Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12

14 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

yes, you can. Just read the topic (yes, i know, 8 pages to read) but you will find answers related to your question.

tl;tr

Thank you for your accomodation sir, it help me to modify and lan connection, you are awesome i hope i can be like you someday...

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

3 minutes ago, OMGOMG said:

i hope i can be like you someday...

of course, you will, and will be much better, just do not be scared of doing errors/mistakes and do experiments (totally different) just to build experience, there are nothing hard when you have a very small vision of the main ideas behind tons of settings, configs, etc stuff. You have almost everything that you need when I was starting nobody even did any readable guide with screenshots. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  554

Wow... Its really Wow... Even tough this game was old since i was  12years old and now i married already... xD
I cant believe i still looking into this to play sometime... Well this remind me alot when all these was start in 2009ish while Sakray and Offline Mode by Indonesia Server...
Well thx for you cuz this can help me refresh back again the memory.. _

Thx Bro.. Very2 Appreciate Those

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10

On 5/27/2017 at 8:25 PM, Anacondaqq said:

Current workflow and on what stage emulator are you can check here; https://github.com/rathena/rathena/projects/4

Hi, I wasn't able to find previous episodes, is there a similar page with older versions please ?

And another quick question : Why is it the rent command doesn't work, am I doing it wrong ?

By the way, your package is really newbie-friendly (well done) but things escalate and get wild when you want to customize things a bit further.

Anyway thanks for the great job.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  911

On 5/29/2017 at 7:06 PM, meida said:

can you help me? i really want to play this game T.T

gvg.png

Hello guy i know how to solve this problem . open your setup file and uncheck the hardware acceleration and change the direct to Direct Hal

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

11 hours ago, JoshXp said:

I know, i'm already read about it on wiki and another links,

but, when i adding my custom item on ItemInfo.lua, and then open the exe file,

it shown like this :

and all item become to unknown item.

and i try to extract the ItemInfo.lua from downloaded files, and the error dissapear

Use server database editor what comes with this package. The guide how to use it you can find here at the topic on some page, in settings of SDE select korean encoding.

Or use NotePad++ to edit items, notepad++ by default detects correct encoding of the file. I'm strongly recommend you to use SDE (server database editor).

• Content Count:  4

any help me ? :(

helps.jpg

1 hour ago, odan27 said:

any help me ? :(

helps.jpg

Run Open Server x64

8 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Run Open Server x64

after i run open serve x64 ,  run open sever x86 right ?

1 hour ago, odan27 said:

after i run open serve x64 ,  run open sever x86 right ?

no, follow guide at first page.

1 minute ago, Anacondaqq said:

no, follow guide at first page.

it work !!!!! .. thankyou.. i loveyouu

• Content Count:  3

Hi there newbie here

thanks for this package of yours but my only problem is that i have a 2017 full kRO files and when I was going to make a new character it says can not find sprite summoner .spr and .act where can o get those?  thank you in advance

Edited by skyhyde0911
typo

2 hours ago, skyhyde0911 said:

Hi there newbie here

thanks for this package of yours but my only problem is that i have a 2017 full kRO files and when I was going to make a new character it says can not find sprite summoner .spr and .act where can o get those?  thank you in advance

Are you sure that you have up to date kRO client? (data.grf, rdata.grf inside a game folder)
If you can, just download a full game client from the first link and follow the guide, everything is easy.
If you already have a game client, maybe the problem comes because of an outdated game client, for that just download RSU Updater from Ai4rei site: 

http://nn.ai4rei.net/dev/rsu/

RO Patcher Lite for kRO  and RO Patcher Lite for kRO RE then run each other one after one and wait for  downloading all latest updates then try one more  time to launch RO

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  13

Followed the steps but still failed to connect. help please :( 

failed.png

problem.png

Spoiler
16 hours ago, enjay said:

Followed the steps but still failed to connect. help please :( 

failed.png

problem.png

Everything looks fine. Your servers bounded to another IP address instead of 127.0.0.1, maybe to your internal LAN IP (192.168.*.*) or something like that. To understand to what IP it's bounded, just scroll down map-server to top, and you will see "[Warning]: 0.0.0.0 bla bla" in yellow font, under this line you will see correct IP to what map-server bounded. Copy this IP somewhere. Then install GRF Editor, open in GRF Editor rAthena2017.grf and find clientinfo.xml and open the file in grf editor too. Find line related to 127.0.0.1, and change this address to your address in map-server. Then save clientinfo.xml, then save grf, then try to run the game client and connect, everything must be fine. 

• Upvote 1
  • MVP 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  13

6 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Everything looks fine. Your servers bounded to another IP address instead of 127.0.0.1, maybe to your internal LAN IP (192.168.*.*) or something like that. To understand to what IP it's bounded, just scroll down map-server to top, and you will see "[Warning]: 0.0.0.0 bla bla" in yellow font, under this line you will see correct IP to what map-server bounded. Copy this IP somewhere. Then install GRF Editor, open in GRF Editor rAthena2017.grf and find clientinfo.xml and open the file in grf editor too. Find line related to 127.0.0.1, and change this address to your address in map-server. Then save clientinfo.xml, then save grf, then try to run the game client and connect, everything must be fine. 

its working fine noow . thaaaanks . 

what did you use to patch your client? i tried using nemo patcher but . always patch error. looks like nemo's dead. 

1 hour ago, enjay said:

its working fine noow . thaaaanks . 

what did you use to patch your client? i tried using nemo patcher but . always patch error. looks like nemo's dead. 

please read first post, i have answered and upload applied patches list to exe.

• Content Count:  3

On 6/26/2017 at 2:07 AM, Anacondaqq said:

Are you sure that you have up to date kRO client? (data.grf, rdata.grf inside a game folder)
If you can, just download a full game client from the first link and follow the guide, everything is easy.
If you already have a game client, maybe the problem comes because of an outdated game client, for that just download RSU Updater from Ai4rei site: 

http://nn.ai4rei.net/dev/rsu/

RO Patcher Lite for kRO  and RO Patcher Lite for kRO RE then run each other one after one and wait for  downloading all latest updates then try one more  time to launch RO

sir @Anacondaqqit seems I can't download from mega is there other link for latest kRO? thanks 

5 hours ago, skyhyde0911 said:

sir @Anacondaqqit seems I can't download from mega is there other link for latest kRO? thanks 

• Content Count:  1

I would like to know if there instead of using KRO i can use BRO? (Brazilian Ragnarok) because there are itens that dosen't have on KRO.

Is there a way to do it? th eonly reason is that i want to test some builds and itens before buying in the game. (because they are expensive)

On 30.06.2017 at 5:38 PM, Secr3tt said:

I would like to know if there instead of using KRO i can use BRO? (Brazilian Ragnarok) because there are itens that dosen't have on KRO.

Is there a way to do it? th eonly reason is that i want to test some builds and itens before buying in the game. (because they are expensive)

I'm not sure if these items will be available at the pack from bRO. Try to check them by yourself via server database editor, and see their bonuses too ( for that find an item and see script bonus part, then find the same bonus in doc/item_bonus.txt and you will understand what equipment is doing). But again, I'm not sure if the items from bRO will be here. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  25

Hope all is well guys,

I've been a ragnarok fan and I am now old (on to my fortys). I'd like to know if this setup can also play on lan. I wanted to play for myself and my wife using two lan PCs. Many Thanks!

Edited by MrLeche

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  25

1 hour ago, acekanoko said:

Hello, thank you for releasing this. It's easy and LAN working really great.

I'd like to report some problem if you don't mind. I tried creating Genetic char, and all 3rd job skill are gray. I used @jlvl and @blvl for the level, and @allstats for the skill. At first, the skill popped up but then after a while it turned gray again. The skill (like cart boost) actually worked but then it is gone again for a while. So far it's the only bug i found.
I did some search too in the forum and other ppl also experienced this problem. They simply said that Genetic are not implemented yet, but if it is indeed the case, why the skill worked in the first time ? (for a while though)
Thanks and please keep up the good work ! :D

Looks like I have my answer. And evidently it showed that I'm in near my fortys, I've posted a question that the answer was right up to mine. Geez!

16 hours ago, MrLeche said:

Hope all is well guys,

I've been a ragnarok fan and I am now old (on to my fortys). I'd like to know if this setup can also play on lan. I wanted to play for myself and my wife using two lan PCs. Many Thanks!

Yes, you can do it with this package. Just try to scroll pages from first to current, many people already asked how to organize it, i have answered already. If you will try and will fail, do not hesitate to ask, if I will be free I will try to help. 

6 minutes ago, ViewtifulNinja said:

I'm from Brazil, and I can even translate the skills in the lua files, but I do not accept the characters here (ç, ã, á, ê). I have already changed in the langtype in clientinfo and it still did not work. Do you know how I can do it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi. First of all check the link. It will help you a lot in your translation.

Second, try to use any modern editor like:

Third, need to change not only langtype, but country too. 

Fourth, just keep untouched encoding of a file. Or make it utf8 (by default as i remember all files are with Korean encoding). Notepad++ for example identify correct encoding.

Five. Some bugs can happen in new clients, as far as I know, latest game exes like in this package has broken diff for supporting other versions of encodings.