't support any kRO which newer than 2017

2, I failed to change the language type to Chinese by modifying the sclientinfo.xml. I suggest the latest kRO client doesn't support Chinese

these are the reasons that why I want to host the other versions of offline RO

Edited by ladulala

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  134

OMG
I just saw this in your siggy! You've saved my life ;w;

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  22

error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge:
        data/sclientinfo.xml
Please move or remove them before you merge. how to fix  this?

59 minutes ago, lordjedi3 said:

error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge:
        data/sclientinfo.xml
Please move or remove them before you merge. how to fix  this?

git clean -fd && git reset --hard
or
git commit -m "some description" and try again.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  33

Hi @Anacondaqq
I downloaded your files and try to run it and it works fine.
But I got a problem when I tried to update server-side (the second step on your youtube video) in the Microsoft Visual Studio
These are all the 556 Errors and 12 Warnings

Spoiler

443    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
444    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
445    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
446    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
447    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
448    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
449    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
450    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
451    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
452    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
454    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
455    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
457    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
458    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
459    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
460    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
461    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
462    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
463    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
464    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
465    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    common
466    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
467    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
468    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
469    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
470    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
471    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
472    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
473    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
474    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
475    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
476    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    login-server
477    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
478    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    login-server
480    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
481    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    login-server
482    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    login-server
483    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
484    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
485    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
487    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
488    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
489    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
490    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    login-server
491    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
492    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
493    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    login-server
494    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    login-server
495    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
496    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
497    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
498    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
499    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
500    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
502    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
503    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
504    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
505    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
507    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
508    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
509    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
511    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
513    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
514    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
515    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
516    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
518    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
519    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
520    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
521    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
522    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
523    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
524    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
526    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
527    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
528    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
529    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
531    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
532    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
533    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
534    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
535    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
536    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
537    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
538    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
539    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
541    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cinttypes': No such file or directory    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    map-server
158    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
160    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
162    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
164    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
166    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
168    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
223    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
225    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
227    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
229    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
231    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
233    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
235    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
237    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
239    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
241    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
243    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
245    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
247    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
249    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
251    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
253    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
255    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
257    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
285    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
287    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
289    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
291    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
293    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
295    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
404    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
406    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
408    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
410    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
412    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
414    error C2059: syntax error : ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
349    error C2059: syntax error : '{'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\src\emitterutils.cpp    231    1    yaml-cpp
351    error C2059: syntax error : '}'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\src\emitterutils.cpp    234    1    yaml-cpp
1    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
3    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
5    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
7    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
9    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
11    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
13    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
15    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
17    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
19    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
21    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
23    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
25    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
27    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
29    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
31    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
33    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
35    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
37    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
39    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
41    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
43    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
45    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
47    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
49    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
51    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
53    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
55    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
57    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
59    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
61    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
63    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
65    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
67    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
69    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
71    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
73    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
75    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
77    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
79    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
81    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
83    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
85    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
87    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
89    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
91    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
93    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
95    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
97    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
99    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
101    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
103    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
105    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
107    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
109    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
111    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
113    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
115    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
117    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
119    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
121    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
123    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
125    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
127    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
129    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
131    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
133    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
135    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
137    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
139    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
141    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
143    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
145    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
147    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
149    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
151    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
153    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
155    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
170    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
172    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
174    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
176    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
178    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
180    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
182    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
184    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
186    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
188    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
190    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
192    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
194    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
197    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
199    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
201    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
203    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
205    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
207    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
209    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
211    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
213    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
215    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
217    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
219    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
221    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
259    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
261    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
263    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
265    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
267    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
269    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
271    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
273    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
275    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
277    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
279    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
281    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
283    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
297    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
299    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
301    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
303    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
305    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
307    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
309    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
311    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
313    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
315    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
317    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
319    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
321    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
323    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
325    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
327    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
329    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
331    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
333    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
335    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
337    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
339    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
341    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
343    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
345    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
347    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
352    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
354    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
356    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
358    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
360    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
362    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
364    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
366    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
368    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
370    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
372    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
374    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
376    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
378    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
380    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
382    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
384    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
386    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
388    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
390    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
392    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
394    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
396    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
398    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
400    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
402    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
416    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
418    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
420    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
422    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
424    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
426    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
428    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
430    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
432    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
434    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
436    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
438    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
440    error C2065: 'default' : undeclared identifier    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
157    error C2071: 'YAML::Parser::operator bool' : illegal storage class    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\parser.h    41    1    yaml-cpp
196    error C2071: 'YAML::Parser::operator bool' : illegal storage class    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\parser.h    41    1    yaml-cpp
442    error C2071: 'YAML::Parser::operator bool' : illegal storage class    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\parser.h    41    1    yaml-cpp
350    error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\src\emitterutils.cpp    231    1    yaml-cpp
159    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
161    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
163    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
165    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
167    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
169    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
224    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
226    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
228    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
230    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
232    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
234    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
236    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
238    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
240    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
242    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
244    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
246    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
248    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
250    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
252    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
254    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
256    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
258    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
286    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
288    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
290    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
292    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
294    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
296    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
405    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    33    1    yaml-cpp
407    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_data.h    34    1    yaml-cpp
409    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    20    1    yaml-cpp
411    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node_ref.h    21    1    yaml-cpp
413    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    22    1    yaml-cpp
415    error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\node\detail\node.h    23    1    yaml-cpp
14    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
40    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
66    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
92    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
118    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
144    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
183    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
210    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
272    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
310    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
336    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
365    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
391    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
429    error C2253: 'BadConversion' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    1    yaml-cpp
16    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
42    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
68    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
94    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
120    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
146    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
185    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
212    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
274    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
312    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
338    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
367    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
393    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
431    error C2253: 'BadDereference' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    1    yaml-cpp
26    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
52    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
78    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
104    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
130    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
156    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
195    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
222    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
284    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
322    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
348    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
377    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
403    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
441    error C2253: 'BadFile' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    1    yaml-cpp
22    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
48    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
74    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
100    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
126    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
152    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
191    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
218    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
280    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
318    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
344    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
373    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
399    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
437    error C2253: 'BadInsert' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    1    yaml-cpp
20    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
46    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
72    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
98    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
124    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
150    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
189    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
216    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
278    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
316    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
342    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
371    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
397    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
435    error C2253: 'BadPushback' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    1    yaml-cpp
18    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
44    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
70    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
96    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
122    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
148    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
187    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
214    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
276    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
314    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
340    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
369    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
395    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
433    error C2253: 'BadSubscript' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    1    yaml-cpp
24    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
50    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
76    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
102    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
128    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
154    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
193    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
220    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
282    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
320    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
346    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
375    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
401    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
439    error C2253: 'EmitterException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    1    yaml-cpp
2    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
28    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
54    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
80    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
106    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
132    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
171    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
198    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
260    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
298    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
324    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
353    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
379    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
417    error C2253: 'Exception' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    1    yaml-cpp
12    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
38    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
64    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
90    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
116    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
142    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
181    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
208    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
270    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
308    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
334    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
363    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
389    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
427    error C2253: 'InvalidNode' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    1    yaml-cpp
8    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
34    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
60    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
86    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
112    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
138    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
177    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
204    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
266    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
304    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
330    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
359    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
385    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
423    error C2253: 'InvalidScalar' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    1    yaml-cpp
10    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
36    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
62    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
88    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
114    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
140    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
179    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
206    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
268    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
306    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
332    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
361    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
387    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
425    error C2253: 'KeyNotFound' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    1    yaml-cpp
4    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
30    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
56    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
82    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
108    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
134    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
173    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
200    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
262    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
300    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
326    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
355    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
381    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
419    error C2253: 'ParserException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    1    yaml-cpp
6    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
32    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
58    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
84    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
110    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
136    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
175    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
202    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
264    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
302    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
328    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
357    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
383    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
421    error C2253: 'RepresentationException' : pure specifier or abstract override specifier only allowed on virtual function    D:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    1    yaml-cpp
544    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    33    char-server
546    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    45    char-server
548    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    61    char-server
550    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    41    char-server
552    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    37    char-server
554    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    37    char-server
556    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    41    char-server
558    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    43    char-server
560    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    39    char-server
562    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    37    char-server
564    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    33    char-server
566    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    47    char-server
568    IntelliSense: badly-formed pure specifier (only '= 0' is allowed)    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    29    char-server
542    IntelliSense: cannot open source file "cinttypes"    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\src\common\cbasetypes.hpp    88    1    char-server
543    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    129    31    char-server
545    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    152    43    char-server
547    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    160    59    char-server
549    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    169    39    char-server
551    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    179    35    char-server
553    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    203    35    char-server
555    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    211    39    char-server
557    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    225    41    char-server
559    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    233    37    char-server
561    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    241    35    char-server
563    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    249    31    char-server
565    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    257    45    char-server
567    IntelliSense: pure specifier ('= 0') allowed only on virtual functions    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL\3rdparty\yaml-cpp\include\yaml-cpp\exceptions.h    264    27    char-server
453    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    common
456    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    common
479    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    char-server
486    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    map-server
501    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    map-server
506    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    map-server
510    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    char-server
512    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    map-server
517    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    map-server
525    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    map-server
530    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    map-server
540    warning C4005: 'PACKETVER' : macro redefinition    d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp    12    1    map-server

Thank you ?

Edited by Seirei

Right click on solution, -> Retarget Solution -> Okay. Please use Visual Studio 2017 (and select C++ in the installer), do not use buildtools if you do not know what is that.

JBK6XrA.png

vxmKqdr.png

a8mVFfw.png

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  33

7 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Right click on solution, -> Retarget Solution -> Okay. Please use Visual Studio 2017 (and select C++ in the installer), do not use buildtools if you do not know what is that.

JBK6XrA.png

vxmKqdr.png

a8mVFfw.png

Edited: After I see the output on the visual studio I saw some warnings about PACKETVER. Is it ok?

There are many errors like this:
3>d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\custom\defines_post.hpp(12): warning C4005: 'PACKETVER': macro redefinition
3>d:\rathena2018\01_emulator\rathena_renewal\src\config\packets.hpp(16): note: see previous definition of 'PACKETVER'

Edited by Seirei
Got some warnings