Anacondaqq

Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2018 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

10 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

it is in nemo folder.

thx sir you saved me.....

17 hours ago, ice-crems-vanila said:

simpel..can update 2019 version?

It's just one page back:

On 1/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, Anacondaqq said:

yes, but I'm busy right now, and can't do it yet. But I will.

• Upvote 1

hey, can you solve my problem, the window just appeared white blank, but the sound is worked.

thanks

ro.JPG

On 1/5/2019 at 6:22 PM, Anacondaqq said:

yes, but I'm busy right now, and can't do it yet. But I will.

thank you i will patiently waiting since my DL speed for visual studio for some weird reason only peak at 50kbs max that will take forever and my real internet speed was more than 10Mbps.
thx

error: Found option without preceding group in config file: d:\server\ragnarok\hectorro\03_openserver\modules\database\MySQL-5.6\my.ini at line: 1
Fatal error in defaults handling. Program aborted

How to fix this? It happens in Open Server -> MySQL debugging logs

I've tried to check at line 1 but it has only "#"

Amazing thread, thank you so so much for such a wonderful package. Everything works great! I was just wondering about the client information.  Is the client (after i update using git pull origin, and add the data to the grf,etc) the LATEST? like.. similar to the one in the  thread i attached? or should i get the client on that thread instead.

Also i was wondering, does the emulator and client have the new episode 17.1 content? if not, how do i add them? or could you update the files? Or if there are any updates all i gotta do is use 'git pull origin' and follow the update method on the video? by the way there are some .bmd files that are missing for skills but i managed to add them through the usage of zackdreaver's translation files (i deleted the oldizlude map files because it messes with the starting area but fixes the 2nd floor of the izlude academy)

Again thank you so so much for this thread, I got my server up and running in 5~10 minutes. I just had these questions. Thank you so so much, have a nice day.

Edited by Kaosoflight