Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

On 4/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, DarkWhoteva said:

I have an issue with the openserver trying to use port 80 which is used by a windows service?

Any ideas?

find the answer at the topic, already answered. tl;tr -> download process hacker, find which tool use 80 port (usually skype) turn it off, and run the openserver, or you can change in settings of openserver 80 port to something else, for example to 81, and be able to run (maybe) the openserver.

5 hours ago, Myth said:

is it possible to make this online?

I strongly against it. For many very dangerous reasons. I will not stop repeating again and again, that this is the package just as "template", not a ready to use solution. This is package where pre-configured everything and can be used like a background where you always can check for settings if you something did not get until you adjust your own server setup. The main thing is that you learn the basic ideas, and the details in the settings - not so important. I wont be responsible for server hacks, because I'm 100% sure that people even will NOT change default passwords for database, or even will upload whole openserver to the public and some data can be leaked. Please, just use it for education purposes, and never use it for ready-to-use online server, because this is NOT ready to use server, and never been. This is just education template. Thx

Edited by Anacondaqq

1 hour ago, Edel Raid said:

1. If i replace your "kRO Ragnarok Online Client [2017.02.26]" with "kRO_FullClient_20180327" (or any late clients), but i still use your emulator with "2015-11-04aRagexe", then will the new content on that client (New mobs, equipments, map,... etc) be available? Or i have to what for new emulator to use that client?

No, it's will not be available. 

Look,  a game client it's like a fashionable dress weared on human which know french language, if you will wear italian shoes you will not know italian language.

The game client it's just visual part, you can or can't have this visual part. The whole logic at server-side. And server-side must works in pair with client-side.

2015-11-04aRagexe contains inside LOGIC how to manipulate graphical content and present it to end player. The game client works know how to display sprites, what will happen when the char will move, know how to display effects and so on, it's everything hidden from our look and we CAN'T manipulate or change it, because it's inside exe very deeply. But game client knows nothing about monsters, their logic and so on, everything for clients just a files, and some logic. Only with server-side communication via network the game client and server begin work. Server-side calculate mechanic, moving chars, and sending to game client where need to move a sprite, and update positions and so on to end user. It's very long story, just find info about any mmorpg or client-server games info, and you will get the whole idea, here is nothing different too.

1 hour ago, Edel Raid said:

2. As i know, the episode 16.2 was released in Feb-25-2015. I had found "01_emulator\rathena\db\re\mob_db.txt" in your emulator (2015-11-04aRagexe) and saw some mobs (ep.16.2) have symbol "//" (mean N/A). Can you explain me? I think your emulator is April-11-2015. (Pardon me if i was wrong)

// means -> comment. Comment means -> Do not load everything after this symbols in the line.

If you will remove these symbols, the line will be loaded. But in your case, this is just a comment for devs which made devs some time ago for their self to not forget about adding a new mob. If you will uncomment (remove these // symbols) nothing will be changed, and you will see an error at map-server, because this line is not valid for mob_db.txt data format (read comment of the file in the top of the file)

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122

Why failed to connect to the server? Pls help3.png.8b9f70b988121bdf4f43b9de71b0fe85.png

1.png

2.png

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

help please 
ro_emote_sob.gif.0db0b9f4e608526a6cd0424bcaa11583.gif

i followed the instructions but when i tried to login using the admin 123456 this is what i got
did i forget to do something?

Untitled.jpg

• Content Count:  102

23 hours ago, poporingg said:

help please 

i followed the instructions but when i tried to login using the admin 123456 this is what i got

Untitled.jpg

[DATA]

0=yourgrf.grf <----- set your grf first

1=palette.grf

2=data.grf

3=rdata.grf

• Content Count:  102

On 4/5/2018 at 1:18 PM, Alvins182 said:

Why failed to connect to the server? Pls help3.png.8b9f70b988121bdf4f43b9de71b0fe85.png

1.png

2.png

recheck your subnet.conf and clientinfo.xml and make sure you have a gm or extra account

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  42

Is it possible to go online?

• Content Count:  2

Hi, hopefully the thread is still active. I would just like to ask on how to update the game, it doesn't have the latest doram skills and has some minor bugs like no cast on catnip meteor when using specific item. Would really appreciate your help. THANKS 

Spoiler
On 4/5/2018 at 8:18 AM, Alvins182 said:

Wh

y failed to connect to the server? Pls help3.png.8b9f70b988121bdf4f43b9de71b0fe85.png

1.png

2.png

We don't have anywhere any "ChibiRO". Please download full package and clean kRO client, read full guide, and never place the RO client or mix it with something else.

Spoiler
On 4/5/2018 at 10:29 AM, poporingg said:

help please 

Untitled.jpg

Looks like you did not follow the instruction at all, and not copied files to the game client. Because as far as I see, you don't even have any translated to the English resources in your client, that means you do not even have a correct GRF file copied. Copy-paste all files again to the game client and everything will work for you for sure. 

On 4/12/2018 at 5:04 AM, Jniko said:

Is it possible to go online?

Technically yes, but not recommend. Why? Please read past answers. 

On 4/17/2018 at 6:53 AM, Refineru said:

Hi, hopefully the thread is still active. I would just like to ask on how to update the game, it doesn't have the latest doram skills and has some minor bugs like no cast on catnip meteor when using specific item. Would really appreciate your help. THANKS 

This thread is active until I will say otherwise. This package just for newbie education purposes only. You have 2 ways: or wait for big massive update (which will not be compatible with current package) (means your data WILL not be saved), or pack everything by yourself, you already see how everything looks like and can manually via reading guides, googling and checking how everything configured inside package pack a client/server like you wish. It's not hard, just try to start, and the package will be a really great example. 

35 minutes ago, Edel Raid said:

Hi, @Anacondaqq!

I can't use the command @bodystyle 0 or @bodystyle 1 to change the costumes. It's said: "This job have no alternate body style".

I installed the grf file (contain jRO all 3rd job alternate costumes) in DATA.ini. My character's job were all 3rd, but no one could change the costume.

Could you teach me how can i make it work, please?

Thank you!

This can be server-side issue, because the emulator in the package old (to be clear March 2017), and really many very interesting updates are missing. All that I can suggest to you is do like on a comment above this one (pack by yourself, or wait for the update which no ones know when will be available even me).

• Content Count:  31

1 hour ago, Anacondaqq said:

This can be server-side issue, because the emulator in the package old (to be clear March 2017), and really many very interesting updates are missing. All that I can suggest to you is do like on a comment above this one (pack by yourself, or wait for the update which no ones know when will be available even me).

Thank you very much @Anacondaqq!

I really appreciate your enthusiasm. I have learn a lot from your informations. Wish you have good results in your work now. You are so busy.

1 minute ago, Edel Raid said:

Thank you very much @Anacondaqq!

I really appreciate your enthusiasm. I have learn a lot from your informations. Wish you have good results in your work now. You are so busy.

I'm working right now, It will be not really what I wish, but 1 year delay in updates, it's very big delay. I planning to release the whole update today. Stay tuned. 

21 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

I'm working right now, It will be not really what I wish, but 1 year delay in updates, it's very big delay. I planning to release the whole update today. Stay tuned. 

It's awesome!

I just have one more question: After you release whole update and unbound, can i still give you the questions about Ragnarok offline? (I hope you will say "Yes, of course!" (LOL))

• Content Count:  1

work great following by instruction, still trying to create own items

Update released. Check the first post.

• Upvote 1

On 4/18/2018 at 8:26 PM, hecker said:

work great following by instruction, still trying to create own items

Please, take a note, that the whole package has been upgraded (and not compatible with the previous version). I strongly suggest staying on new version instead of old one.

• Content Count:  3

Thank you very much..you are awesome...

• Content Count:  2

where is Link rahena download 2018  

- 01_emulator/ - pre compiled emulators (18.04.2018) for PRERE and RE mechanic
    -- /rathena_PRERE_18_04_2018/ - pre-compiled server with exes for PRERE mechanic
    -- /rathena_RENEWAL_18_04_2018/ - pre-compiled server with exes for RENEWAL mechanic

- 02_client_side/ - client files what need copy to clean kRO client (depends on mechanic)
    -- /FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR/ - packed grfs and patched exe (ready to use) game client for rathena_PRERE
    -- /FOR_RENEWAL_EMULATOR/ - packed grfs and patched exe (ready to use) game client for rathena_RENEWAL

- 03_openserver/ - server-side emulation (mysql + php + apache) for running the emulator

- 04_useful_tools/ - set of very useful tools what will make whole work with client/server easy

- 05_misc_repos/ - set of repositories of client files, exe patching tool so on

I can't fine Link 

Thankyou

Edited by motaatom

1 hour ago, motaatom said:

where is Link rahena download 2018  

- 01_emulator/ - pre compiled emulators (18.04.2018) for PRERE and RE mechanic
    -- /rathena_PRERE_18_04_2018/ - pre-compiled server with exes for PRERE mechanic
    -- /rathena_RENEWAL_18_04_2018/ - pre-compiled server with exes for RENEWAL mechanic

- 02_client_side/ - client files what need copy to clean kRO client (depends on mechanic)
    -- /FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR/ - packed grfs and patched exe (ready to use) game client for rathena_PRERE
    -- /FOR_RENEWAL_EMULATOR/ - packed grfs and patched exe (ready to use) game client for rathena_RENEWAL

- 03_openserver/ - server-side emulation (mysql + php + apache) for running the emulator

- 04_useful_tools/ - set of very useful tools what will make whole work with client/server easy

- 05_misc_repos/ - set of repositories of client files, exe patching tool so on

I can't fine Link 

Thankyou

You can see the link around top of the post

Screenshot_20180422-155949.png

• Love 1

Hi, @Anacondaqq!

1. Some custom hairstyle sprites and hair color palettes were worked fine in-pair when i used your pack 2017. Since i have used new update pack 2018, they are not work correctly anymore. I have googled many time, and i guess: The problem was caused by the sprites and palettes name changed after NEMO "2017-06-14bRagexeRE_patched" applied, maybe. If i'm wrong, can you tell me how to fix it?

2. I have seen some text when trying to "git pull origin" (please see the picture). is it ok, or have any problem?

Thank you!

Capture.PNG

Edited by Edel Raid

23 hours ago, Edel Raid said:

Hi, @Anacondaqq!

1. Some custom hairstyle sprites and hair color palettes were worked fine in-pair when i used your pack 2017. Since i have used new update pack 2018, they are not work correctly anymore. I have googled many time, and i guess: The problem was caused by the sprites and palettes name changed after NEMO "2017-06-14bRagexeRE_patched" applied, maybe. If i'm wrong, can you tell me how to fix it?

2. I have seen some text when trying to "git pull origin" (please see the picture). is it ok, or have any problem?

Thank you!

Capture.PNG

Just google about it. This is git related thing related to your commits. Just please google these lines and you will understand, because this is a long story. But in short - this is not a big deal, just do what the command ask to do, and everything will be ok.