Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136

3 hours ago, K1NGRAFFY said:

Have a question sir/madam. How do I recompile and what is the password of MySql ( PHPMYADMIN )

I just use your files right now and moving on

Thanks!

You must have a Visual Studio 2017 for you to compile.

There's no password on MySQL Database just input the username : root then enter.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  26

When I just open the cmder I get:

Can't create a new console, command execution failed(code 267)

The name of directory is invalid(in portuguese)

My folder info and then:

Working folder:

"D:\rathena\06_cmder"

Choose your shell?

Option to choose Yes or No

Anyone know what to do?

• Content Count:  26

********UPDATE******* Error number 2, already fix number 1

2-I was able to bypass the error 1 but now Im getting the follow error 2:

C:\Users\PRIVATEINFO\Documents\PRIVATEINFO\01_emulator\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL (master -> origin)       
λ git pull origin                                                                                                  
remote: Counting objects: 70, done.                                                                                
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (43/43), done.                                                                   
remote: Total 70 (delta 28), reused 62 (delta 27)                                                                  
Unpacking objects: 100% (70/70), done.                                                                             
From https://gitlab.com/anacondaq/rathena                                                                          
   1b6aab366..f4e8dee5d  master     -> origin/master                                                               

*** Please tell me who you are.                                                                                    

Run                                                                                                                

git config --global user.email "[email protected]"                                                                 
  git config --global user.name "Your Name"                                                                        

to set your account's default identity.                                                                            
Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.                                                         

fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got 'PRIVATEINFO@DESKTOP-PRIVATEINFO.(none)')

anyone follow the same problem????

Already fix this:

1-When I just open the cmder I get:

Can't create a new console, command execution failed(code 267)

The name of directory is invalid(in portuguese)

My folder info and then:

Working folder:

"D:\rathena\06_cmder"

Choose your shell?

Option to choose Yes or No

Anyone know what to do?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3

hey man, thank u so much, i will test build now of all class. i love u <3

screenrAthena_RENEWAL_201000.jpg

• Love 1

• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  31

Hi @Anacondaqq,

Great day!

I would like to seek for you kind assistance regarding ''How I installed my rAthena'', I just followed everything on your tutorial video but there is a System Error pop-up after I run the runserver.bat, btw I'm running Open Server x86.exe

Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance ?

system error.png

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  21

1 hour ago, Ejamestereo said:

Hi @Anacondaqq,

Great day!

I would like to seek for you kind assistance regarding ''How I installed my rAthena'', I just followed everything on your tutorial video but there is a System Error pop-up after I run the runserver.bat, btw I'm running Open Server x86.exe

Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance ?

system error.png

Try to install this

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

sir my problem is [map-server.exe - Entry Point Not Found] how to fix that error.
all the instruction about readme i did the same way 

IMG_20180618_154616.jpg

Edited by Willbert

my OS is window 8.1 i hope to understand 

1 hour ago, Willbert said:

my OS is window 8.1 i hope to understand 

That happened  to me one time, my AV deleted that file, you might wanna re-extract the whole renewal emulator folder again. Try to disable your AV for some minute and check the mapserver if its running.

• Content Count:  31

@vcpoker,

Upon installing of the https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/download/details.aspx?id=48145 (vc_redist.x86)

this error pop-up too hehe. what's seems to be the problem? ?

installation error.png

55 minutes ago, Ejamestereo said:

@vcpoker,

Upon installing of the https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/download/details.aspx?id=48145 (vc_redist.x86)

this error pop-up too hehe. what's seems to be the problem? ?

installation error.png

Go to Control Panel>Add and Remove Programs find the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) and Uninstall it. After that, restart your pc and try to reinstall it.

• Content Count:  6

Please i need help. I dont much about computer so i dont know how to fix this

15293486371227688693060414739689.jpg

5 hours ago, Bloodbrick said:

15293486371227688693060414739689.jpg

Skype use port 80. If you have skype installed, try to close it, and make sure it is not opened by task bar.

• Content Count:  6

9 hours ago, vcpoker said:

Skype use port 80. If you have skype installed, try to close it, and make sure it is not opened by task bar.

Ok thank you very much.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1096

On 6/10/2018 at 2:40 PM, Azarth said:

Anyone know what to do?

1. http://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide  or  https://learngitbranching.js.org/
  2. Install any GUI tool, for example SourceTree or GitKraken, with gui it will be much easier for you to work with repository. (and just open folder where you see .git folder) in such tools, everything else you will understand by yourself.
  3. do not ask questions related to git from me, I'm not a good guy who can explain it to you, because do not know it good too, ask good.

On 6/10/2018 at 2:44 PM, chrismags said:

I have a noob question, do we have an update on item_db.txt, I Checked https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rathena/rathena/master/db/re/item_db.txt and no avail.
coz It's missing the new items, I could do it manually like adding 5898#Autumn_Headband#  or 28433#Luminous_Blue_Light_Stone# but I might miss the something.

You can always manually update all files (sync them with official remote repo) via the just single button click in SourceTree git client, or via the command: `git pull origin` in the folder where is your emulator located (of course use for that cmder, or install git for your operation system). And also, please read readme.txt and watch a video, everything explained and demonstrated on video how update by yourself ANY part of the package (emulator/client so on) because all of them are repositories.

Spoiler
On 6/18/2018 at 9:29 AM, Ejamestereo said:

Hi @Anacondaqq,

Great day!

Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance ?

system error.png

Try to download and install: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2017 Redistributable Package, if the problem happens again, I can't help you then.

On 6/18/2018 at 10:03 PM, Bloodbrick said:

The program already displaying you what need to do. It's saying that some port is busy. And telling which app utilizes the port. The stupid way how to fix it is change port in Settings of OpenServer (80 for any other port, for example, 8342 (just for example) it will make not work web server, but for running RO server you need only 3306 port and mysql.

U34qlS.png

• Content Count:  4

On 6/20/2018 at 3:51 PM, Anacondaqq said:

please open <emulator_folder>/conf/import/char_conf.txt
All files what you see in /import/ folders designed to overwrite original files and settings in these files (this is very important for very easy updates)

Thanks!!!

• Content Count:  1

I need help, map-server didnt work I using win 7 but the map-server didn't work need 

1234.png

11 minutes ago, denastion said:

I need help, map-server didnt work I using win 7 but the map-server didn't work need  

1234.png

please check previous pages, some guy was with the same problem, and I already answered with the solution to the problem

• Content Count:  1

Hello, Awesome!!
But when i click " Open Server x64 "

this apper

image.thumb.png.0f5a91a65b0371ddd71087b1dc34e208.png

Any Help, please?

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

Hi, 

First of all would like to thank you @Anacondaqq for create & supporting the topic for such a long time, and answering everyone's questions as much as he can.

The topic getting so popular among the members which assist them to setup their very first server. 

Out of curiosity, I have spent several hours to take a look into the topic for the huge amount of replies. But I stumbled when it came down to the replies made by members.

There are often some members asking for help in the middle of the process to setup the server, which is great, they stay in the topic and asking relevant questions.

But for the rest? They are often out of the topics and non-stop asking for repetitive questions again and again.

Do you all actually know what's the purpose of this setup guide topic are made? Its to help you to setup the server, nothing else, especially customization for your server.

You all shall focus on the setup issues, shouldn't be asking anything out of the topic. This topic doesn't serve to assist you to customize your server settings, change the source code and npc scripts.

Ex:

• How to change my server EXP rate?
  • How to add npc script, source modification?
  • How to make it online? (seriously? did you even read the topic title?)

I have seen many member asking for the same questions over and over again.

These questions already have their own area to ask for it. Check the support / release forum. These forum exists to provide support for their respective categories. 

Kindly make use of the search feature in the forum, most of the questions that you all could think of, are most likely already asked by others and answered by someone in the past. So, use it and stop being a spoon-feed baby.

Basically, the moment you manage to setup the server, and login into the game, then you're done. You've completed and successfully setup the server already, the topic has served it purpose.

Anything beyond this points aren't relevant to this topic anymore, ask at the appropriate forum.

So, do us a favor, ask in the correct forum for each of your questions, feel free to ask any of the moderator around if you're not sure which forum to post.

Any non-relevant posts made for the topic will be removed if found. I've basically removed roughly ~20 pages of replies from this topic, lol.

Thank for the time reading, and sorry for the bad english as well as if my post make any of you feel uncomfortable.

So, I think I may have found an issue with the PRERE version of the client included.

The game runs and plays normally until I enter into Izlude, then the character is stuck in place and cannot move.

I'm looking for a solution, but if you can find one, you may want to consider updating the version your offering with a fix.

If I find a fix before you, I'll gladly provide that info here for your consideration

Thank you

Edit:

I fixed it. I just had to re-generate the map_cache.dat that belongs in "01_emulator\rathena_PRERE\db\pre-re"

(I also placed it in "01_emulator\rathena_PRERE\db\re" just to cover my bases)

map_cache.dat

Edited by Koumajutsu
Found solution

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

Tried the new version from June 1st and everything works as usual.

But the client crashes if I try to open the "Advanced settings" in the game options.

Anyone else with this problem?