Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

Hye Anacondaqq =) thanx for your post, for editting the database using server database editor what folder/path should i choose to edit the item?

6 hours ago, amirwan87 said:

Hye Anacondaqq =) thanx for your post, for editting the database using server database editor what folder/path should i choose to edit the item?

another thing how to we edit account level for example i make my own username and password so where do i need to open so i can change my account level to 99?

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

7 hours ago, amirwan87 said:

another thing how to we edit account level for example i make my own username and password so where do i need to open so i can change my account level to 99?

I have added answers for your second question to main topic. 

On 02.03.2017 at 1:12 AM, Anacondaqq said:

Q: What phpmyadmin or mysql login / password, how to enter to database?
A: Just login "root", password is empty (not set) You can use these credentials at phpmyadmin / adminer / heidiSQL / console

Q: How can i edit MYSQL database, or user privilegies (for example i wish to make administrator)
A: Run your OpenServer -> Then click on Green Flag -> Advanced -> phpmyadmin. Then enter to login: "root", and leave password field empty -> then click enter. Then select database "rathena_db", find table called "login" open it, find your user, and change value in "group_id" field to your own (0 =normal user, 99 = super user with all privileges). For more information please see groups.conf too.

TlJWJoU.png

7 hours ago, amirwan87 said:

See screenshow below:

yNnmdy7.png

What do you see on screen please check for "numbers in cyan squares"? 

1. Server DB path depends on your mechanic (RENEWAL (runserver.bat) or PRE_RE (runserver_PRERE.bat)) you enter path via browse icon to your rathena items, in my case i'm using RE database, and as you see i have path to db/re/ files
  2. Then, you need drag'n' drop with next priority grfs to Resources files folder. Drag and drop in next priority. Btw, you can right click on grf and change order for loading grfs in that field
  3. Then, you need set for SDE where is located your Lua Files (it's item description for ro items), in my case see screenshot
  4. Then, do not forget to change Client Encoding and Server encoding to use always Korean characteres insteed of broken cp1251, or cp1252 encoding.
  5. Then do: File -> Save Project Info. (just to save all options and manipulations which you have done with SDE)
  6. Done. Now you can click on different tabs and edit your items \ etc in GUI (see screenshot below under spoiler)
  7. Btw, you can set even much more settings for your database if you will extract your lua files from rAthena2017.grf and will load lua files to "Lua Settings" window (see screenshot below)

rx8b2ps.png

Spoiler

OFkACLR.png

IyLeiqV.png

Edited by Anacondaqq
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  75

hi thank you for your hard work. im also learning how to make server myself but i only interested in playing offline.. that is playing by myself and also with few of my friends. i've been learning quite abit about server and client but 1 thing im abit confused is that how to update my server/client. like for example new update is implement in rathena server github... so how can i automatically update my offline server too simultaneous with it? also with my client, i assume  something like 'patching' to update client if server is update... so how to patch my client with newer content? tq i hope u understand me im not good in english

7 hours ago, tepek said:

hi thank you for your hard work. im also learning how to make server myself but i only interested in playing offline.. that is playing by myself and also with few of my friends. i've been learning quite abit about server and client but 1 thing im abit confused is that how to update my server/client. like for example new update is implement in rathena server github... so how can i automatically update my offline server too simultaneous with it? also with my client, i assume  something like 'patching' to update client if server is update... so how to patch my client with newer content? tq i hope u understand me im not good in english

Maybe in next versions and updates (not soon) i will add raw git repository with hidden .git folder and portable git client, who knows. But for now i don't have a time for that. Just start with what you have, be sure, after some research how is configured, you will understand what setting is for, and when you decide to make your own server, you can always use rAthena folder from the pack as real example and compare with rathena taken from github repository to avoid mistakes or errors. About client side, it's not so easy at all, because client-side managed by 1 guy, and better if author of client-side will answer buy himself.

about "how make your own server-side" which you will be able to update.

First of all watch the video, to understand theory.

then, download any normal git client, like: SmartGit, or SourceTree, or GitKraken

then, with Git GUI Client clone official repo from github to your PC: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/

then, take Visual Studio Community Edition 2015 (yes, size of it 8GB (LOL)) and install it (C++ support must be added in installer) you will use it everytime when sources changed to recompile your server.

then time to time just watch on rathena github repo, and if new updates comes, just grab them via "Pull" (see video above, and you will understand)

configuration part how to setup rAthena you can read here at forum. And see examples of configs at configured by me rAthena folder in the pack. 

Rest guides how setting Up rAthena - you can find in official wiki or here at forum (use search) https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki

OpenServer from the pack you will use as your MySQL server, because it's most powerful and most easiest solution what you can find at the market, which not bugged, and not complicated, and at the same time clean, stable, and effective with nice gui and set of tools which of course (at least phpmyadmin) you will use in your real life when you will learn rAthena. 

But the best what you can start to do, it's start to read complete documentation (yes, it's not good, and i hate it a lot, but i have bad english, and i can't suggest better documentation which available now at rA). 

Edited by Anacondaqq
  • Upvote 1
  • MVP 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  53

Do note that if any of you ever want to make your servers public/online to players, do not use this.

Edited by crowmaster

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  46

OBS: sorry for the bad english.

You are a god, thank you so much.

I was like, doing everything from zero until today, and BANG, a newbie kit.

But, since I have reached out here without the newbie kit, can you give me a tip?

I already compiled everything, created the mysql database, and followed every step of this guide: https://rathena.org/board/topic/104452-tutorial-how-to-create-ragnarok-offline-2015-client/ 

But when I try to open my client-side-patched-by-nemo.exe, I got this:

post-32306-0-87690000-1428679338_thumb.png

Any clue of what can it be?

(if I just tilt out trying to finish what I've already started, I'll delete everything and use your kit, but I really want to understand why is it happening to me in the final stage, and also, I want to make a online ragnarok private server, so I dont know if I can still use your kit).

Best,

16 minutes ago, crowmaster said:

Do note that if any of you ever want to make your servers public/online to players, do not use this.

yes im aware of that thats why its called offline pack

4 hours ago, tepek said:

hello i run openserverx64 and click run server on the flag but it give me "Unable to take port 3306 because it is already in use: mysqld-nt.exe". note that i already have older mysql from my old server that im currently playing on my computer. what should i do with this?

Disable your "old" mysql-server (mysqld-nt.exe) while you are using OpenServer (open-server has his own mysql server). I don't know what is "mysqld-nt.exe" and how to turn it off, but i guess if it comes from official installer of mysql-server for windows, that it already at your services. So find service (i can be wrong) called mysql and turn it off, and enable it only when you need it. Or move all your databases to OpenServer (if you wish) to avoid any confusion in future. 

4 hours ago, klesler said:

OBS: sorry for the bad english.

You are a god, thank you so much.

I was like, doing everything from zero until today, and BANG, a newbie kit.

But, since I have reached out here without the newbie kit, can you give me a tip?

I already compiled everything, created the mysql database, and followed every step of this guide: https://rathena.org/board/topic/104452-tutorial-how-to-create-ragnarok-offline-2015-client/ 

But when I try to open my client-side-patched-by-nemo.exe, I got this:

post-32306-0-87690000-1428679338_thumb.png

Any clue of what can it be?

(if I just tilt out trying to finish what I've already started, I'll delete everything and use your kit, but I really want to understand why is it happening to me in the final stage, and also, I want to make a online ragnarok private server, so I dont know if I can still use your kit).

Best,

I don't know what is it can be. You can use GRE Editor to catch all files which uses the word of error in client files. I guess it's something wrong with LUA files, but i don't know with which one. 

3KheExH.png

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

Hello, I'm Newbie in here

I Already  Use this PACKAGE, it's very good and enjoyable

Anyway, since I play this solely for Single player purpose. I Create some new Account and password which I Forgot and my Character already Lv 99 T_T 

How to get it back? 

1 minute ago, vogelbahn said:

Anyway, since I play this solely for Single player purpose. I Create some new Account and password which I Forgot and my Character already Lv 99 T_T 

How to get it back? 

Q: How can i edit MYSQL database, or user privilegies (for example i wish to make administrator)
A: Run your OpenServer -> Then click on Green Flag -> Advanced -> phpmyadmin. Then enter to login: "root", and leave password field empty -> then click enter. Then select database "rathena_db", find table called "login" open it, find your user, and change value in "group_id" field to your own (0 =normal user, 99 = super user with all privileges). For more information please see groups.conf too.

• Upvote 1

Mine package do not have GRF which has pallets what you have setted up in config file. If you wish add your own pallets, download grf which related to your pallets numbers in config, and add to data.ini file to load this grf file with pallets. 

Example

1. Download this pallets uploaded by @KamiShi
  2. Add this grf to your kRO game client folder, open data.ini and add this grf your data.ini (say client to load this grf)
  3. Open your conf/battle/client.conf file and change parameters to: max_body_style to 553, max_hair_color to 251. About max hair styles - i do not added any hair styles to this grf, it uses default zacks files. So, default number is 29, so max_hair_style: 29
  4. restart server
  5. run game client, have fun
Edited by Anacondaqq

23 minutes ago, vogelbahn said:

How to get it back? 

@tepek already answered above, but all account data not use any hash algorithm, and all data in raw plain text in your database.

Here is tables which you should to know:

1. login = login details (userid / pass / account_id / email / lastlogin date/  etc), please see fields of this database and you will understand
  2. char = all data related to your character, like: name, job, level, your account_id,etc
  3. inventory / storage / cart = i hope you understand what is it
  4. etc tables important, but you better research them later with some experience. 

What should you do?

At this package you have as i said before - full set of everything to easy managment EVERYTHING. So, in your case your problem related to database. Database hosted in mysql-server. So you need open edit editor to view database and read value from it. For this you need for example phpmyadmin (which you can already have) or adminer, or even HeidiSQL. I suggest you to use phpmyadmin. BShKpZ4.png

Spoiler

7DmYrXB.png

HtjQoBv.png

wzUpoOQ.png

1. Run your OpenServer (green flag)
  2. Click on this green flag -> avanced -> phpmyadmin
  3. will be opened browser with page to login to phpmyadmin (phpmyadmin it's tool which allow you easy to edit your database)
  4. enter to login field "root", leave pass field empty (no password at all), and press login button or enter
  5. then you will load to your mysql server database storage
  6. at left pane select your game-server database (for main server where stored all important server data you need to click on rathena_db, for vieweing logs -> rathena_log)
  7. then when you will open it -> find in tables "login" table inside this database and click on it
  8. then you will see table with all accounts created by you
  9. find your user, and get your data, or even change it to your own pass or login like you wish xD
  10. restart game-server to apply effects. 
Edited by Anacondaqq

43 minutes ago, bacmanok69 said:

I tried checking other topics here and with google but I cant seem to fix these, hope you could help

no, sorry, i will not. What you and other people which is using this package must understand:

• This is package of ORIGINAL NOT MODIFIED RATHENA and all related to this rAthena files
  • this is not support topic about all rAthena stuff, if you experience an issue, ask for a help at different topics on rAthena board
  • client-side packed from  https://github.com/zackdreaver/ , and it's not mine client, i just packed it, so if you experience issues with client, ask for help at topics related to game client
  • i can help only with basic problems which related ONLY to this package
  • i made this package for newbies, because it's time to bring new fresh blood to rAthena development and bring new wave of developers here, + need to help people who wish to play offline, but dunno how to do it. This is not "separate pack or project", it's just "tuned" things what you see around rAthena and developed only for saving time for people.
  • everything here what you see were tested, and tuned, it's works in my opinion - perfect.

Summarize:

1. If you have any problems related to configs, databases, etc files in emulator, then try to search answer with google on board, just example: http://bfy.tw/ASwz
  2. If you have any problems related to client, then report about the problem to author of this client (https://github.com/zackdreaver/)
  3. If you have problems with OpenServer, then ask for help, or search for problem solving solution at official OpenServer forum board here: https://ospanel.io/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=a803fa83e394b13b5b602acc0651e2d9
  4. If you wish to build your own server, or modify any part of this package, read official documentation, you can start to read here: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki then you can continue to read about frequent problems, or questions, or features in different categories at this board, usually such topics pinned to top. Like: https://rathena.org/board/forum/24-installation-support/ or https://rathena.org/board/forum/31-database-support/, etc

On 08.03.2017 at 5:16 PM, tepek said:

@Anacondaqq hi sorry to bother you.. but i have something to ask.. i dont know how to explain it in code term.. but recently kro made update about double critical attack.

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/1788 so lets say i want to update this new double attack in my 'old' server.. how can i do it?

First of all - this update has not yet been developed and is not implemented in the emulator. Second, this emulator comes without .git folder. Perhaps in future versions I will change the emulator a bit and I will provide a git clone of the repository from the github, but these changes will not be soon presented. The package of files presented in this topic was not created for updating and development, but for helping beginners to quickly start using the emulator for their own purposes. Read the official guides and bend the emulator branch to your PC and configure it for use with the gaming client and OpenServer from this package.

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  6

You're doing God's work OP, I have been waiting so long for someone to release this. Thank you!

Edited by drewzy
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  23

Hello Anacondaqq,

First of all, i'd like to thank you for sharing this. I've always wanted to have my own server and here it is, thanks to you!

One problem i'm facing right now is that I can't run the server as pre-renewal "runserver_PRERE.bat". Although i've tried running "runserver.bat" the renewal one and it seems to be working fine, but not for the pre-renewal. Below i've shared a photo to see what's going on. First image shows and says that login/char/map-server_PRERE.exe was not found. Make sure, that you have compiled the login/char/map-server. Press any key to continue. Second image, as I press any key it shows this. I hope you can help me with this one, appreciate it, thank you!

first.thumb.png.3423835a1f135eee339027c216bf3519.pngsecond.thumb.png.02cfae43af6fce2f2911c80eb33bf29e.png

• Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1302

Follow! Nice ! How your setup database mysql for offline and make it like portable ? 
I have search for long times ! hihihi Before this im using txt files only...

Spoiler
16 hours ago, Nutty said:

Hello Anacondaqq,

First of all, i'd like to thank you for sharing this. I've always wanted to have my own server and here it is, thanks to you!

One problem i'm facing right now is that I can't run the server as pre-renewal "runserver_PRERE.bat". Although i've tried running "runserver.bat" the renewal one and it seems to be working fine, but not for the pre-renewal. Below i've shared a photo to see what's going on. First image shows and says that login/char/map-server_PRERE.exe was not found. Make sure, that you have compiled the login/char/map-server. Press any key to continue. Second image, as I press any key it shows this. I hope you can help me with this one, appreciate it, thank you!

first.thumb.png.3423835a1f135eee339027c216bf3519.pngsecond.thumb.png.02cfae43af6fce2f2911c80eb33bf29e.png

1. Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/102dbick5t1nqaz/prepre modified bad files (extract to rathena folder).rar?dl=0
  2. Extract to your rAthena folder
  3. Run again runserver_PRERE.bat

10 hours ago, mrlongshen said:

Follow! Nice ! How your setup database mysql for offline and make it like portable ? 

It is necessary to express gratitude not to me, but to the person who created this amazing package of tools called OpenServer. The site of his program is here: https://ospanel.io

• Upvote 1

@Anacondaqq i try running your client with MySQL Query Browser and it works. one thing i notice is that your client using packet 55, but my server using packet 53. how can i change the client to packet 53? and i why is no clientinfo.xml in the client?

• Content Count:  1

Congratz for the pack! It's amazing!

I just had one problem: when I open 2015-11-04aRagexe, nothing happens, although I can see the task on task manager.

Also, when I open any other .exe file from kRO folder, there's just a grey screen, so I can never open the game. I've searched all over the forums and couldn't fix it. Could anyone please help me? I'm running it on a Windows 10 64 bit.

Thanks, I appreciate any help.

7 hours ago, Rinin said:

Congratz for the pack! It's amazing!

I just had one problem: when I open 2015-11-04aRagexe, nothing happens, although I can see the task on task manager.

Also, when I open any other .exe file from kRO folder, there's just a grey screen, so I can never open the game. I've searched all over the forums and couldn't fix it. Could anyone please help me? I'm running it on a Windows 10 64 bit.

Thanks, I appreciate any help.

download opensetup, copy it to your game folder, and run. Then select your resolution and play.

On 12.03.2017 at 5:42 AM, tepek said:

@Anacondaqq i try running your client with MySQL Query Browser and it works. one thing i notice is that your client using packet 55, but my server using packet 53. how can i change the client to packet 53? and i why is no clientinfo.xml in the client?

each exe version bounded to specific set of packets which works with this client. 55 packet_ver bounded to 2015-11-04 game client 

• Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1302

On 3/12/2017 at 0:40 AM, Anacondaqq said:

It is necessary to express gratitude not to me, but to the person who created this amazing package of tools called OpenServer. The site of his program is here: https://ospanel.io

Thanks! 

Giving some love for you. Hehe 

• Love 1